300+ US lawmakers sign letter calling for unconditional aid to Israel

Thousands of homeless vets and the racist cons are OK with sending money to their Jewish masters as if they have a choice. No sweeties, thry own your ass, thry told you what to do, you have to fight their wars for them (Iraq, Syria and soon Iran).
Good.Should NUKE Iran.

About 95% of America's problems in the Middle East has to do with our unwavering support of Israel. ... :cool:
Bullshit.

The middle-east, save Israel, is the problem. Israel is the only nation in the region that has a democratic system.

Thousands of homeless vets and the racist cons are OK with sending money to their Jewish masters as if they have a choice. No sweeties, thry own your ass, thry told you what to do, you have to fight their wars for them (Iraq, Syria and soon Iran).
Good.Should NUKE Iran.
Go for it. Russia and China will just standby.

Good.Should NUKE Iran.
Why would the Russians or the Chinese risk nuclear confrontation on behalf of Iran?

Good.Should NUKE Iran.
Why would the Russians or the Chinese risk nuclear confrontation on behalf of Iran?
Because they could be next. Whoever drops the first nuke, say goodbye to the whole world. Don't forget Pakistan has Nukes, possibly Iran also both Muslim countries. We can throw in N.korea to the mix.

Simple, because Iran is their client state and located close to both of them.
Just like we would risk nuclear confrontation with China over our pledge to protect the tiny island of Taiwan. ... :cool:
The U.S. isn't going to use nuclear weapons to protect Taiwan either.

And that "tiny island" is as large as some of the largest U.S. states in terms of population.

The U.S. isn't going to use nuclear weapons to protect Taiwan either.
And that "tiny island" is as large as some of the largest U.S. states in terms of population.
Both China and the U.S. have staked their nation's reputation on the disposition of the tiny island of Taiwan.
If China ever invaded Taiwan, both nation's would go nuclear, if that's what it took to militarily resolve the issue. .. :cool:

Ah, ok, I hear ya.
Sort of like North Korea's elections.
Nope, Iran has legitimate elections with viable presidential and parliament candidates. ... :cool:
No. The Son of Satan Khamini RULES.
This subject to is too complex for your little brain. I bet you can't even point these countries on a map.
All you do is bark profanities.
Don't read it then. I don't respond to Camel Jockies.

It seems to me Israel is more than capable of funding their own defense. Our involvement with them is what made us a terrorist target in the first place.
So Israel is to blame for the FACT that Islam is a terrorist cult?

YES!
Islam is not going out and attacking anyone.
But by European Zionists trying to invade and takeover Palestine, they have forced the Moslems to retaliate.
Again most Israelis are from Middle East nations

Ah, ok, I hear ya.
Sort of like North Korea's elections.
Nope, Iran has legitimate elections with viable presidential and parliament candidates. ... :cool:
No. The Son of Satan Khamini RULES.
This subject to is too complex for your little brain. I bet you can't even point these countries on a map.
All you do is bark profanities.
Don't read it then. I don't respond to Camel Jockies.
Ok hillbilly.

Forum List

Back