160 million people voted, 27 million watched Biden’s speech. Half of Trump’s first speech

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
85 million people voted for this guy, but only 27 million watched his awful State of the Union address on Wednesday?

Seems weird.

85 million people voted for this guy, but only 27 million watched his awful State of the Union address on Wednesday?

Seems weird.

I watched all of Trump SOTU addresses. Why? Because like a car accident, it's hard to look away. You never know what stupid shit he was going to say. Inept, incompetent, corrupt, bigoted...you know..a moron! :)
Biden? Boring. Talking about policies, the direction of the county, justice...meh. Displaying all that competence and compassion. I can hear him talk about that stuff any day of the week.
I'll read about it the next morning.

Seems weird.

Greatest administration in history!

Politics are supposed to be boring. No one has to wonder what a good president is going to say. Trump had good ratings for two reasons. Adoring followers and democrats who want to see what he is going vandalize next.

Seems weird.

SO FUCKING WHAT????? RATINGS DON'T FUCKING MATTER!!!

THE ONLY THING PEOPLE REALLY CARE ABOUT IS THAT BIDEN IS NOT DONALD TRUMP. THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS. TRUMP IS OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE.

Seems weird.

I watched all of Trump SOTU addresses. Why? Because like a car accident, it's hard to look away. You never know what stupid shit he was going to say. Inept, incompetent, corrupt, bigoted...you know..a moron! :)
Biden? Boring. Talking about policies, the direction of the county, justice...meh. Displaying all that competence and compassion. I can hear him talk about that stuff any day of the week.
It shows that you don't watch his address. Boring aside, WTF he talking about, were we living in the parallel universe? Actually, I want to see how far can his racist card go?

Seems weird.

It shows that you don't watch his address. Boring aside, WTF he talking about, were we living in the parallel universe? Actually, I want to see how far can his racist card go?

Uh..I stated that I didn't watch it. :)
Knock yourself out. After four years of a shit show, I'll take boring.

Seems weird.

Uh..I stated that I didn't watch it. :)
Knock yourself out. After four years of a shit show, I'll take boring.
It is your loss for not watching it. He is the master of Buzzwords

Seems weird.

It is "85 million" only when you count the fraudulent ballots.

Trump won the election. The Democrat Dirty Departments, with the help of Biden's Chicom buddies, stole the election from the American people.

They won't admit it but even the Moon Bats know this.

Seems weird.

Trump won the election. The Democrat Dirty Departments, with the help of Biden's Chicom buddies, stole the election from the American people.

I don't know anything of the sort. I have seen lots of wild accusations. And I'm sure there were some typical irregularities, as there always are. The huge number of mail-in ballots was due to Covid-19, not election fraud.

And at least some of the people who were claimed to be dead and voting, have been interviewed. They seemed surprised that someone thought they were dead.

More people watched the Cretin in Chief falling up the stairs leading to the Presidential plane, than his State of the Union address.

Joe is not my president and so I refuse to watch him...

Oh, I thought you were an American citizen. I guess not. Hard to keep track of all the people we have here from other countries.

Biden is not an American citizen, he's a traitor loyal to China, Iran and Mexico. First thing Biden did was open the gates and allow 100's of thousands of Covid infected illegals to pour in. Now they are busy raping and killing Americans.

Seems weird.

Asshat!! It's 81 million. 7 million more than the orange blob.

Trump has NEVER WON AN ELECTION. NOBODY WANTS HIM TO BE PRESIDENT. HE JUST SLEAZED HIS WAY IN LAST TIME.

Forum List

Back