American political commentator Tucker Carlson spotted attending ballet in Moscow

If I happened to be in Moscow, I’d love to take my wife to their famous ballet. I don’t really appreciate the art of ballet. But my wife loves that stuff.
Tucker Carlson, a traitor of the free world and a terrible opportunistic person.

If I happened to be in Moscow, I’d love to take my wife to their famous ballet. I don’t really appreciate the art of ballet. But my wife loves that stuff.
Tucker Carlson, a traitor of the free world and a terrible opportunistic person.

1707073051650.jpeg

I am really looking forward to that interview.

Remember when those Russian tools at Face the Nation interviewed Khrushchev? How about when that team of Russian tools, posing as US journalists, interviewed Brezhnev? LOL.

I am really looking forward to that interview.

Remember when those Russian tools at Face the Nation interviewed Khrushchev? How about when that team of Russian tools, posing as US journalists, interviewed Brezhnev? LOL.
They 🇷🇺🐖🇸🇦are very excited in Moscow, but in America outside the MAGA media bubble no one really cares...

(1) Why would Mr. Carlson do something foolish like that?

(2) If he makes a certain individual angry, he could be thrown into prison with those other innocent Americans?

(3) In fact, why would any American want to visit Russia?

Forum List

Back