18 Years & 6 Months Without an Increase in Global Warming. Warming Alarmists Scramble for Excuses

What is the motivation for being so opposed to living more cleanly and beautifully?

Your strawman is burning, bub.

Being opposed to destroying our economy in order to enrich Big Government Cronies with "green" taxpayer dollars is not being opposed to living cleanly and beautifully.

Make sure you let NASA know about that.

Fig.A2.gif

Data.GISS GISS Surface Temperature Analysis Analysis Graphs and Plots
"Karl’s paper makes much of the fact that the methods used for gathering sea temperature data have changed over the years: in the old days it used to involve buckets; more recently, engine intake thermometers. Hence his excuse for these magical “adjustments”. Apparently (amazingly, conveniently), the measurements used since 1998 have been “running cold” and therefore needed correcting in a (handy) upward direction in order to show what has really been happening to global warming. Once you realise this – global warming turns out to be as real and present and dangerous as ever it was.

As the GWPF reports there are several glaring problems with Karl’s paper, starting with the fact that it contradicts all the other surface temperature data sets and also satellite data (which clearly shows no warming post 1998). Also, without any plausible explanation, Karl also chooses not to use the data from the Argo array “that is our best coherent data set on ocean temperatures.” The suspicion naturally arises that this is because if Karl had used the Argo findings, they would have made his paper look ridiculous." Hide the Hiatus How the Climate Alarmists Eliminated the Inconvenient Pause in Global Warming - Breitbart

You have to wonder why it is so important to the man made global warming cult?

I noticed through these threads they are careful not to use the words now, "not man made climate change" just say climate change or AGW. Ok I have been alive for fifty year's and ever since this hoopla started around 1975 , I don't see shit except natural phenomenon since I read about forever.

Why is it such a big deal? When nothing drastic has happened in the past 40 years?

What drives their temper tantrums?

Is it:

Self righteous?

Indonctrition?

Money?

I don't get it

I noticed through these threads they are careful no to the words now not man made climate change, just say climate change or AGW. Ok I have been alive for fifty year's and ever since this hoopla started around 1975 , I don't see shit except natural phenomenon since I read about forever.

Why is it such a big deal? When nothing drastic has happened in the past 40 years?

Why? Global Warming is the pretext to enact tax schemes to transfer income and wealth for the benefit of Big Government Cronies.

I noticed through these threads they are careful no to the words now not man made climate change, just say climate change or AGW. Ok I have been alive for fifty year's and ever since this hoopla started around 1975 , I don't see shit except natural phenomenon since I read about forever.

Why? Global Warming is the pretext to enact tax schemes to transfer income and wealth for the benefit of Big Government Cronies.
yea I know that, just putting it out in the open, every one who throws temper tantrums over the adults in the room, are poor ass liberals, who envy the weathely, it's there way of trying to crash the system.

That's all it is, they don't give a fuck about real science they just want what's not theirs and will use any social cause to get it.

Posting bullshit and false info doesn't magically make it come true.

Fail denier.

Buh-bye...
And in order to prove it................the scientist tied to Political activists will lower temperatures back then and add them to the now.......................

It's OK to LIE..............the means justify the end to these types.
My, my. Have you stocked up on lot's of tinfoil for your little hats? You see, every Scientific Society, every National Academy of Science, and every major University has policy statements that say that AGW is real and a clear and present danger. So what you are stating is that there is a conspiracy among all the scientists in the world, from all cultures and political climates, to lie about GHGs and what affect they have on the atmosphere. Now that is one grand conspiracy. Oh, where is my little tin hat, little tin hat, little tin hat......................................................

Who pay their grants again?

Global warming isn't a thing. Climate change is. Warmer in some places, colder in others, different weather events everywhere. Ask Texas. When they dry out.

Climate change is going to make for more unpredictable weather as we can see happening already wqith how unreliable weather forecasts are utilizing older computer modelling software. The changes are happening so fast tht it's difficult to even forecast the temperature for tmorrow. Weather Channel's been coming in plus or minus half-a-dozen degrees so far this year. I only know it's going to rain if my head gets wet, not because of any weather forecast.
Indeed, the Weather Channel.
Weather Channel Founder Man-Made Global Warming is Baloney

Grants for climate studies come from a variety of sources, but the grants for climate change deniers all come from one source: the petroleum industry.

Deniers are idiots, who are willing to believe anything which gives them an excuse to continue down the same path.

Grants for climate studies come from a variety of sources, but the grants for climate change deniers all come from one source: the petroleum industry.

Deniers are idiots, who are willing to believe anything which gives them an excuse to continue down the same path.

^^^ Low Info Hack ^^^

So our choice is to trust the U.S. government or the petroleum industry? Well that's an easy one!

can anyone here claim that their state has gone thru a 180 in their general year round climate cycle? anyone like me, who lives in Florida will tell u that every summer has pretty much been the same. it rains alot and the average temp. is around 90. so where is the global warming?

can anyone here claim that their state has gone thru a 180 in their general year round climate cycle? anyone like me, who lives in Florida will tell u that every summer has pretty much been the same. it rains alot and the average temp. is around 90. so where is the global warming?

I found where global warming is.

when al gore rips out a fart on fire, then i will believe we have global warming.

But, but, but the great kenyan messiah, the all knowing all seeing Obozo the wonderful said that climate change is the number one problem facing this country.

The man should be in a mental institution.

Forum List

Back