$15.00 an hour? For WHAT????!!!

Why is that?

If the average temperature in Miami Florida today is 78 degrees, that means according to you it was the average temperature there 200 years ago, 500 years ago, 1000 years ago. Do you really believe that?

Of course not. That's just pure stupidity. Real scientists who are not getting their paychecks from the government discuss climate cycles which have been going on for millions of years. Climate and temperatures have never been steady in the long term.
Sorry Ray
But the more you post, the more you demonstrate your ignorance.
Climate indicates a global range of temperature over time while your responses talk about a single city for one day.
Climate Scientists are also global not beholden to US politics
They universally acknowledge the impact of manmade climate change

Sorry Ray
Climate indicates a global range of temperature over time while your responses talk about a single city for one day.

Man made climate change is a theory, not a science. It's like saying there are people from outer space. No empirical evidence to support it. Yes the climate changes today as it has for millions of years.

Every time there is a natural disaster what do the enviro-kooks do? They blame climate change for that event. So climate change for one day events are used by you leftists as well. Dementia just used it in reference to the tornado's in Alabama recently.

What you really need to do is look for the man behind the curtain to figure out why they are pushing this bullshit so hard. It's behind the curtain you'll find the answer.

Man made climate change is a theory, not a science. It's like saying there are people from outer space. No empirical evidence to support it. Yes the climate changes today as it has for millions of years.

Every time there is a natural disaster what do the enviro-kooks do? They blame climate change for that event. So climate change for one day events are used by you leftists as well. Dementia just used it in reference to the tornado's in Alabama recently.

What you really need to do is look for the man behind the curtain to figure out why they are pushing this bullshit so hard. It's behind the curtain you'll find the answer.

More denial and misinformation
Yes there is empirical evidence of climate change and human contributions to it.
Evidence that causes over 95 percent of the worlds Climate Scientists to draw the conclusion that humans are contributing

Yes there is empirical evidence of climate change and human contributions to it.
Evidence that causes over 95 percent of the worlds Climate Scientists to draw the conclusion that humans are contributing
We do not yet have the scientific knowledge to invest billions in immediate projects.

These people need to be forced to write an essay on what it is they do that requires such a HIGH rate of wage/pay!!! All they do is STAND THERE and watch a burger machine do all their work for them! All THEY DO is wrap the burger and shove it in a bag! Other fast food just has people STANDING there, watching food cook. And even others just stand there in front of a prep table putting a hamburger patty on a bun and sticking fries in a baggie. EXACTLY WHAT about this requires $15.00 an hour??

They want to go union? LET THEM GO UNION!!! Boy, they will find out REEEAAAALLLL FAST how corrupt and useless Unions are!!! And just like all criminal organizations.......ONCE YOU ARE IN, THERE IS NO GETTING OUT!!! They have access to your paycheck, they don't give a shit about anything else.

Most of these people aren't even LEGAL in the first place!

I started at minimum wage, worked my ass off for DECADES to get to $15.00 an hour, until Obozo stagnated wages all across the country!!! Am **I** going to get a wage adjustment if federal minimum wage goes up to $15.00 an hour? HELL FUCKING NO!!! Which means, I'm STUCK at MINIMUM WAGE AGAIN.......and fucked over, once again, by the government!!!!
Poor old cranky man.

How's the gout?

You're FOS. Blacks were supported by the white owners for their work. My ancestors weren't even here during slavery, so why should I pay anything, because of the color of my skin? However you owe me money because you destroyed my city and property today. So you pay up.
Here's where they usually fall silent or admit it's not about slavery.

1. Only descendants of slaves should get reparations. Anything else and it's not about slavery.
2. That means that black African immigrants who came here after slavery was abolished are not eligible.
3. If a freed slave had children with a white person, and those children had children with other white people, and so on, there are white descendants of slaves walking around right now that should get payments.

They don't like the idea of white people getting paid while black people do not.

Here's where they usually fall silent or admit it's not about slavery.

1. Only descendants of slaves should get reparations. Anything else and it's not about slavery.
2. That means that black African immigrants who came here after slavery was abolished are not eligible.
3. If a freed slave had children with a white person, and those children had children with other white people, and so on, there are white descendants of slaves walking around right now that should get payments.

They don't like the idea of white people getting paid while black people do not.

Descendants shouldn't get anything either. They were not disadvantaged by something that happened to their great, great great grandparents. If anything they were advantaged because if not for them being slaves, they would be swatting flies off their ass and on the lookout for lion prides instead of here in the states with a smart phone and big screen television.

I really never looked that far back in my family tree, but I thank the good Lord that my ancestors came here instead of me being stuck in Europe somewhere in one of those tiny apartments or houses they live in. Nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to live there.

Again, these people are getting paid by their governments. If not for governments, who would they work for?

What empirical evidence do you speak of? Let's hear it.

These people need to be forced to write an essay on what it is they do that requires such a HIGH rate of wage/pay!!! All they do is STAND THERE and watch a burger machine do all their work for them! All THEY DO is wrap the burger and shove it in a bag! Other fast food just has people STANDING there, watching food cook. And even others just stand there in front of a prep table putting a hamburger patty on a bun and sticking fries in a baggie. EXACTLY WHAT about this requires $15.00 an hour??

They want to go union? LET THEM GO UNION!!! Boy, they will find out REEEAAAALLLL FAST how corrupt and useless Unions are!!! And just like all criminal organizations.......ONCE YOU ARE IN, THERE IS NO GETTING OUT!!! They have access to your paycheck, they don't give a shit about anything else.

Most of these people aren't even LEGAL in the first place!

I started at minimum wage, worked my ass off for DECADES to get to $15.00 an hour, until Obozo stagnated wages all across the country!!! Am **I** going to get a wage adjustment if federal minimum wage goes up to $15.00 an hour? HELL FUCKING NO!!! Which means, I'm STUCK at MINIMUM WAGE AGAIN.......and fucked over, once again, by the government!!!!
You know all those places that are closed because they can't hire workers for their crap jobs at $10 an hour?

There ya go.

It’s a slap in the face to the CNAs I work with, who help nursing home residents stay alive, that burger flippers can start out at McDonalds making as much as they do.

if minimum raise is raised that much, they should be raised accordingly so that their wages are substantially higher than fast food workers.
The management is slapping them in the face, not the people working at McDonald's and Pizza Hut.

Put the blame where it goes.

When you raise the minimum wage all that happens is everything gets more expensive. Once the minimum wage is applied to the vast majority of the country two things happen.

1 anyone who knows anything about running a business knows your number one expense is employees. So they will have to either cut staff to break even, or raise prices.

2 companies see all the average people are now making a guaranteed larger sum of money they will raise prices because they know average people have more money.

A rise in minimum wage is great for those people for a short period of time. But after a year that wage means nothing because prices have increased to match it.

Even if you made minimum wage 30 bucks an hour it won't do any good because a loaf of bread will cost 17 dollars.

If people want more money they need to earn it. Go to school, stick with a company and learn, start your own company, show some ambition, and actually work for it.
Maybe the owners could take a little less?

Nah! Where's the payoff?
Of course. there's always the option of just closing the business. SHOW those employees who's boss. Go bankrupt!

People complain that they want $15.00 per hour to make a living wage. The problem is that you aren't meant to make a living as a burger flipper or fast-food table wiper. Such jobs are meant to be temporary, as you are expected to get out there and improve yourself.
As for paying employees $15.00 per hour, it cuts into company profit and thus they have to cut the work hours to continue making a profit, which is what happened in Seattle. The employees ended up making less as the hours were cut back.
The bottom line is that to provide a service (restaurant, fast-food joint, shoe repair, plumbing, et cetera), a company has to make a profit and if a large increase in employee pay cuts into that profit, that means cutbacks in hours or manpower.
Welcome to 2021. When the GOP depression of 2008 hit lots of jobs were lost permanently. So the people who worked those jobs were forced into the service economy.

A company can make LESS profit. Better than closing.

Welcome to 2021. When the GOP depression of 2008 hit lots of jobs were lost permanently. So the people who worked those jobs were forced into the service economy.

A company can make LESS profit. Better than closing.

Another one ignorant of how businesses work. The company never loses a dime. They pass on their losses to us, the little guy. When they start to lose money, that's when they close down.

Not my problem that white people aren’t having kids. You sound stressed. You good?
Black Lives Don't Matter, Never Have Mattered, Never Will Matter, and Never Should Matter

I'm not stressed; I'm a stressor. Your race has failed every stress test. You're nothing but cannon-fodder for guillotine-fodder. The Plutes used to use you one way, then they found out it is more effective to use you their Left-handed way.

Sorry Ray
Ted Kaczynski: The Psychoses of a Theoretical Mathematician

The Unabomber cult appeals to all useless academic scientists. It makes these nerdy weaklings feel like comic-book superheroes saving the world from the meanies. POW! SPLAT! BAM!

Forum List

Back