Biden “on a war footing” to dehumanize “roughly half the population who voted against him”

Universal Healthcare has been objectively proven to produce better Healthcare results at cheaper costs. The argument against Universal Healthcare isn't that private Healthcare is cheaper or produces better results, it's the government doesn't have the Constitutional or moral right to force you to pay for other people's Healthcare.

That's your example?

Dude - insurance is insurance, it doesn't matter if Blue Cross is administering it, or the US government.

Why don't you speak plainly you coward mother fucker? Centuries of slavery, segregation, discrimination and racism to lock Black Americans into impoverished neighborhoods is a highlight of America's white population you historically ignorant bitch. 😄
The Democrats did that

Not the Trumpers

Fascists are idiots by definition.
No.... Fascists are very dangerous and very clever little weasels

The best thing you can do with fascists is shoot them dead on the spot. (If you don't do it now, you'll have to do it later anyway).

When you have a weasel infestation you need to call the exterminator. It's that simple.

(Wish it were not so, but it is)

My interview on Newsmax:
“What we’re seeing come out is the real Joe Biden. Anybody who has followed his career knows that the 2020 portrayal of him by the media as kind grandfatherly Joe Biden is a fabrication. He was deemed the father of ‘Borking,’ the vicious attacks on judicial nominees dating back many decades ago. His entire career has been one of viciously attacking people.”
4 Sep 2022 ~~ By William A. Jacobson

Joe Biden is still on the warpath against MAGA. First it was dehumanizing MAGA Republicans, in a September 1 speech that was widely panned as “one of the most menacing, bitter, angry and divisive speeches in modern US political history”:

Then Biden walked it back a bit, and said he wasn’t referring to “all” MAGA voters.
~Snip~
That the campaign of demonizaton was Joe’s idea and obsession was confirmed in a Politico report. That’s not surprising, he’s a nasty piece of work and has been his entire career, as I previously pointed out:
“Biden has been a corrupt sleaze his entire career, he’s a malicious flame thrower who hides behind the facade of being ‘regular Joe’ and now kind elderly Joes. He’s the worst of our political system.”​

Commentary:
Considering that Robert Byrd was joey Biden's close friend and mentor. Why would he have so much hate in their heart?
Joey has in fact insulted over 125 million Americans...most of them coming here LEGALLY to escape what he is pushing.
Foe Joey, there;s np going back he can't retract that speech in Philadelphia.
Seems that this is a claer time to gather, organize and take massive action to restore our Constitutional government.
The Stasi raid on August 8th Mar a Largo was the initial attack, Joey's speech was the Blitz. This will fail.

Joe Biden does not have hate in his heart. Biden has been more than patient with you Nazis. At a certain point, you have to call a spade a spade. Trump and his Nazi supporters are animals who have nothing but hate in his heart. You want to take over this country and turn it into a dictatorship. You attack free speech rights, voting rights and women's rights to turn them into second class citizens. Americans are seeing this as 58% of Americans realize that MAGA is a threat to our country.

My interview on Newsmax:
“What we’re seeing come out is the real Joe Biden. Anybody who has followed his career knows that the 2020 portrayal of him by the media as kind grandfatherly Joe Biden is a fabrication. He was deemed the father of ‘Borking,’ the vicious attacks on judicial nominees dating back many decades ago. His entire career has been one of viciously attacking people.”
4 Sep 2022 ~~ By William A. Jacobson

Joe Biden is still on the warpath against MAGA. First it was dehumanizing MAGA Republicans, in a September 1 speech that was widely panned as “one of the most menacing, bitter, angry and divisive speeches in modern US political history”:

Then Biden walked it back a bit, and said he wasn’t referring to “all” MAGA voters.
~Snip~
That the campaign of demonizaton was Joe’s idea and obsession was confirmed in a Politico report. That’s not surprising, he’s a nasty piece of work and has been his entire career, as I previously pointed out:
“Biden has been a corrupt sleaze his entire career, he’s a malicious flame thrower who hides behind the facade of being ‘regular Joe’ and now kind elderly Joes. He’s the worst of our political system.”​

Commentary:
Considering that Robert Byrd was joey Biden's close friend and mentor. Why would he have so much hate in their heart?
Joey has in fact insulted over 125 million Americans...most of them coming here LEGALLY to escape what he is pushing.
Foe Joey, there;s np going back he can't retract that speech in Philadelphia.
Seems that this is a claer time to gather, organize and take massive action to restore our Constitutional government.
The Stasi raid on August 8th Mar a Largo was the initial attack, Joey's speech was the Blitz. This will fail.

Aw, does your butt hurt?

Welcome to the ignore list, dumbass.
Is it my imagination, or have the idiot leftists ramped up their childish taunts due to their panic over the upcoming election? I mean the country is falling apart on many levels, middle class people are facing financial hardships, the illegals are swamping their border, Biden’s accelerating dementia is on full display, and all they’ve got is “Orange Man selling secrets, oh my!” and “if you don’t vote the way you want, we will call you traitors.”

The desperation is palpable.

You won’t be ridiculing* us on November 8th.

*Alinsky said ridicule was a good way to disarm your opponent (especially when you have no real defense for your positions).
Yes, I will be ridiculing you on November 8th.

The red tide is over.

Forum List

Back