18 Years & 6 Months Without an Increase in Global Warming. Warming Alarmists Scramble for Excuses

when al gore rips out a fart on fire, then i will believe we have global warming.

But, but, but the great kenyan messiah, the all knowing all seeing Obozo the wonderful said that climate change is the number one problem facing this country.

The man should be in a mental institution.
if global warming is the number one threat, then where do we place the fatal al sharpton farts?

when al gore rips out a fart on fire, then i will believe we have global warming.

But, but, but the great kenyan messiah, the all knowing all seeing Obozo the wonderful said that climate change is the number one problem facing this country.

if global warming is the number one threat, then where do we place the fatal al sharpton farts?

How about channeling them to the white house HVAC system?

18 Years & 6 Months Without an Increase in Global Warming. Warming Alarmists Scramble for Excuses

That's Right, It's all Politics Folks

clip_image002_thumb3.jpg

clip_image004_thumb3.jpg

clip_image006_thumb2.jpg

Hide the Hiatus How the Climate Alarmists Eliminated the Inconvenient Pause in Global Warming - Breitbart
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Global warming standstill pause increases to a new record length 18 years 6 months Climate Depot

For 222 months, since December 1996, there has been no global warming at all (Fig. 1). This month’s RSS temperature – still unaffected by a slowly strengthening el Niño, which will eventually cause temporary warming – passes another six-month milestone, and establishes a new record length for the Pause: 18 years 6 months.

What is more, the IPCC’s centrally-predicted warming rate since its First Assessment Report in 1990 is now more than two and a half times the measured rate. On any view, the predictions on which the entire climate scare was based were extreme exaggerations.

However, it is becoming ever more likely that the temperature increase that usually accompanies an el Niño may come through after a lag of four or five months. The Pause may yet shorten somewhat, just in time for the Paris climate summit, though a subsequent La Niña would be likely to bring about a resumption of the Pause.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE HOCKEY SCHTICK Updated list of 66 excuses for the 18-26 year pause in global warming

50-flavors-pause.jpg

An updated list of at least 29 32 36 38 39 41 51 52 63 64 65 66 excuses for the 18-26 year statistically significant 'pause' in global warming, including recent scientific papers, media quotes, blogs, and related debunkings:

1) Low solar activity

2) Oceans ate the global warming [debunked] [debunked] [debunked]

3) Chinese coal use [debunked]

4) Montreal Protocol

5) What ‘pause’? [debunked] [debunked] [debunked] [debunked]

6) Volcanic aerosols [debunked]

7) Stratospheric Water Vapor

8) Faster Pacific trade winds [debunked]

9) Stadium Waves

10) ‘Coincidence!’

11) Pine aerosols

12) It's "not so unusual" and "no more than natural variability"

13) "Scientists looking at the wrong 'lousy' data" http://

14) Cold nights getting colder in Northern Hemisphere

15) We forgot to cherry-pick models in tune with natural variability [debunked]

16) Negative phase of Interdecadal Pacific Oscillation

17) AMOC ocean oscillation

18) "Global brightening" has stopped

19) "Ahistorical media"

See More Here>>>>> THE HOCKEY SCHTICK Updated list of 66 excuses for the 18-26 year pause in global warming
they realized a long time ago that the amount of land corporate polluting smokestacks in cars were putting out into the air was raising the number of the amount of land in the environment and it was not good for humans we know that we Hulu the air we know China pollutes the error is that breathing that is not good we know it and we need to go greener we need to burn less fossil fuels we need to learn how to go solar wind turbine battery I know that I know all the arguments against them but it's so obvious that we need to do better and we can't do oil forever because it won't last forever so we need to figure out alternative energy sources anyways I forgot the rest of my. I think that'll be enough for now

oh yeah we're also overfishing our oceans are there freshwater lakes and we're going to run out of seafood in the year 2000 something they projecte overfishing we can't sustain this there's also an incredible amount of plastic floating in the Pacific Ocean it's like a giant toilet bowl it needs to be cleaned up we can't mess with our planet like this we have to do better

How about channeling them to the white house HVAC system?
or make bombs out of them, then send them to ISIS. i am sure they will get a great sniff,,,then DIE !!!

they need to take 50% of Detroit and turn it back into farm lands woods forest firms did I say farms over 750,000 people left the city of Detroit we need to just demolished certain neighborhoods and make them green the Green is a better more wetlands population control every woman should be covered free in Obamacare was free Iud's. there should be no or very little unplanned pregnancies women should only get pregnant when they want you

clip_image002_thumb3.jpg

clip_image004_thumb3.jpg

clip_image006_thumb2.jpg

Hide the Hiatus How the Climate Alarmists Eliminated the Inconvenient Pause in Global Warming - Breitbart
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Global warming standstill pause increases to a new record length 18 years 6 months Climate Depot

For 222 months, since December 1996, there has been no global warming at all (Fig. 1). This month’s RSS temperature – still unaffected by a slowly strengthening el Niño, which will eventually cause temporary warming – passes another six-month milestone, and establishes a new record length for the Pause: 18 years 6 months.

What is more, the IPCC’s centrally-predicted warming rate since its First Assessment Report in 1990 is now more than two and a half times the measured rate. On any view, the predictions on which the entire climate scare was based were extreme exaggerations.

However, it is becoming ever more likely that the temperature increase that usually accompanies an el Niño may come through after a lag of four or five months. The Pause may yet shorten somewhat, just in time for the Paris climate summit, though a subsequent La Niña would be likely to bring about a resumption of the Pause.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE HOCKEY SCHTICK Updated list of 66 excuses for the 18-26 year pause in global warming

50-flavors-pause.jpg

An updated list of at least 29 32 36 38 39 41 51 52 63 64 65 66 excuses for the 18-26 year statistically significant 'pause' in global warming, including recent scientific papers, media quotes, blogs, and related debunkings:

1) Low solar activity

4) Montreal Protocol

9) Stadium Waves

10) ‘Coincidence!’

11) Pine aerosols

19) "Ahistorical media"

See More Here>>>>> THE HOCKEY SCHTICK Updated list of 66 excuses for the 18-26 year pause in global warming
they realized a long time ago that the amount of land corporate polluting smokestacks in cars were putting out into the air was raising the number of the amount of land in the environment and it was not good for humans we know that we Hulu the air we know China pollutes the error is that breathing that is not good we know it and we need to go greener we need to burn less fossil fuels we need to learn how to go solar wind turbine battery I know that I know all the arguments against them but it's so obvious that we need to do better and we can't do oil forever because it won't last forever so we need to figure out alternative energy sources anyways I forgot the rest of my. I think that'll be enough for now

Yes, we need to stop polluting, But pollution is not causing climate change, pollution is causing pollution, nothing more.

pollution is bad.

the climate is controlled by the sun, ocean currents and the earth's tilt on its axis, not by anything human beings are doing or have done or will do in the future.

clip_image002_thumb3.jpg

clip_image004_thumb3.jpg

clip_image006_thumb2.jpg

50-flavors-pause.jpg

1) Low solar activity

4) Montreal Protocol

9) Stadium Waves

10) ‘Coincidence!’

11) Pine aerosols

19) "Ahistorical media"

Yes, we need to stop polluting, But pollution is not causing climate change, pollution is causing pollution, nothing more.

pollution is bad.

the climate is controlled by the sun, ocean currents and the earth's tilt on its axis, not by anything human beings are doing or have done or will do in the future.
I think the people polluting love arguing whether to over warming exist its just a talking point that distract us from the fact that we're polluting and need to stop it

clip_image002_thumb3.jpg

clip_image004_thumb3.jpg

clip_image006_thumb2.jpg

50-flavors-pause.jpg

1) Low solar activity

4) Montreal Protocol

9) Stadium Waves

10) ‘Coincidence!’

11) Pine aerosols

19) "Ahistorical media"

pollution is bad.

right, its as if we control the rotation of the moon,sun, mars, the 57 states, etc. thats why its called Global Climate Change! we are powerless to control the weather !!!

clip_image002_thumb3.jpg

clip_image004_thumb3.jpg

clip_image006_thumb2.jpg

50-flavors-pause.jpg

1) Low solar activity

4) Montreal Protocol

9) Stadium Waves

10) ‘Coincidence!’

11) Pine aerosols

19) "Ahistorical media"

pollution is bad.

why dont we just lasso a very long rope around the sun and just move it closer or far away, depending on where it needs to be? "Problem Solved".

clip_image002_thumb3.jpg

clip_image004_thumb3.jpg

clip_image006_thumb2.jpg

50-flavors-pause.jpg

1) Low solar activity

4) Montreal Protocol

9) Stadium Waves

10) ‘Coincidence!’

11) Pine aerosols

19) "Ahistorical media"

pollution is bad.

why dont we just lasso a very long rope around the sun and just move it closer or far away, depending on where it needs to be? "Problem Solved".
I have a great idea let's surround your home where your children play where you breath with 5 factories all with smoke stacks kicking out whatever 24 7

If you believe mankind can control the climate and you want to combat Global Warming, do the one and only sane thing: at noon today when the Sun is overhead, hop up and down on planet Earth to move it further away from the Sun. When people ask you what you're doing, proudly tell them you're combating Manamde Global Climate Warming Change, and get your fellow AGWCult member to join in

Save the Planet!

Probably right behind the number one cause of global warming...... All of Al Gore's hot air!!!!!:badgrin:

Probably right behind the number one cause of global warming...... All of Al Gore's hot air!!!!!:badgrin:
then we have Moochelle's fast food farts, I heard even one of those would wipe out a nest of killer bees.

i never thought i would see the day when someone actually has a more potent fart than a 500 pound samoin wrestler. then again, its al sharpton, no surprise.

Forum List

Back