$15.00 an hour? For WHAT????!!!

Same way Bush did.
By making believe the problem didn't exist until it was too late.

So who's next on the GOP list to destroy the economy?

Commie propaganda. Now that Dementia has more deaths under his watch than Trump, what do you have to say about that? Still going to promote the lie that a US President can somehow control a microorganism? In fact Trump did better with no vaccines or advanced therapeutics that Dementia had since he got in.

If the business owner doesn't want to hire then no ody wants them to. The govt isn't doing anything to prevent them from hiring. Not one thing. And some of you actually think $15 is a decent wage. Words can't describe...

If the business owner doesn't want to hire then no ody wants them to. The govt isn't doing anything to prevent them from hiring. Not one thing. And some of you actually think $15 is a decent wage. Words can't describe...

When various governments force business to overpay employees, they look closer into automation investments.

Where is the govt forcing businesses to overpay? States vote on the minimum wage. Epic fail. Massive fail.

Commie propaganda. Now that Dementia has more deaths under his watch than Trump, what do you have to say about that? Still going to promote the lie that a US President can somehow control a microorganism? In fact Trump did better with no vaccines or advanced therapeutics that Dementia had since he got in.
Seems like you've drifted off topic.

Same way Bush did.

Can you elaborate?
There are a few dozen EOs that Biden kept because his team told them they're good for the economy.
In term of COVID, there were 15 Democrat MDs in Congress that didn't say a word about COVID, but according to you, they're saviors.

Can you elaborate?
There are a few dozen EOs that Biden kept because his team told them they're good for the economy.
In term of COVID, there were 15 Democrat MDs in Congress that didn't say a word about COVID, but according to you, they're saviors.
Thing 1: See RAGE by Woodward for details; and
Thing 2: Please show where I said any Democratic MD in Congress was a "savior."

Thing 1: See RAGE by Woodward for details; and
Thing 2: Please show where I said any Democratic MD in Congress was a "savior."

Please show where I said any Democratic MD in Congress was a "savior."

You're joking.
Rs BAD!
Ds GOOD!

If you Libs want to be taken as mentally balanced, you better start criticizing both parties.

What has the things your railed on to do with $15 and hour wages?
Perhaps, as per normal, when you're losing you try to change the topic?

It's you that changed it to the economy in one of your replies to another poster. I was commenting on what you said. Funny, nobody else seems to have a problem with me following posts.

Please show where I said any Democratic MD in Congress was a "savior."

You're joking.
Rs BAD!
Ds GOOD!

If you Libs want to be taken as mentally balanced, you better start criticizing both parties.
No, I'm not. You made a claim, I'm asking you to support it.

It's you that changed it to the economy in one of your replies to another poster. I was commenting on what you said. Funny, nobody else seems to have a problem with me following posts.
The thread IS about the economy.

I replied to the OP. You responded with some insult about my not knowing about business followed by a diatribe containing not one correct fact about actually running a business with actual employees. After which several back and forths wherein I kept having to point out how wrong you are about the topic till finally you went off the rails with some crap about covid and what not.

So, what does covid have to do with $15 wages?

The thread IS about the economy.

I replied to the OP. You responded with some insult about my not knowing about business followed by a diatribe containing not one correct fact about actually running a business with actual employees. After which several back and forths wherein I kept having to point out how wrong you are about the topic till finally you went off the rails with some crap about covid and what not.

So, what does covid have to do with $15 wages?

No, the thread is about minimum wage, not the economy. Here is your post I was responding to number 380 to Independent.

Same way Bush did.

So what does $15.00 minimum wage have to do with this?

These people need to be forced to write an essay on what it is they do that requires such a HIGH rate of wage/pay!!! All they do is STAND THERE and watch a burger machine do all their work for them! All THEY DO is wrap the burger and shove it in a bag! Other fast food just has people STANDING there, watching food cook. And even others just stand there in front of a prep table putting a hamburger patty on a bun and sticking fries in a baggie. EXACTLY WHAT about this requires $15.00 an hour??

They want to go union? LET THEM GO UNION!!! Boy, they will find out REEEAAAALLLL FAST how corrupt and useless Unions are!!! And just like all criminal organizations.......ONCE YOU ARE IN, THERE IS NO GETTING OUT!!! They have access to your paycheck, they don't give a shit about anything else.

Most of these people aren't even LEGAL in the first place!

I started at minimum wage, worked my ass off for DECADES to get to $15.00 an hour, until Obozo stagnated wages all across the country!!! Am **I** going to get a wage adjustment if federal minimum wage goes up to $15.00 an hour? HELL FUCKING NO!!! Which means, I'm STUCK at MINIMUM WAGE AGAIN.......and fucked over, once again, by the government!!!!
You never worked in customer service, have you? ...taking the crap of Karens like you day in and day out.

No, the thread is about minimum wage, not the economy. Here is your post I was responding to number 380 to Independent.

So what does $15.00 minimum wage have to do with this?
Perhaps you should read the posts to which I was responding. Make you SEEM lees ill informed.

AND

Minimum wage IS part of the economy.

Didn't you say you own a business? One would think you would be less ignorant of the economy and what impacts it.

Forum List

Back