Biden “on a war footing” to dehumanize “roughly half the population who voted against him”

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

My interview on Newsmax:
“What we’re seeing come out is the real Joe Biden. Anybody who has followed his career knows that the 2020 portrayal of him by the media as kind grandfatherly Joe Biden is a fabrication. He was deemed the father of ‘Borking,’ the vicious attacks on judicial nominees dating back many decades ago. His entire career has been one of viciously attacking people.”
4 Sep 2022 ~~ By William A. Jacobson

Joe Biden is still on the warpath against MAGA. First it was dehumanizing MAGA Republicans, in a September 1 speech that was widely panned as “one of the most menacing, bitter, angry and divisive speeches in modern US political history”:

Then Biden walked it back a bit, and said he wasn’t referring to “all” MAGA voters.
~Snip~
That the campaign of demonizaton was Joe’s idea and obsession was confirmed in a Politico report. That’s not surprising, he’s a nasty piece of work and has been his entire career, as I previously pointed out:
“Biden has been a corrupt sleaze his entire career, he’s a malicious flame thrower who hides behind the facade of being ‘regular Joe’ and now kind elderly Joes. He’s the worst of our political system.”​

Commentary:
Considering that Robert Byrd was joey Biden's close friend and mentor. Why would he have so much hate in their heart?
Joey has in fact insulted over 125 million Americans...most of them coming here LEGALLY to escape what he is pushing.
Foe Joey, there;s np going back he can't retract that speech in Philadelphia.
Seems that this is a claer time to gather, organize and take massive action to restore our Constitutional government.
The Stasi raid on August 8th Mar a Largo was the initial attack, Joey's speech was the Blitz. This will fail.

1662251953506-png.691366

My interview on Newsmax:
“What we’re seeing come out is the real Joe Biden. Anybody who has followed his career knows that the 2020 portrayal of him by the media as kind grandfatherly Joe Biden is a fabrication. He was deemed the father of ‘Borking,’ the vicious attacks on judicial nominees dating back many decades ago. His entire career has been one of viciously attacking people.”

Joe Biden is still on the warpath against MAGA. First it was dehumanizing MAGA Republicans, in a September 1 speech that was widely panned as “one of the most menacing, bitter, angry and divisive speeches in modern US political history”:

Then Biden walked it back a bit, and said he wasn’t referring to “all” MAGA voters.
~Snip~
That the campaign of demonizaton was Joe’s idea and obsession was confirmed in a Politico report. That’s not surprising, he’s a nasty piece of work and has been his entire career, as I previously pointed out:
“Biden has been a corrupt sleaze his entire career, he’s a malicious flame thrower who hides behind the facade of being ‘regular Joe’ and now kind elderly Joes. He’s the worst of our political system.”​

Commentary:
Considering that Robert Byrd was joey Biden's close friend and mentor. Why would he have so much hate in their heart?
Joey has in fact insulted over 125 million Americans...most of them coming here LEGALLY to escape what he is pushing.
Seems that this is a claer time to gather, organize and take massive action to restore our Constitutional government.
The Stasi raid on August 8th Mar a Largo was the initial attack, Joey's speech was the Blitz. This will fail.

Maga republicans are half of the population of the US, good to know!!

tramp is your god.

My interview on Newsmax:

~Snip~

Commentary:

Awww. You poor little bitch. 😂

After 4 years of Trump talking shit to everyone, including his own party, after spending an entire summer calling everyone from teachers to Biden himself, a groomer, you clowns can sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up. No one cares if Biden was mean to you you Soy Boy bitch. 😂

Awww. You poor little bitch. 😂

After 4 years of Trump talking shit to everyone, including his own party, after spending an entire summer calling everyone from teachers to Biden himself, a groomer, you clowns can sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up. No one cares if Biden was mean to you you Soy Boy bitch. 😂
Talking shit isnt the same thing as demonizing half the country. :cuckoo:

Talking shit isnt the same thing as demonizing half the country. :cuckoo:
What's calling every democrat a groomer or a Nazi if not demonizaton? How many posters here have have a donkey wrapped in a swastika as their profile picture? Talk shit if you want to, I certainly do, just don't cry like a bitch about it when people talk shit back to you. It's embarrassing. In that case you deserve to be pointed and laughed at. 😄

What's calling every democrat a groomer or a Nazi if not demonizaton? How many posters here have have a donkey wrapped in a swastika as their profile picture? Talk shit if you want to, I certainly do, just don't cry like a bitch about it when people talk shit back to you. It's embarrassing. In that case you deserve to be pointed and laughed at. 😄
Six years of their demigod attacking and insulting and name-calling anything that moves, and they cheer. An old man says a couple of things and they completely lose their shit, like a child who has had their favorite toy taken away.

This really is an awful period, but gawd, this is just DELICIOUS.

Who called all democrats Nazis or groomers?

Who called all democrats Nazis or groomers?
Pretty much every right wing commentator over the summer. Is this how you're going to argue? By taking the most bitch route possible and pretending to be unfamiliar with the donkey swastika pictures or the accusations of grooming? 😄

Why is it given the choice they always choose bitch?

My interview on Newsmax:

~Snip~

Commentary:

Absolutely. I couldn’t believe my ears when Bidenettes said that even if his policies weren’t great, at least they were getting a decent and kind man. To that, my response always was:

1. Policies come before personality. Who cares if Trump was a little rough around the edges? He loves this country, and his policies were helping Americans.

2. And you honestly think Biden is a kind and decent man? (How can people be so stupid?) He’s a nasty piece of work.

Pretty much every right wing commentator over the summer. Is this how you're going to argue? By taking the most bitch route possible and pretending to be unfamiliar with the donkey swastika pictures or the accusations of grooming? 😄

Why is it given the choice they always choose bitch?
...but not Trump, right? Also, lets get a link that proves your claim. Who said all dems were groomers?

And the fact that you put up a cartoon mocking what you consider a MAGA to be shows how Biden and his puppeteers have manipulated you into thinking Trump voters are your inferiors.

I graduated Phi Betta Kappa from a respected university, went on to earn a graduate degree, had a successful professional career, am well-traveled and well-read, do not own a gun, pay my taxes, and obey all laws. I am an example of the person whom our hateful president has said is trying to destroy our country. He has essentially called me, and tens of millions like me, a traitor.

This dangerous demagogue needs to be contained, and he will be. Midterms are two months away.

...but not Trump, right? Also, lets get a link that proves your claim. Who said all dems were groomers?
Bitch, I just did a search on your name and found pages of you calling people groomers. Stop being a bitch. 😄

And Trump has spent every day since he's lost demonizing Democrats as corrupt election stealers. Like I said, sit down you crying little simp. No one is going to shed a tear for you.

And the fact that you put up a cartoon mocking what you consider a MAGA to be shows how Biden and his puppeteers have manipulated you into thinking Trump voters are your inferiors.

I graduated Phi Betta Kappa from a respected university, went on to earn a graduate degree, had a successful professional career, am well-traveled and well-read, do not own a gun, pay my taxes, and obey all laws. I my example of the person whom our hateful president has said is trying to destroy our country. He has essentially called me, and tens of millions like me, a traitor.
You're a whore for white victimhood and a racist. When Biden calls you all semi-fascists, he's almost being too gentle.

You're a whore for white victimhood and a racist. When Biden calls you all semi-fascists, he's almost being too gentle.
And I stopped reading when you called me a “whore.”

All you are doing is demonstrating how inferior you are, and why people like you really should not be voting. You are too full of hate against an imaginary enemy.

Notice how they defend Pedo Pete, the sick guy who showered with his own daughter and pinches nipples of 8 years old strangers

Curried Goats

i stop reading with your first word - “bitch.”
😄

Look how soft these bitches are. Like putty. No need to worry about these soft ass simps at all. 😁
And I stopped reading when you called me a “whore.”

All you are doing is demonstrating how inferior you are, and why people like you really should not be voting. You are too full of hate against an imaginary enemy.
No one is buying your two dollar whore for white victimhood act. Not when your party elevates people like Trump, MTG who called real childhood victims of gun violence, crisis actors, DeSantis who called teachers groomers... your crocodile tears are going to get laughed at like your attempts to convince us you have a college education.

Forum List

Back