California: Land of Zero Income Earners

Ignorance.
Tell us, how are Comp and Unemployment premiums calculated?
Idk make your point. Bottom line is capitalism is failing fast food workers. Corporations need to lower their prices. Stop giving the CEOs and vps all the raises.

I remember i thought my brother, a hr vp, made a lot when I found out he made $500k a year. So I was really shocked when I found out he made $1 million. Now I just learned he made $1.7 mill his last year and he retired. The deal is he gets a year salary but he can’t work for a year.

Are you outraged yet? Well wait.

Hes going on a cruise with his last boss. A woman he found to replace him. Diversity candidates make 2-4 times as much as him because they are hard to find so companies are competing for them. So the minority dude who is replacing my bro makes 4 times as much as him because he’s not a white man.

Maybe when CEOs and vps aren’t all white men you’ll stop defending them

Idk make your point. Bottom line is capitalism is failing fast food workers. Corporations need to lower their prices. Stop giving the CEOs and vps all the raises.

I remember i thought my brother, a hr vp, made a lot when I found out he made $500k a year. So I was really shocked when I found out he made $1 million. Now I just learned he made $1.7 mill his last year and he retired. The deal is he gets a year salary but he can’t work for a year.

Are you outraged yet? Well wait.

Hes going on a cruise with his last boss. A woman he found to replace him. Diversity candidates make 2-4 times as much as him because they are hard to find so companies are competing for them. So the minority dude who is replacing my bro makes 4 times as much as him because he’s not a white man.

Maybe when CEOs and vps aren’t all white men you’ll stop defending them
You sound jealous that he makes so much more than you.

Why? I benefit from it.

Dont cry that workers like you are struggling. Ask my brother America is greater than ever.
I'm retired you dumbass. I don't struggle. I made as much as your brother does, but that was 25 years ago when the dollar was actually worth something.

I doubt your brother gives you anything more than the time of day.

I'm retired you dumbass. I don't struggle. I made as much as your brother does, but that was 25 years ago when the dollar was actually worth something.

He lets me stay in his Florida condo for all of February. All I had to do was pay a maid twice to have it cleaned.$200

He spends a lot of money on his hunting property. All he asks is I help.

I have a free place in Greece if I ever want to go back.

I have my own money. The only thing I want from him is the time of day. We’re going for a bike ride at 2pm today. Next week he’s going on a catamaran yach with 3 other millionaires to a deserted island for ten day.

Jealous? Makes me wish I saved more in the 2000s but I was barely surviving bushanomics. Republicans destroyed the greatest middle class the world had ever seen. Sent all those good paying jobs overseas. Today those former middle class people are dying of fentynol or voting for trump.

So your net worth is $15 million? I’ll have to remember that. When you tell the rest of us why we should vote gop. Or when you pretend the gop is the party for the middle class.

He lets me stay in his Florida condo for all of February. All I had to do was pay a maid twice to have it cleaned.$200

He spends a lot of money on his hunting property. All he asks is I help.

I have a free place in Greece if I ever want to go back.

I have my own money. The only thing I want from him is the time of day. We’re going for a bike ride at 2pm today. Next week he’s going on a catamaran yach with 3 other millionaires to a deserted island for ten day.

Jealous? Makes me wish I saved more in the 2000s but I was barely surviving bushanomics. Republicans destroyed the greatest middle class the world had ever seen. Sent all those good paying jobs overseas. Today those former middle class people are dying of fentynol or voting for trump.
So your brother prospered during Bush, but you failed.

You should ask yourself why. Here's a hint.

It wasn't Reagan or bushes fault.

So your brother prospered during Bush, but you failed.

You should ask yourself why. Here's a hint.

It wasn't Reagan or bushes fault.
My brother got his masters from MSU. I went to EMU. LOL. I got a communication degree. He got a masters. I leave at 4:30pm. He stays late. He took on the tough assignments. He showed up early and stayed late.

My brother just left a 1.7 million dollar a year job because he hated the way a non automotive type company operates. They are very cheap with the wages and bonus'. He told me NOW he sees what I was talking about.

You see, he worked in Automotive. So even though you are a big whig and not in a union, you sort of get treated like a union employee. With respect. And you can expect to keep working for that company as long as you like.

As soon as he went to a company that wasn't union and treated all it's employees like shit, including him, he quit.

Yes Bush and Republicans like you ruined MI by attacking union workers. Today, those broke ass uneducated whites are Trump's base. I find that interesting. The people Republicans attacked in the 2000's are now hoping Trump and Republicans will MAGA for them. Suckers.

The ones working 3 times as hard need to organize into unions. I'm not buying that btw.

Here's the fact. The franchise owners only hire as many employees as they need to run their business. Don't give me that bullshit that if you let them pay less, they'll employ more people. PLEASE don't make that argument mr business owner. Pay the wage the government says is the minimum, or close up shop. Or raise your prices. Or make less profits. Figure out how to do business in California while also paying $20 hr. Or get out of the state.

Trust me, they won't go anywhere. And please don't pretend to care about the fast food worker working 3 times as hard.

You just reminded me of how shitty the workers are at these places. Because they aren't being paid shit. Lazy, slow, mistakes. Now you're crying they'll be worked harder? Yea, but for MORE MONEY!!! Go ahead, work em!!! You own them for 8 hours.
Outlets will mechanize or they will close. Most are closing. This will only accelerate the abandonment of California. Which is a good thing.

I believe the IRS cut a lot of jobs on Obama's watch and Republicans stopped Biden from hiring a bunch of IRS agents?

You need more agents to go after the rich. When you don't have enough, they can only go after people who make what you make. You made a simple obvious mistake, BOOM they are all over you. But they don't have the agents to go after guys like Trump with tricky, slick accountants.

Hey, Trump Co was found guilty of tax fraud and his CFO went to jail. Everyone who works for Trump goes to jail.

I believe the rich, if you can go back 7 years, owe us $7 billion dollars minimum. Or was it $7 billion a year? I forget. It's a lot of money they owe. Oh yea, victimless crimes right?
when did the GOP stop Xiden from hiring IRS agents? Xiden and the Dems got 30k new agents....and all they have been doing is going after working class Americans and small businesses....

Biden's IRS targets small businesses, families: Army of 87,000 agents must be defunded​

More than 90% of audits on families and small businesses below $400,000 threshold.​

Outlets will mechanize or they will close. Most are closing. This will only accelerate the abandonment of California. Which is a good thing.
I worked in a factory for three decades. Exorbitant wages and benefits were responsible for the loss of at least 25% of the production jobs in that plant over that time. Employers will purchase machines to replace people when the people become too expensive. The employer has a product to sell and the price is finite. They won't stay in business only to go broke. A working wage is better than no wage. People need to realize they can't sweep floors and expect the same wage as someone who has improved their skills and become more valuable to the company. Reality.

I worked in a factory for three decades. Exorbitant wages and benefits were responsible for the loss of at least 25% of the production jobs in that plant over that time. Employers will purchase machines to replace people when the people become too expensive. The employer has a product to sell and the price is finite. They won't stay in business only to go broke. A working wage is better than no wage. People need to realize they can't sweep floors and expect the same wage as someone who has improved their skills and become more valuable to the company. Reality.
As an employer I tried many times to teach people that each job has a value separate and apart from the value of the worker. Most people cannot comprehend that their job has a finite value. It is up to the worker to increase their worth with another, more valuable labor.

No they don't get it.

Forum List

Back