$15.00 an hour? For WHAT????!!!

Perhaps you should read the posts to which I was responding. Make you SEEM lees ill informed.

AND

Minimum wage IS part of the economy.

Didn't you say you own a business? One would think you would be less ignorant of the economy and what impacts it.

I know what affects it--Democrats.

Like I said, you're the only poster on USMB that has a hard time following my posts and constantly claims I don't follow yours. Do you think the problem might not be me? :eusa_shhh:

I know what affects it--Democrats.

Like I said, you're the only poster on USMB that has a hard time following my posts and constantly claims I don't follow yours. Do you think the problem might not be me? :eusa_shhh:
I don't have a hard time following your posts. Even when you try to relate covid to a $15 wage I understand you're trying to divert the conversation because you've lost on each and every point you tried to make.

Got nothing to do with Democrats, again, try to stay on topic.

It’s a slap in the face to the CNAs I work with, who help nursing home residents stay alive, that burger flippers can start out at McDonalds making as much as they do.

if minimum raise is raised that much, they should be raised accordingly so that their wages are substantially higher than fast food workers.

Which is why labor racketeers have been so determined to keep wages down. along with morons who like pretending they're 'making good money' when in fact they aren't. If they had just raised it along with inflation over the years they wouldn't now be facing such a large single jump, but too bad, that's how mindless class warfare works, sudden disruptions and political power shifts.

Burger flippers that do not own their own restaurant shouldn’t be paid fifteen an hour but a CNA should be paid at least twenty an hour!

So why would a CNA be worth minimum wage? Why not let companies keep rigging the labor market and bring in Fillipino nurses for $4 an hour?

It does seem that not only are you unable to follow the thread but, when caught being ignorant, your common response is to throw some childish insult.

Try growing up.
It that why you complain about 2 people that no one else complains about?

It that why you complain about 2 people that no one else complains about?
I'm not complaining.
I simply refuse to be drawn off topic because you're unable to support your positions.

So why not discuss the topic.
If you want to discuss covid I'm certain there are many threads that will accommodate your desires.

I'm not complaining.
I simply refuse to be drawn off topic because you're unable to support your positions.

So why not discuss the topic.
If you want to discuss covid I'm certain there are many threads that will accommodate your desires.
I asked the 2 questions about 2 weeks ago...
If Democrats are so good for the economy how do they ever lose an election?

Why do the Democrats always vote with the Republicans on the issues that cause massive unemployment?
1. Business Visas
2. Off-Shoring
3. Open Borders

I asked the 2 questions about 2 weeks ago...
If Democrats are so good for the economy how do they ever lose an election?

Why do the Democrats always vote with the Republicans on the issues that cause massive unemployment?
1. Business Visas
2. Off-Shoring
3. Open Borders
Again, nothing to do with the topic at hand.

What seems to be your problem?

Again, nothing to do with the topic at hand.

What seems to be your problem?
Translation...
Your worship of the Democratic Party has no basis upon which to stand.

I know, I know, you don't it because ORANGE MAN BAD.

Translation...
Your worship of the Democratic Party has no basis upon which to stand.

I know, I know, you don't it because ORANGE MAN BAD.
And, again, you fail to address the topic. I would say it's Tiny Brain syndrome but I'm afraid it's worse than that.

Forum List

Back