Top Ten Reasons to Oppose U.S. aid to Israel

So why don't Muslims feed other starving Muslims? They like to be a Jew with their money? :rofl:

So many things we do not understand.

There is Philanthropy.

But always there are people in need.

And there are people who have too much.

I think this goes back to selfishness in man.

Why doesnt humanity, all of us, take care of every person in need?

Why don't muslims help each other?

They do.

And Muslims and Christians reach out and help each other in Gaza, too.

Here is an excerpt of an article about this, people in Gaza reaching out and helping each other after Cast Lead.

“GOD GIVES YOU strength,” says Araxi Waheed, recalling the terror she felt alone on a night when a dozen Israeli missiles pounded her neighborhood. Waheed, a widow and one of about 3,000 Christians among Gaza’s 1.7 million residents, is a board member of the Near East Council of Churches Committee for Refugee Work (NECCCRW).

In the weeks following the attacks, she and her Muslim neighbors helped each other endure shortages of food, water, and electricity resulting from Israel’s targeting of civilian infrastructure.Like Waheed, the committee answers Christ’s call to love one’s neighbors, offering medical clinics and vocational schools to meet the needs of Gaza’s most vulnerable. By serving their neighbors without discrimination, the committee enjoys the respect of the Muslim majority, though in rare cases Islamist extremists have targeted other Christians. One of their clinics was destroyed by Israeli bombs, but it has since been rebuilt and continues to serve the community.

Gaza: The Persistent Paradox - Ryan Rodrick Beiler | Sojourners Magazine - September-October 2013

Israel does not need U.S. assistance because it is not threatened-remember that Israel has a sizable nuclear arsenal that would deter any nation from considering an attack. (In fact, the news that I've heard recently suggests that Israel is more of a threat to its neighbors than the other way around.)

The Israeli lobby in America is extremely powerful so, unless the voters make a lot of noise about this and threaten the re-election of the lawmakers, nothing will happen.

FEAR of the magical powers of JEWS is nothing new amongst the fascist
swine who adhere to the creed of the rapist pig of mecca There is no need
to say "israeli lobby" just "JEWS" is enough for the benighted
minds of isa-respecting dogs. Nothing will remove that MAGIC---it has
afflicted those of your "'deen" for 1400 years

Why don't muslims help each other?

They do.

And Muslims and Christians reach out and help each other in Gaza, too.

Here is an excerpt of an article about this, people in Gaza reaching out and helping each other after Cast Lead.

“GOD GIVES YOU strength,” says Araxi Waheed, recalling the terror she felt alone on a night when a dozen Israeli missiles pounded her neighborhood. Waheed, a widow and one of about 3,000 Christians among Gaza’s 1.7 million residents, is a board member of the Near East Council of Churches Committee for Refugee Work (NECCCRW).

In the weeks following the attacks, she and her Muslim neighbors helped each other endure shortages of food, water, and electricity resulting from Israel’s targeting of civilian infrastructure.Like Waheed, the committee answers Christ’s call to love one’s neighbors, offering medical clinics and vocational schools to meet the needs of Gaza’s most vulnerable. By serving their neighbors without discrimination, the committee enjoys the respect of the Muslim majority, though in rare cases Islamist extremists have targeted other Christians. One of their clinics was destroyed by Israeli bombs, but it has since been rebuilt and continues to serve the community.

Gaza: The Persistent Paradox - Ryan Rodrick Beiler | Sojourners Magazine - September-October 2013

But why are different sects of Islam bombing the shit out of each other in Iraq and other places? Why don't the rich countries like Saudi Arabia help the Pals out with food...? too busy fucking white women? :dunno:

I think it is more a struggle for power within The Middle East then a fight over religion. I think people use religion for their own purposes, to rally people to get their support. Thus, in Syria people are fighting for control of Syria, it is not about religion, the same is true in Iraq and Egypt.

But why are different sects of Islam bombing the shit out of each other in Iraq and other places? Why don't the rich countries like Saudi Arabia help the Pals out with food...? too busy fucking white women? :dunno:

I think it is more a struggle for power within The Middle East then a fight over religion. I think people use religion for their own purposes, to rally people to get their support. Thus, in Syria people are fighting for control of Syria, it is not about religion, the same is true in Iraq and Egypt.
Ok, you know shit. Got it.:cool:

Whenever sherri writes "I THINK...." I know I am in for a laugh.....

Her statement regarding the sectarian violence that has afflicted the ummah
since its unfortunate inception and even before the carcass of the rapist pig
had grown cold as "not being related to religion" -------is fascinatingly hilarious.
Of course the comprehensive genocide of ALL KAFFIRIN in ALL OF ARABIA ---
was also not related to "religion" Maybe she thinks that the War of Roses
was also not related to religion No doubt in all wars there are "power"
and economic issues--------so like GEOBBELIAN character to pull out the
"side issues" and magnify them as a SHIELD AGAINST THE FILTH OF
THIER REALITY

Let us pray that all Gazan rocket firers go the way of this one.

ADULTS ONLY muslim terrorist blows himself up (WARNING GRAPHIC) - YouTube

Is that a Zionist actor behind that mask?

It could be anyone.
No, Frau Sherri. It is actually Samir, your friend, or one of his brothers behind the mask. He said: This one's for Frau Sherr who is our bestest friend in the whole wide world. She dedicates her entire life to us 24/7.and that when she gets us to America, she can get rid of the cleaning lady and we will be glad to do whatever needs to be done.

Forum List

Back