American political commentator Tucker Carlson spotted attending ballet in Moscow

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Tucker Carlson is meeting his masters in Moscow. ONE FOR SURE, This man HATE OUR FREE WORLD SO MUCH ! by the way, Is Steven Segall preparing the guest bedroom WITH " BEST IN THE WORLD 🇷🇺 PROSTITUTES " AND COCAINE ? .... ITS TIME FOR FSB/CIA to act ...I HATE TO SAY AGAIN , BUT I WAS RIGHT ABOUT tucker-carlson!!
PS
Traitor!!!

1707009158962.jpeg

1707009173055.jpeg

" BEST IN THE WORLD 🇷🇺 🐖 🇸🇦 PROSTITUTES "

Last edited:
Tucker Carlson is meeting his masters in Moscow. ONE FOR SURE, This man HATE OUR FREE WORLD SO MUCH ! by the way, Is Steven Segall preparing the guest bedroom WITH " BEST IN THE WORLD 🇷🇺 PROSTITUTES " AND COCAINE ? .... ITS TIME FOR FSB/CIA to act ...I HATE TO SAY AGAIN , BUT I WAS RIGHT ABOUT tucker-carlson!!
PS
Traitor!!!

View attachment 897265

View attachment 897266

Carlson isn't a political commentator. He's a bullshit artist. A spoiled little rich kid that never worked a day in his life. He's right where he needs to be.

We're trying to convince all of his minions over here to follow him over there, so they'll be happy.

I have no idea what this is and I don't even know if it's real. There is not a single recognizable source for this info. The "picture" of him in the theatre looks like a painting on the wall.

He's a journalist there for an interview with Putin.
Tucker will receive Muscovite citizenship and go serve his new 🇸🇦 🐖 🇷🇺 motherland

1707011056575.jpeg

Tucker Carlson is meeting his masters in Moscow. ONE FOR SURE, This man HATE OUR FREE WORLD SO MUCH ! by the way, Is Steven Segall preparing the guest bedroom WITH " BEST IN THE WORLD 🇷🇺 PROSTITUTES " AND COCAINE? .... ITS TIME FOR FSB/CIA to act ...I HATE TO SAY AGAIN , BUT I WAS RIGHT ABOUT tucker-carlson!!
PS
Traitor!!!

View attachment 897265

View attachment 897266

Hey, well when you Ukes start upping their ballet performances, we'll start showing up there too.

Nobody does ballet like those vodka-swilling, ham-fisted Russkies, ya know.

Forum List

Back