18 Years & 6 Months Without an Increase in Global Warming. Warming Alarmists Scramble for Excuses

Getting to a time and place where we decentralize power and strip the petroleum industry of its grip on humanity more than makes up for the cost of moving to renewable power. That is not expensive; remaining the way we are is what is expensive.
Replacing the entire infrastructure, aka the power grid isn't expensive.................

REALLY?:cuckoo:
Silly ass, that is being done as we post. And that ultra-liberal state of Texas is leading the way with massive wind and solar installations. Not only that, they are going to be in the forefront of installing grid scale batteries, and making those resources 24/7.

We?
Need?
Some confuse use with need.
Some apply availability as a standard for use.
What is available renewably is more than enough, seeing that the sun supplies over a thousand times more power than humans consume (even at the highly wasteful rate in the US).
And how much per square foot of it can you harness...............and what is that cost to harness and use it....................

Is that FREE????????????
No, just cheaper than semi-clean coal, and only slightly more expensive than dirty coal. That is at the moment. At the present rate of decline in prices, solar will be cheaper than dirty coal by the time our President leaves office. Another success for President Obama. Wind is already far cheaper than dirty coal.

We?
Need?
What is available renewably is more than enough, seeing that the sun supplies over a thousand times more power than humans consume (even at the highly wasteful rate in the US).
And how much per square foot of it can you harness...............and what is that cost to harness and use it....................

Is that FREE????????????
No, just cheaper than semi-clean coal, and only slightly more expensive than dirty coal. That is at the moment. At the present rate of decline in prices, solar will be cheaper than dirty coal by the time our President leaves office. Another success for President Obama. Wind is already far cheaper than dirty coal.
Me and you have been round and round on this topic before.................which is exactly why you are careful to always say Utility grid applications..................

On house hold applications am I correct or not on the KWH's on how much it takes.............from the other thread or not........

Posting bullshit and false info doesn't magically make it come true.

Fail denier.

Buh-bye...
And in order to prove it................the scientist tied to Political activists will lower temperatures back then and add them to the now.......................

It's OK to LIE..............the means justify the end to these types.
My, my. Have you stocked up on lot's of tinfoil for your little hats? You see, every Scientific Society, every National Academy of Science, and every major University has policy statements that say that AGW is real and a clear and present danger. So what you are stating is that there is a conspiracy among all the scientists in the world, from all cultures and political climates, to lie about GHGs and what affect they have on the atmosphere. Now that is one grand conspiracy. Oh, where is my little tin hat, little tin hat, little tin hat......................................................

We?
Need?

Is that FREE????????????
Me and you have been round and round on this topic before.................which is exactly why you are careful to always say Utility grid applications..................

On house hold applications am I correct or not on the KWH's on how much it takes.............from the other thread or not........
OK, let's try that again, in English, please. What are you trying to say about household applications?

Posting bullshit and false info doesn't magically make it come true.

Fail denier.

Buh-bye...
And in order to prove it................the scientist tied to Political activists will lower temperatures back then and add them to the now.......................

It's OK to LIE..............the means justify the end to these types.
My, my. Have you stocked up on lot's of tinfoil for your little hats? You see, every Scientific Society, every National Academy of Science, and every major University has policy statements that say that AGW is real and a clear and present danger. So what you are stating is that there is a conspiracy among all the scientists in the world, from all cultures and political climates, to lie about GHGs and what affect they have on the atmosphere. Now that is one grand conspiracy. Oh, where is my little tin hat, little tin hat, little tin hat......................................................
Deflection.......................As you refuse to address that major players manipulated the data......................and that the computer models were wrong.......................

Tin foil as a response to the raw data manipulation of their past......................

Whatever............

We?
Need?

Is that FREE????????????

OK, let's try that again, in English, please. What are you trying to say about household applications?
You know exactly what I'm talking about.................

We had this discussion before...............

15KW solar system with a location of 4.5 sun hours a day......how much power is produced............and show me the average cost of the equipment and compare it to current utility rates for projected pay back time.

2014 was the warmest year on record.

Before that, 2013 was the warmest.

These are indisputable scientific facts.

Dead Andrew Breitbart's website doesn't trump NASA, MIT... you know, legitimate science.

Just like Andy Breitbart didn't take care of himself and died leaving his kids orphans, we are doing the same thing to the planet.

Let Andy Breitbart's irresponsible life serve as a lesson.

Climate Change Vital Signs of the Planet Global Temperature

Get the facts, losers.

I see. So what you are stating is that all the Scientific Societies, all the National Academies of Science, and all the major Universities are in on a conspiracy to lie to all of us. How is that not in little tin hat territory?

Merely admitting that there is payback says that it is not expensive.

I see. So what you are stating is that all the Scientific Societies, all the National Academies of Science, and all the major Universities are in on a conspiracy to lie to all of us. How is that not in little tin hat territory?
I did not say they are all wrong about data collected.............I'm pointing out they are DAMAGED GOODS when they felt compelled to LIE on RAW DATA..............

Fool me once shame on you..........

Fool me twice shame on me............

I've posted the data from UAH who are doing so via satellite...............and have been doing so since 1979

But I no longer trust the reports of NASA and NOAA................because they have caught fudging data....................

All politically motivated...................It ticks me off when I see them manipulating data............and other agencies like IPCC, GISS...........

Their job is to RESEARCH not to LIE AND CHANGE IT....................................

If that makes me wear a TIN FOIL HAT...........THEN SO BE IT................

I'll continue to challenge the Lies and manipulation...................you can suck it up and ignore it like a good little SHEEP.

There's nothing that says 'big picture' like posting US temperature data in a global warming context.

AGW is the Biggest Fraud in the History of Mankind. It's one and only purpose is control the US Economy and dole it out to the rest of the world. With all that money and power at stake, of course people will lie and cheat

"we redistribute de facto the world's wealth by climate policy" -- IPCC

AGW is the Biggest Fraud in the History of Mankind. It's one and only purpose is control the US Economy and dole it out to the rest of the world. With all that money and power at stake, of course people will lie and cheat

Some in this country and world have no problem with the LIARS and BS artist of this world................

That ain't my America......................and they don't speak for me.........................

Guilt by association...............Promote the Lies and ignore them are one in the same............ethics need not apply.

See, it's not about the science, it's about economic ideology.
Why yes it is............

Gore%201013.jpg

Forum List

Back