160 million people voted, 27 million watched Biden’s speech. Half of Trump’s first speech

81 million votes, eh?

Riiiiiiight……

Being President has nothing to do with ratings. It isn't a popularity contest. How many times you gonna post the same inane crap? The amount of votes Biden got has nothing to do with how many people watch his speech. Or with how many people show up at a campaign stop. I would have thought you'd have learned that on November 3rd.

I didn't watch Biden's speech. I know he's capable, confident, competent, and compassionate. Everything the last guy wasn't..nor could ever hope to be. I know Biden is interested in the job.
I watched just about all the last guy's speeches..mostly because it's like watching a slow motion train wreck. You can't look away and you're tuning in to see how it ends. :)
and theres the new talking points,, ratings dont matter anymore,,

81 million votes, eh?

Riiiiiiight……

Being President has nothing to do with ratings. It isn't a popularity contest. How many times you gonna post the same inane crap? The amount of votes Biden got has nothing to do with how many people watch his speech. Or with how many people show up at a campaign stop. I would have thought you'd have learned that on November 3rd.

I didn't watch Biden's speech. I know he's capable, confident, competent, and compassionate. Everything the last guy wasn't..nor could ever hope to be. I know Biden is interested in the job.
I watched just about all the last guy's speeches..mostly because it's like watching a slow motion train wreck. You can't look away and you're tuning in to see how it ends. :)
So, a guy who nobody cares about nor cares what he has to say gets a record number of votes and tens of millions of more votes than Hillary.
Riiiiight…..

81 million votes, eh?

Riiiiiiight……

Honestly, just stop. That's all I heard from you clowns in the six months leading up to the election. How wonderful Trump's numbers were. How he was packing them in at his campaign stops. Look, Trump's venues are wall to wall. Ole Sleepy Joe only has a few well spaced people...and then November 3rd comes around...well, we all know what happened (no the election wasn't stolen). Trump lost. Because he blew the response to the pandemic. Being President isn't an exercise in ratings and media exposure. Even Reagan being a former actor, didn't mug for and play to the camera as much as Trump did.

81 million votes, eh?

Riiiiiiight……

Honestly, just stop. That's all I heard from you clowns in the six months leading up to the election. How wonderful Trump's numbers were. How he was packing them in at his campaign stops. Look, Trump's venues are wall to wall. Ole Sleepy Joe only has a few well spaced people...and then November 3rd comes around...well, we all know what happened (no the election wasn't stolen). Trump lost. Because he blew the response to the pandemic. Being President isn't an exercise in ratings and media exposure. Even Reagan being a former actor, didn't mug for and play to the camera as much as Trump did.
its amazing how easy you guys are to control,,,

81 million votes, eh?

Riiiiiiight……

So, a guy who nobody cares about nor cares what he has to say gets a record number of votes and tens of millions of more votes than Hillary.
Riiiiight…..

Again, you are equating support at the polls with campaign stop rallies and television ratings. They mean next to nothing, especially in the middle of a pandemic.
Half the people who showed up to Trump rallies, were there because it was the place to be and be seen.

And yes, Biden got 7 million more votes than Trump. And after all the shit in 2.5 months after the election where no evidence of widespread fraud was presented,
Republicans will just go back to the old standby's of voter suppression and gerrymandering. Well, hey, may as well. They don't have any policies worthwhile..so...

81 million votes, eh?

Riiiiiiight……

No control necessary when you think for yourself. Something I wish more of you Trump supporters did.

81 million votes, eh?

Riiiiiiight……

Riiiiight…..

Again, you are equating support at the polls with campaign stop rallies and television ratings. They mean next to nothing, especially in the middle of a pandemic.
Half the people who showed up to Trump rallies, were there because it was the place to be and be seen.

And yes, Biden got 7 million more votes than Trump. And after all the shit in 2.5 months after the election where no evidence of widespread fraud was presented,
Republicans will just go back to the old standby's of voter suppression and gerrymandering. Well, hey, may as well. They don't have any policies worthwhile..so...
Only a moron liar says Biden got 16 million more votes than Hillary.

81 million votes, eh?

Riiiiiiight……

No control necessary when you think for yourself. Something I wish more of you Trump supporters did.
you didnt think for yourself,, you repeated the new talking points posted by the MSM,,,

and I'm not a trump supporter,,

81 million votes, eh?

Riiiiiiight……

Riiiiight…..

Oh jeez. It never ends. Like arguing with a six year old being told they can't have any ice cream.
Increased participation, more voter registration...aw hell, you know this already. :)
Trump lost. Fuck your feelings. Dust yourself off and get ready for Round 2 in 2022. Best you focus on the future.

81 million votes, eh?

Riiiiiiight……

Riiiiight…..

Oh jeez. It never ends. Like arguing with a six year old being told they can't have any ice cream.
Increased participation, more voter registration...aw hell, you know this already. :)
Trump lost. Fuck your feelings. Dust yourself off and get ready for Round 2 in 2022. Best you focus on the future.
On Election Day:
Facebook followers:
Trump 30.6 million
Biden 3.4 million

There’s zero evidence Biden has any support.

If anything, it should have drawn in more viewers as so many no longer have to get up for work. Now businesses can't get employees thanks to the federal unemployment addition that's going to last throughout the entire summer season.

Forum List

Back