1st Capitol rioter to stand trial gets 7 years, the longest sentence for a Jan. 6 defendant so far

Nice word salad.

Meanwhile in the real world, we had YEARS fo violent left leaning riots, with dozens killed and over a billion in damages, and several examples of formal insurrections,

And ONE small right leaning riot, with the only person killed an unarmed rioters, and min damage, that lasted a couple of hours.

That the government is focusing massive resources on the one right leaning riot, while ignoring the hundreds of left leaning riots and the vast majority of those rioters,

is clearly a violation of the Equal Protections clause and thus a violation of their Civil Rights.
You poor thing. You've been reduced to the "what about isms" that have nothing to do with this thread.

You are one lost puppy chief, and no one can help you.

You poor thing. You've been reduced to the "what about isms" that have nothing to do with this thread.

You are one lost puppy chief, and no one can help you.

The equal protections clause is not what about ism.

I want all rioters to face equal treatment based on the severity of their individual crimes.

All accused have the right to be treated equally before the Law.

Singling out certain types of people, to get more aggressively hunted for, investigated and charged, is a violation of their rights.

THis is my point. Now you will continue to pretend to not be able to understand it, because inside, you know that I am right.

That was not my claim. My claim was clearly made and you have to lie about what my claim was, to set up a bullshit standard of proof, in order to pretend to not be defeated.

That bit, where you felt you needed to lie?

That right there, was you admitting that you have lost this debate.
Chief, you have issues. And here's your issue; :spinner:🤪:aargh: You really don't know how to take on this debate. Your "what about isms" tell us that. Seek help or just get lost. You can only make more of a fool of yourself from here on out.

Chief, you have issues. And here's your issue; :spinner:🤪:aargh: You really don't know how to take on this debate. Your "what about isms" tell us that. Seek help or just get lost. You can only make more of a fool of yourself from here on out.

It is a violation of their rights, to pick out one group, to make an example of them, while the vast majority of people accused of the same kind of crimes, are treated with, relatively speaking, kid gloves.

Can’t challenge your pathological imagination. Only you can untwist that shit.

The equal protection clause is not my imagination.

The massive difference in investigation, prosecution and charging, is not my imagination.

Your stonewalling, is just you... supporting tyranny.

It is a violation of their rights, to pick out one group, to make an example of them, while the vast majority of people accused of the same kind of crimes, are treated with, relatively speaking, kid gloves.
There is no other group who attacked the Capitol, dope.

I want all rioters to face equal treatment based on the severity of their individual crimes.

Singling out certain types of people, to get more aggressively hunted for, investigated and charged, is a violation of their rights.

THis is my point. Now you will continue to pretend to not be able to understand it, because inside, you know that I am right.
Uh, excuse me, but the people who attacked the Capitol are being treated equally before the law. And until you show us the Left rioters who were there at the Capitol like you say were there, than you're just spinning around on a top saying nothing.

Your point was taken. The problem with your point is, you have nothing to show for it. That's a big problem for you, because you can't fix it by inventing the people who were never there. LOL! Apparently you aren't smart enough to figure that out.

True. But there are plenty that rioted, and attacked other government buildings and committed formal and overt insurrections.

And got coddled by the police.

That is a violation of the equal protections clause.

Uh, excuse me, but the people who attacked the Capitol are being treated equally before the law. And until you show us the Left rioters who were there at the Capitol like you say were there, than you're just spinning around on a top saying nothing.

Your point was taken. The problem with your point is, you have nothing to show for it. That's a big problem for you, because you can't fix it by inventing the people who were never there. LOL! Apparently you aren't smart enough to figure that out.

The equal protection clause is not limited to geographical space.

Rioters are rioters. They should all be treated with the same set of standards, based on individual crimes.

That is clearly NOT happening. The 1/6 rioters are being singled out for special treatment.

Thus, any of them serving time, are actually serving time, for being conservative, not for their supposed crimes.

That makes them political prisoners.

He can't seem to come to terms with that. He makes the claim, but just like showing evidence of a stolen election, which they never did, the same crazy shit applies here pointing out the Left wing rioters that don't exist. LOL! Everyone of these Trump toadies lives in a perpetual fantasy. They are totally engulfed in this cult.

So, the ONE riot from the riot is not an isolated event.

But I take it, you believe that the hundreds of left leaning antifa and blm riots, ARE isolated event(s), right?

lol!!! Leftards are funny.
Trump, his supporters, and conservatism remain the greatest threat to America, a threat to the political process, and a threat to democracy.

Trump, his supporters, and conservatism are enemies of America.

True. But there are plenty that rioted, and attacked other government buildings and committed formal and overt insurrections.

You’re just wrong.

Plenty of lefty rioters and even formal insurrectionists, not investigated or charged at all.

Thus, these ones are political prisoners.
This is you. Now you are changing your story.

And you still named none. Dude, you are caught.

Trump, his supporters, and conservatism remain the greatest threat to America, a threat to the political process, and a threat to democracy.

They want one thing out of all this; GESTAPO. And Authoritarianism is how you get there. That's why they trash Democracy now. This is their end game, and for anyone to think different is a real fool. The Right hides under many umbrellas, but none of them have any meaning. GESTAPO is what they want.

This is you; They are being targeted, to be made examples of, not because of the crimes they committed, but because of their right leaning politics.

And this is you;

D
o you not see the irony here in your statements? In one post you are acknowledging their crimes, then in another you are telling us they are being targeted. HUH? You admit they committed crimes but they are also targets. :spinner: :spinner: :spinner:Dude you have got to do better than this. The contradictions are killing you.

What in the fuck do you expect law enforcement to do with that, huh?

Excellent demonstration of the Logical Fallacy of Argument by Assertion.

Of course, the use of such a tactic, is an admission that your position cannot be supported honestly.

That is you revealing that you know you are wrong.

Black Lives Matter Protesters Were Overwhelmingly Peaceful, Our Research Finds | Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study at Harvard University Maybe because most of the protests were peaceful and the agitators were Right-wing militia.

Forum List

Back