American political commentator Tucker Carlson spotted attending ballet in Moscow

He never claimed Putin or Russia was a place for freedom of speech. He said America is, and we have the right to speak to whoever we want, including “bad guys” like Putin.

Who has been trying to censor Tucker for all these years? Oh yea, democrats and lefties in America and Europe. So you aren’t in any place to criticize Russia or Putin over that.

Tucker Carlson: "why do I feel like I'm betraying my country?"
- Because you are you snivelling traitor.

putin´s buddy wants America to fall apart​

He never claimed Putin or Russia was a place for freedom of speech. He said America is, and we have the right to speak to whoever we want, including “bad guys” like Putin.

Who has been trying to censor Tucker for all these years? Oh yea, democrats and lefties in America and Europe. So you aren’t in any place to criticize Russia or Putin over that.

Tucker Carlson: "why do I feel like I'm betraying my country?"
- Because you are you snivelling traitor.

putin´s buddy wants America to fall apart​

The fact that you warmongering fags are spasming out over this is just more confirmation it is the right thing to do.

None of you pussies are willing to actually fight in this war, but you don’t want it to end.

Journalism in the service of #genocide is not journalism, but complicity and even incitement.
The Kiev government has been killing ethnic Russians in Eastern Ukraine since 2014.

Don’t cry now that the tables have turned. You poked the bear and well….as we say in America, “Fuck Around … Find Out”.

The Kiev government has been killing ethnic Russians in Eastern Ukraine since 2014.

Don’t cry now that the tables have turned. You poked the bear and well….as we say in America, “Fuck Around … Find Out”.
semi - Islamic, semi commie RT. 🇷🇺 🐖 🇸🇦 RU crap

the reality : When Trump was brought to the White House, there was celebration on all Moscow channels. They openly rejoiced and said: “Trump is ours! The White House is ours." it can be found on YouTube using Moscow- 🇷🇺🐖🇸🇦MONGOL LANGUE in the search.

Good for him experiencing the culture of a different country and expanding his knowledge base.

Tucker will receive Muscovite citizenship and go serve his new 🇸🇦 🐖 🇷🇺 motherland

View attachment 897301

You are a usefull idiot

Good for him experiencing the culture of a different country and expanding his knowledge base.

yes you are!

You are a usefull idiot
BAD NEWS FOR MOSCOW 🇷🇺🐖 🇸🇦 LOVERS AND MOSCOW 🇷🇺🐖🇸🇦⚰️HORDE :

he is N2 in popularity in 🇷🇺 🐖 🇸🇦 Muscovy today , check out swastika , and David star (a Jewish conspiracy ) in the middle

1707483981787.jpeg

Forum List

Back