He got off light

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

There was a time when those trying to overthrow the government of the United States received much, much harsher sentences. I guess we've gotten soft when it comes to domestic terrorists.

Third world banana republic show trials for low IQ idiots.
Marching in the Peoples House is an act of terrorism only to cowardly bed wetter leftists

Attachments

• alecbaldwinkilledjan6.jpeg
    alecbaldwinkilledjan6.jpeg
    186 KB · Views: 12

There was a time when those trying to overthrow the government of the United States received much, much harsher sentences. I guess we've gotten soft when it comes to domestic terrorists.

The defendant wasn't convicted of "trying to overthrow the government".

In another way of thinking, George Floyd was a domestic terrorist. And there are many like him.

Third world banana republic show trials for low IQ idiots.
Marching in the Peoples House is an act of terrorism only to cowardly bed wetter leftists
I don't think you are taking this seriously enough

The Viking nation tried to take over America.

1659390788407.png

And he almost succeeded.

The seven years was for not making good on his threat to rid the country of its biggest enemy.

So, in your befuddled mind, a single man with a gun could or would be able to overthrow this government.

So, in your befuddled mind, a single man with a gun could or would be able to overthrow this government.
There was more than one. Who are you trying to fool with this BS? He’s just the first of the heavier penalties, there’ll be more coming.:popcorn:

Forum List

Back