American political commentator Tucker Carlson spotted attending ballet in Moscow

I personally informed you, on at least a half dozen occasions who started that war (Obama/Biden 2013/14) and you shut up your little ears and began chanting, " na na na nahhhh, I can't hear you!" You have no idea what you are talking about, I'd take Vlad Putin over Obama/Biden every time, indeed I will aid Russia directly against the fascists in DC if it comes down to it, Biden and its open, brazen treason and corruption leaved Putin prepped for canonization..... :fu:

Tucker Carlson is a traitor to the entire free world. He supports czar Putin the modern day Hitler and would have supported Hitler himself had he lived during WWII. What would Reagan do?
1707267329513.jpeg

I personally informed you, on at least a half dozen occasions who started that war (Obama/Biden 2013/14) and you shut up your little ears and began chanting, " na na na nahhhh, I can't hear you!" You have no idea what you are talking about, I'd take Vlad Putin over Obama/Biden every time, indeed I will aid Russia directly against the fascists in DC if it comes down to it, Biden and its open, brazen treason and corruption leaved Putin prepped for canonization..... :fu:
Tucker is a putin´s agent...

Carlson isn't a political commentator. He's a bullshit artist. A spoiled little rich kid that never worked a day in his life. He's right where he needs to be.

We're trying to convince all of his minions over here to follow him over there, so they'll be happy.
^^ well Tucker once again has all the right fags crying again.

It's not a little ironic that all this talk of Tucker Carlson's right of "free speech" to promote Moscow disinfo narratives is occurring on a platform that is BANNED in Moscow empire ?

He never claimed Putin or Russia was a place for freedom of speech. He said America is, and we have the right to speak to whoever we want, including “bad guys” like Putin.

Who has been trying to censor Tucker for all these years? Oh yea, democrats and lefties in America and Europe. So you aren’t in any place to criticize Russia or Putin over that.

Forum List

Back