18-year-old student arrested for sexually assaulting child in school's gender-neutral bathroom

You're still deranged. I defended no one sexually assaulting anyone.

And you keep saying you know my motive -- what does your deranged brain inform you that is?
Learn to read. I said you defend enabling rapists of children. Totally factual and right here in this thread.
He never defended letting rapists hang out in girls bathrooms. Stop lying.
Bullshit
So what's the reason you keep alluding to?
Give us the post where you condemn rapists being allowed to hangout in girls bathrooms.

GAME OVER
There was no rape in this case. There was no girls bathroom in this case. There is a pedophile who I did condemn.

I don't see you condemning rapists in apartment buildings. Using your logic means you support that. :cuckoo:

Learn to read. I said you defend enabling rapists of children. Totally factual and right here in this thread.
LOL

You poor deranged cuck, I defended no one. Let alone this piece of shit for sexuslly assaulting a child. I even pointed out it could have happened in any bathroom. The bathroom isn't the problem, the pedo is.

You don't think gender neutral restrooms contribute?

Come now, be honest
He likes hanging out in bathrooms with little girls.
Fuck you.
You’re the one defending letting rapists hangout in girls bathrooms.
I did no such thing, ya raging cuck. You're hallucinating again. Just like ClassyCanadian hallucinated I pretend to be female.

LOL

You poor deranged cuck, I defended no one. Let alone this piece of shit for sexuslly assaulting a child. I even pointed out it could have happened in any bathroom. The bathroom isn't the problem, the pedo is.

Come now, be honest
Fuck you.
I did no such thing, ya raging cuck. You're hallucinating again. Just like ClassyCanadian hallucinated I pretend to be female.

You're defending gender neutral restrooms.

Yes or no?

A gender neutral bathroom.

Do you think maybe that contributed to the act?

It's fairly obvious
How is it obvious? It's a bathroom. These sort of assaults occur in women's bathrooms too.

Do you pretend to be female?

Disturbing
No, I don't. My profile specifies I'm male and I have a male avatar. Your problem is yours, not mine.

Your problem is your meek defence of this tragedy.
You're batshit insane, there is no other explanation. I called the assailant a pervert, a pedophile and piece of shit. And if found guilty, he deserves to be locked up.

Again, your problems are yours, not mine.

Come now, be honest
Fuck you.

Yes or no?
Yes.

Fuck you.

Yes or no?
Yes.

Seek help and stay out of them, some good daddy may thump your pumpkin

Forum List

Back