300+ US lawmakers sign letter calling for unconditional aid to Israel

Utterly ridiculous. At the time of the attack on the Liberty, Israel had already effectively won the war with no help from the U.S.
I
But if Israel could succeed in tricking the U.S. into entering the conflict. It would then have all the supplies and weapons it needed in case the war continued longer than expected.

Yeah, cuz dem Joooooos are too stupid to hide the marking on their aircraft and Naval assets, right? lol what a dumb claim, even for this place.
The USS Liberty did not play their game and it did not sink like Israel thought it would. They expected no survivors that's why they strafed the life rafts with machine gun fire. Israel was also jamming the radio frequencies so no messages could not get out. They wanted the ship sunk with no survivors so they could draw America into their war. That is why they were not concerned about the markings on their torpedo boats and planes.

There is no actual physical evidence that Israel ever strafed the life rafts.

If Israel wanted "no survivors" from the Liberty they would've used actual anti ship weapons in the initial air strike rather than napalm.

USS Liberty survivor says the Israeli torpedo boats strafed the life rafts.
(at around 44:00 minutes on the video)
The surviving Liberty sailor says he has no doubt the Israeli's knew they were attacking an American ship and wanted it sunk with all the sailors killed.
He explains in his eye witness account the reasons why the deliberate attack was covered up by both the Israeli and American governments.

Last edited:
The surviving Liberty sailor says he has no doubt the Israeli's knew they were attacking an American ship, and wanted it sunk with all the sailors killed, and explains in his eye witness account the reason[/MEDIA]

Once again, eyewitness accounts are widely considered the LEAST RELIABLE form of evidence.

Once again, eyewitness accounts are widely considered the LEAST RELIABLE form of evidence.
You really are a total retard.
The surviving Navy sailor of the Liberty attack in the video was there and saw with his own eyes everything that went on during the day of the attack.
He received a Purple Heart medal for his wounds during the attack.
And you have the audacity to say his testimony isn't valid. ... :cuckoo:

Here's the letter...

Apparently Israel is "due'' $3.8 billion in assistance in the 2022 fiscal year.

From the report....

''The letter was boosted by the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC), an influential lobbying group that advocates pro-Israel policies to the US government.''

Anyway. Irrelevant of the ongoing derelict presence of congress as it pertains to representation of the American electorate, it likely should be recognized that they really are the best politicians money can buy. For someone anyway.

I imagine the trade-off will be something like more technology or some other dirty, rotten, filthy, stinking, underhanded and unconstitutional means for our own government to keep tabs on its own electorate. You know how that special relationship goes, I suppose. All in the name of 'security', of course. Kind of like that barbed wire they put up around the Capitol. That kind of 'security'. Get it? Got it? Good!
Why are they "due" anything?

The surviving Liberty sailor says he has no doubt the Israeli's knew they were attacking an American ship and wanted it sunk with all the sailors killed.
He explains in his eye witness account the reasons why the deliberate attack was covered up by both the Israeli and American governments.

So your claim is the Israelis could shut down an Arab invasion in 6 days, but they couldn't sink an unarmed freighter if the wanted to? lol okay.

The surviving Liberty sailor says he has no doubt the Israeli's knew they were attacking an American ship, and wanted it sunk with all the sailors killed, and explains in his eye witness account the reason[/MEDIA]

Once Again you prove your loyalty to Israel first. Why do you believe Israel over the survivors of the Liberty.

Another surviving Navy sailor of the attack on the USS Liberty.
He attends the Liberty's survivors annual reunions, and says that all of the surviving members know without a doubt the Israeli's were aware they were attacking an American ship and were trying sink it and kill the entire crew..

So your claim is the Israelis could shut down an Arab invasion in 6 days, but they couldn't sink an unarmed freighter if the wanted to? lol okay.

Israel maybe well suited for land warfare but no one claimed they were adept at naval warfare.

I'm not making "claims" you freakin nitwit. ... :cuckoo:
If you would have taken the time to watch the video.
The attack survivor said that Navy experts agreed, the USS Liberty should have quickly sank after being hit by the first torpedo, but somehow managed to stay afloat.
When the ship was later boarded by Navy personal to retrieve the bodies of the sailor's who had been killed. They discovered a second torpedo that was a dud, lodged deep into the ships hull.
It was almost a miracle the second torpedo failed to detonate. Because if it had exploded, the Naval experts said the USS Liberty would have sunk immediately.

Last edited:

Once Again you prove your loyalty to Israel first. Why do you believe Israel over the survivors of the Liberty.
Why do you constantly accuse me of being loyal to Israel. And you know what I've said about eyewitness evidence is true.

There is nothing about an eyewitness being member of the U.S. military that should indicate their testimony is fully reliable.

That is indeed what he is claiming. Though strictly speaking the Liberty did have four machine guns. They fired on the Israeli torpedo boats with one of them.

Why do you constantly accuse me of being loyal to Israel. And you know what I've said about eyewitness evidence is true.

There is nothing about an eyewitness being member of the U.S. military that should indicate their testimony is fully reliable.
You are an Israeli apologist. You take their word for it, people that were not even there. You dis American military people that were on board and saw the attack first hand. Why don;t you move to Israel since you love it more than America.

You are an Israeli apologist. You take their word for it, people that were not even there. You dis American military people that were on board and saw the attack first hand. Why don;t you move to Israel since you love it more than America.

Why don't you shut the hell up you liar.

Why do you accept the accounts of U.S. military personnel? Even though they are military personnel, that doesn't change the fact that eyewitnesses are considered the LEAST reliable form of evidence.

Please tell me where I lied?

You claimed I loved Israel more than the United States. I've never even been to Israel. Nor do I know any citizen of Israel. But I detest tribalism. Including the mindless tribalism that suggests we must always take the accounts of U.S. military personnel as the God's honest truth regardless.

And I know what you're going to say next "Why would U.S. crewman on the Liberty "lie"." I'm not suggesting they lied at all. Simply saying that when people are endangered their accounts tend to be distorted.

You claimed I loved Israel more than the United States. I've never even been to Israel. Nor do I know any citizen of Israel. But I detest tribalism. Including the mindless tribalism that suggests we must always take the accounts of U.S. military personnel as the God's honest truth regardless.

And I know what you're going to say next "Why would U.S. crewman on the Liberty "lie"." I'm not suggesting they lied at all. Simply saying that when people are endangered their accounts tend to be distorted.
So now you consider Patriotism equates to tribalism! Good to know where you are coming from.

So now you consider Patriotism equates to tribalism! Good to know where you are coming from.
You still haven't explained why you support the accounts of crewman aboard the Liberty when as I've pointed out eyewitness evidence is considered the least reliable (something you have never denied).

I'm not making "claims" you freakin nitwit. ... :cuckoo:
If you would have taken the time to watch the video.
The attack survivor said that Navy experts agreed, the USS Liberty should have quickly sank after being hit by the first torpedo, but somehow managed to stay afloat.
When the ship was later boarded by Navy personal to retrieve the bodies of the sailor's who had been killed. They discovered a second torpedo that was a dud, lodged deep into the ships hull.
It was almost a miracle the second torpedo failed to detonate. Because if it had exploded, the Naval experts said the USS Liberty would have sunk immediately.

All I see is a bunch of tards pissed off at the wrong people; maybe they think Israel will lay some big bucks on them if they go away or something. I know exactly what happened and it sucks to be them but we've had friendly fire issues in every single war we were ever in, so they can grow up.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back