Jan. 6 rioter who electroshocked Michael Fanone shouts 'Trump won' after receiving a 12.5 year sentence

You heard what he said for people to do at his arraignment in Miami.

“Our country has to protest. We have plenty of protest to protest. We’ve lost everything,” Trump said Sunday afternoon in a radio interview with his longtime friend and right-wing figure Roger Stone.
Protest?? That was a calamity, not a protest.

false
false
yes it was
And tens of millions of Americans think you're full of shit. But hey, we all have our opinions. It's just that ONE PARTY'S fans think they have a right to imprison the others for disagreeing. When the backlash finally comes, it's going to be ugly and it will do NO American any favors...

And tens of millions of Americans think you're full of shit. But hey, we all have our opinions. It's just that ONE PARTY'S fans think they have a right to imprison the others for disagreeing. When the backlash finally comes, it's going to be ugly and it will do NO American any favors...
This is the backlash you Simp. 12 years in prison. Fuck around like this Bozo and find out. 😄

Another rioter faces the wrath of justice. 151 months is 12 years, 7 months.
That is a long time. It is wrong on so many levels. I am not sure if justice is served.
Is it possible to vote from prison? Anyone know for sure?

U.S. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson imposed Rodriguez's 151-month sentence, saying he was a “one-man army of hate, attacking police officers and destroying property” on Jan. 6. Rodriguez was responsible for his own behavior even if Trump had been making "irresponsible and knowingly false claims that the election had been stolen," she said.

Fanone, Jackson said, was "protecting the very essence of democracy," and Rodriguez was "among the most serious offenders" on Jan. 6. "He's not just a follower, he calls for action," Jackson said, referencing Rodriguez's violent rhetoric immediately after Trump lost the 2020 election. Jackson said there was no indication that Rodriguez had any mental or cognitive impairments, referring to the defendant as "a man of average intelligence."

Ahead of his sentencing, Rodriguez spoke for about 20 minutes in a rambling speech, saying he “truly” thought a civil war was going to begin and that he believed the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers formed because police were standing down across the country. He acknowledged his actions against Fanone, but stopped short of an apology.

"Life has always seemed unfair to me," Rodriguez said, speaking of inequality in the country before referring to himself as "an American supremacist." If allowed to go home, Rodriguez said, he would go back to "driving a forklift with my GED and living with my mom," claiming that he did not present a future threat.

151 months is a miscarriage of justice

No he won't. You have to do every second of Federal time.
I'm glad that you posted this. I was unaware. One good day equals three doesn't apply in club Fed, but:

Do federal inmates get out early for good behavior?

Answer: Many prisoners can get time off—that is, a reduction of their sentences—by behaving well. In the federal system, prisoners who, in the judgment of the Bureau of Prisons, have exhibited "exemplary compliance with institutional disciplinary regulations" can get up to 54 days per year off their sentences.

So this prisoner could get 1.86 years off. That still leaves over 10 years for him to rot.

Last edited:
BS....she lost and admitted it. Grow a Brain. MAGA CULT MEMBER.
Is that why she went around for years claiming that Trump wasn't illegitimate president? Stupid shit lib waiting around for Democrats to shove information down your throat.
Screenshot_20230325-175816_Twitter.jpg

You forgot to mention him yelling "Trump won" after being sentenced. Just like the wack jobs on here.

But this is yet another great day for America getting another violent trumpanzee locked away.
Trump did win. If he did not these people would not be being persecuted. It is for intimidation purposes, just like Babbitt's murder. You support traitorous scum and that makes you traitorous scum. Period.

Is that why she went around for years claiming that Trump wasn't illegitimate president? Stupid shit lib waiting around for Democrats to shove information down your throat.View attachment 797579
She was woman enough to concede defeat. trump is not man enough to admit he lost. Please post a link where she claims trump is "illegitimate."

She was woman enough to concede defeat. trump is not man enough to admit he lost. Please post a link where she claims trump is it appears you are so ignorant that you don't even deserve to

She was woman enough to concede defeat. trump is not man enough to admit he lost. Please post a link where she claims trump is "illegitimate."
It appears that you are so ignorant that you don't even deserve to live in this country. You can apologize now, I'll think about accepting it.

It appears that you are so ignorant that you don't even deserve to live in this country. You can apologize now, I'll think about accepting it.
Well, the war criminal, Poootin did help elect him....so

Documentation this guy is registered Republican = none
Documentation this guy voted Republican = none
Documentation this guy is conservative and MAGA = none

Documentation this guy is not a left wing hate hoaxing homo = none

Some day someone will notice a huge percent of these are fantastically obvious hate hoaxing homo frauds...

but certainly not Faux or Ronna McDaniel

Forum List

Back