17 minutes of why we like Tucker Carlson

I tried to watch it. But after about five minutes I found myself dialing 911 to confess to taking the Lindbergh baby. Then I realized the torture had stopped when I started to dial.

Tucker Carlson is an affront to every thinking person on the planet. He should have a warning label. Caution. Host is full of shit and some will splatter on you.

65640E0E-347D-464C-8D97-AF056018DFEB.jpeg

He's paid not to. His job is to fire up the base with whatever it takes.

Get them mad and paranoid, keep them mad and paranoid, no matter what.

It's not about improving America.
Its easy to “fire up the base” when biden is adding so much fuel to the fire

rather than just jerking your knee why not listen to what carlson has to say?

because there is a growing consensus left, right and center that biden is in deep trouble

and America along with him

And this for the other Tweener Twin

Golfing Gator
Just for the record I’m not pushing to remove biden

simply because his replacement could in fact be even worse

And should an asteroid fall on harris before the mid-terms replacing her with pelosi is almost as scary

Joe Biden cant control his emotions

When your GOP policies and obstruction are indefensible, get scumbags like Tucker to give the rubes a fake world obsessed by 5 second clips and idiotic conspiracies and disgraceful bs about overcome disabilities...enjoy hell, Tucker, you Putinist shytte......

Last edited:
He's paid not to. His job is to fire up the base with whatever it takes.

Get them mad and paranoid, keep them mad and paranoid, no matter what.

It's not about improving America.
If we lived with real freedom, there would be a parallel TV channel set up of hundreds of stations promoting Right wing agendas. That is where you are coming from. Don't let the economy crash. Karma will come.

Forum List

Back