The vaccine.

Colin norris

Platinum Member
Apr 25, 2021
I noted 100 million people have been fully vaccinated now. Well done Joe.

How many of you are still up under the view it is some left wing conspiracy to depopulate the world? Some say it's designed to destroy the nation and install communism. Don't forget those who say the vaccine is untested even after 100 million have got it and didn't die from it unlike those loopies who hoped God would protect them. Those who contributed to the bulging coffers of those fraudulent charlatans should demand their money back. Thank God for Joe Biden.

How many of you are still up under the view it is some left wing conspiracy to depopulate the world? Some say it's designed to destroy the nation and install communism. Don't forget those who say the vaccine is untested even after 100 million have got it and didn't die from it unlike those loopies who hoped God would protect them. Those who contributed to the bulging coffers of those fraudulent charlatans should demand their money back. Thank God for Joe Biden.

Joe inherited the vaccine from Trump and it was already going into arms before he became El Presidente.

If Bi-Dung had been in charge of vaccine development, America would look like India does today!!

Turn it up.png

I hear 25 percent still refuse to be vaccinated

What an embarrassment

• Banned

What an embarrassment
Makes you wonder what's going on in their heads

What an embarrassment

It's called choice, hive member.

What an embarrassment
Just like Biden. Only 25% of Americans support him, if that. They are just very loud.

Are you vaccinated?

^^^ this fool mean to say good job president Trump.

What an embarrassment
What do you think the government should do to these people.

I think employers should refuse to allow people to work until they can prove they are vaccinated

Let's see. The vaccinators gave us a 1960's technology paper card to show proof that can be easily replicated by a 9 year old with a 'puter and printer.
If you think this is fool-proof, then you continue to reign as one of the bigger fascist idiots on this board! (Ha-Hah!!)

Forum List

Back