Jan. 6 rioter who electroshocked Michael Fanone shouts 'Trump won' after receiving a 12.5 year sentence

This is an American issue that you are not part of

Mind your own business

If you think so, enemy mine. I'm always interested in how other countries solve their existential problems. Specially in case of the USA which always is in danger to do war on Germany on not any reason to have to do so, because Germany never has done anything bad to the USA in all history of mankind.

Last edited:
Americans are suspicious of actions by Democrats during the 2020 election. Not surprisingly, Democrats would like to sweep it all under the rug.

You forget a simple truth: Do you know this nice Russian guy "Prigoshin" and his criminal "Wagner" mercennaries - which Putin officially eliminated a short time ago? It exists an old warrant of arrest against this supercriminal. Reason: Manipulations of the elections in the USA in 2016. Prigoshin (and Putin) supported Donald Trump. Who sweeps this under the rug?

You should think it's a shame that the election was stolen.
Wow, could you imagine if it actually was stolen? There would be massive upheaval and rioting in the streets post 2020. People wouldn't be posting about it on message boards...they'd be shooting folks since. But since you guys aren't doing any of that...you can't possibly think the election was actually stolen....unless you're a world-class coward.

You're not a world-class coward...are you?

Another rioter faces the wrath of justice. 151 months is 12 years, 7 months.
That is a long time. It is wrong on so many levels. I am not sure if justice is served.
Is it possible to vote from prison? Anyone know for sure?

U.S. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson imposed Rodriguez's 151-month sentence, saying he was a “one-man army of hate, attacking police officers and destroying property” on Jan. 6. Rodriguez was responsible for his own behavior even if Trump had been making "irresponsible and knowingly false claims that the election had been stolen," she said.

Fanone, Jackson said, was "protecting the very essence of democracy," and Rodriguez was "among the most serious offenders" on Jan. 6. "He's not just a follower, he calls for action," Jackson said, referencing Rodriguez's violent rhetoric immediately after Trump lost the 2020 election. Jackson said there was no indication that Rodriguez had any mental or cognitive impairments, referring to the defendant as "a man of average intelligence."

Ahead of his sentencing, Rodriguez spoke for about 20 minutes in a rambling speech, saying he “truly” thought a civil war was going to begin and that he believed the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers formed because police were standing down across the country. He acknowledged his actions against Fanone, but stopped short of an apology.

"Life has always seemed unfair to me," Rodriguez said, speaking of inequality in the country before referring to himself as "an American supremacist." If allowed to go home, Rodriguez said, he would go back to "driving a forklift with my GED and living with my mom," claiming that he did not present a future threat.

And now he can scream it in prison. A win-win for everyone.

Forum List

Back