18-year-old student arrested for sexually assaulting child in school's gender-neutral bathroom

Grow up and stay out of restrooms
LOL

I can't use a restroom now? Why not?

Not with my kid

Got it?
Then tell your kid to stay out of men's bathrooms.

Gender neutral restrooms you desperate old fool.

You're a sad clown
You said, "stay out of restrooms."

I already told you I don't use gender-neutral restrooms. Why do you let your kids use them?

You're tiresome..

Go bother someone who cares

LOL

I can't use a restroom now? Why not?

Not with my kid

Got it?

You're a sad clown

I already told you I don't use gender-neutral restrooms. Why do you let your kids use them?

You're tiresome..

No one's forcing you to make this about me instead of the perp arrested according to the OP.

Not with my kid

Got it?

You're a sad clown

You're tiresome..

No one's forcing you to make this about me instead of the perp arrested according to the OP.

You're insignificant also. I'm curious why you're called Faun but I'll never know.

Bye

Yep. That's astonishing, isn't it? I've never seen a liberal lunatic on here speak out AGAINST pedophilia. TRULY astonishing.

If you push them hard enough, a few of them grudgingly will, but their insincerity is usually quite obvious.
How strange that it's right wing religious groups battling the child marriage bans. It's almost as if you are trying to keep the spotlight off of yourself...

You're a sad clown

You're tiresome..

You're insignificant also. I'm curious why you're called Faun but I'll never know.

Bye
Ciao.

At least now you won't be making threads about me anymore.

"18-year-old Rhinelander, Wisconsin high school student Austin Sauer was arrested Thursday for fourth-degree sexual assault, child enticement, and exposing his genitals to a child inside the school's gender-neutral bathroom, according to the Oneida County Sheriff's Office.

After the incident, the school closed the gender-neutral bathroom.

Reports currently do not indicate the sex of the minor victim, but both available reports stressed that the crime occurred in a gender-neutral bathroom, indicating that the child is a girl."

18-year-old student arrested for sexually assaulting child in school's gender-neutral bathroom

^^^^^ The stench of "Progressivism".
She was a little girl. There was exposure in a public bathroom that accepted both boys and girls, and the little girl was likely horrified to see a naked male's package if she had never seen one before and got grossed out.

Yet, he's in trouble for "exposing" himself in a bathroom (4th degree sexual assault.)

The school is setting young men/boys up for being on a sexual predator's list for life by opening public school bathrooms to immature children of both sexes.

Disaster for all concerned! WE shouldn't be forced to read this kind of stuff online. It's nauseating on account of the liberals forcing situations on public schools to flaunt their agenda in the world in which nobody is free because they're tearing the walls down to create their own religion of no-holds-barred against anything, but go after white adult males with guns a-blazing if they have to go to the bathroom.

Liberals ruined another innocent young white boy with unisex bathrooms.

LOL

The reason why you think that is because you're deranged. That's why.
Keep defending letting rapists hangout in girls bathrooms. We know your motive.
You're still deranged. I defended no one sexually assaulting anyone.

And you keep saying you know my motive -- what does your deranged brain inform you that is?
Learn to read. I said you defend enabling rapists of children. Totally factual and right here in this thread.
He never defended letting rapists hang out in girls bathrooms. Stop lying.
Bullshit
What is bullshit? Your claim? Provide a quote to to support it.

You're still deranged. I defended no one sexually assaulting anyone.

And you keep saying you know my motive -- what does your deranged brain inform you that is?
Learn to read. I said you defend enabling rapists of children. Totally factual and right here in this thread.
He never defended letting rapists hang out in girls bathrooms. Stop lying.
Bullshit
So what's the reason you keep alluding to?
Give us the post where you condemn rapists being allowed to hangout in girls bathrooms.

GAME OVER
Show us a post where he supports it. No one supports what you claim. Is everyone here required to condemn the obvious? How stupid.

"18-year-old Rhinelander, Wisconsin high school student Austin Sauer was arrested Thursday for fourth-degree sexual assault, child enticement, and exposing his genitals to a child inside the school's gender-neutral bathroom, according to the Oneida County Sheriff's Office.

After the incident, the school closed the gender-neutral bathroom.

Reports currently do not indicate the sex of the minor victim, but both available reports stressed that the crime occurred in a gender-neutral bathroom, indicating that the child is a girl."

^^^^^ The stench of "Progressivism".
She was a little girl. There was exposure in a public bathroom that accepted both boys and girls, and the little girl was likely horrified to see a naked male's package if she had never seen one before and got grossed out.

Yet, he's in trouble for "exposing" himself in a bathroom (4th degree sexual assault.)

The school is setting young men/boys up for being on a sexual predator's list for life by opening public school bathrooms to immature children of both sexes.

Disaster for all concerned! WE shouldn't be forced to read this kind of stuff online. It's nauseating on account of the liberals forcing situations on public schools to flaunt their agenda in the world in which nobody is free because they're tearing the walls down to create their own religion of no-holds-barred against anything, but go after white adult males with guns a-blazing if they have to go to the bathroom.

Liberals ruined another innocent young white boy with unisex bathrooms.
How do you know he was white and why does race matter?

Forum List

Back