160 million people voted, 27 million watched Biden’s speech. Half of Trump’s first speech

85 million people voted for this guy, but only 27 million watched his awful State of the Union address on Wednesday?

Seems weird.

Not at all!

After 100 days of Xidenomics only 27 million had enough money left to pay the electric bill so their TV would work.

85 million people voted for this guy, but only 27 million watched his awful State of the Union address on Wednesday?

Seems weird.

Most have seen enough failure and division in less than 100 days and have no desire to see more...

More people watched the Cretin in Chief falling up the stairs leading to the Presidential plane, than his State of the Union address.
The lengths you RWI's (like skye) will go to, to discredit a duly elected President Biden, seems very similar to what YOU blamed the left for doing to trump.

Is that what you are doing?

Most have seen enough failure and division in less than 100 days and have no desire to see more...

Oh child, please stop.
trump created a hate monster, and you RWI's embraced it, and still do.
Congrats.

Thank you Duly Elected President Biden for bringing back stability to the American People.

The US population may never get you RWI's back into the Real American Crowd,
but you 20% (unfortunately 80% on USMB) can go fuck yourself.

i am ready to relax to Biden's soft jazz after the round-the-clock heavy metal of the Trump years

81 million votes, eh?

Riiiiiiight……

Wait....are you saying there's a direct and proven correlation between Presidential election vote numbers and how many watch a SOTU type speech? Are you really that stupid?

Yes, 81 million votes. Plus.

The fact that we don't slavishly hang on every word doesn't mean we don't prefer him to a damaged, sociopathic, orange buffoon.

Why this is so complicated for you guys is a mystery. Kind of.
And at least 15 million were from real voters.
Whatever helps your feelz.

E05D4EC6-EB7B-4C2A-A8C8-840DC8AD8F49.jpeg
842E1FEC-15CC-4E42-B032-3C6A0BE2543E.jpeg
2A364D2D-5F0D-483A-AE27-3FE9D6F0AF60.jpeg
E7483199-930C-42AF-AE5B-6C9A246525FE.jpeg
6E5EC460-4007-49E6-A820-6F43939BFAD5.jpeg
0897CEC3-B655-46B6-AA66-53E910C31C58.jpeg

81 million votes, eh?

Riiiiiiight……

Wait....are you saying there's a direct and proven correlation between Presidential election vote numbers and how many watch a SOTU type speech? Are you really that stupid?
The correlation would bet that if The Vegetable had higher ratings you'd be flappin your purple gums endlessly.

That is the correlation. And it is med time.

81 million votes, eh?

Riiiiiiight……

Being President has nothing to do with ratings. It isn't a popularity contest. How many times you gonna post the same inane crap? The amount of votes Biden got has nothing to do with how many people watch his speech. Or with how many people show up at a campaign stop. I would have thought you'd have learned that on November 3rd.

I didn't watch Biden's speech. I know he's capable, confident, competent, and compassionate. Everything the last guy wasn't..nor could ever hope to be. I know Biden is interested in the job.
I watched just about all the last guy's speeches..mostly because it's like watching a slow motion train wreck. You can't look away and you're tuning in to see how it ends. :)

Forum List

Back