11 Girly Things Pussified Metrosexuals Wish They Could Do

Although I'll admit I don't 'get' the Metro Sexual dealio, I really don't give a crap.
I'm a very conservative guy and my profession as a commercial fisherman and boat captain may seem a bit macho, but I don't care if you're gay, a transvestite, lesbian or a Democrat.
It's called freedom of choice. Your preference is of no concern to me.
Feel free to dress as you please, worship what ever you want, and sleep with what ever is legal.But please don't interfere with my own freedom of choice.

Last edited:
Fabulous

And I'm not kidding. I love Stephen and Chris I only miss them and Coronation Street oh and Dragons den

I believe that people who are comfortable in their own skin don't wander around finding fault with the actions and appearance of others.

By that standard, no one is "comfortable in their own skin."

Nothing wrong with metrosexuals.
Nothing wrong with hetero males having a 'soft side', isn't that what women wanted?
Males to cook, change diapers, wear nice clothes, smell nice, speak well and have good manners, etc.

Metrosexual poster boys;

Hugh Jackman, David Beckham etc.

This list pretty much sums up the Pussification of the American Male. To our male brethren who resist such pussification, I say: Huzzah! Real women do not want men to wear make up and "stylish" clothes, and order fruity girly drinks.

A Dec. 17th thread asked the men of Reddit, "What girly thing do you really want to do or try but it is socially unacceptable?" Responses ranged from cuddling etiquette ("Being the little spoon") to fashion woes ("Toe socks") and showing emotion ("Crying in public without getting judged").

Here are 11 of our favorite answers:

1. Have more stylish clothing options. As bradleynowell252 pointed out, "Girls just get so many choices on nice things to wear and still look good, even in a casual manner." It's true that while women can wear "masculine" clothing free of judgment, the same can not be said for men in "feminine" clothing. "Also, fancy hats. It's a shame that only women get to have awesome adornments in their headwear without any social stigma," lokiikol noted.

2. Be able to talk about other men being attractive. Kbjami brought up an important point when he wrote: "Talking about how hot Brad Pitt is. I'm not gay but I find Brad Pitt quite attractive. Actually just talking about how attractive males are in general." We completely agree, men should definitely be able to compliment other men. And Brad Pitt is very attractive.

3. Order "girly drinks." "For just once, I'd like to get to order yummy pink drinks with chunks of real fruit that guys secretly like but can't order because they'll be made fun of," responded Reddit user Dwarf--shortage. We think everyone should be able to drink Flirtinis, Mudslides and Fuzzy Navels -- they're delicious!

4. Get treated to a spa day. We can all agree that there are few places more relaxing than a spa. So why is it only socially acceptable for women to attend these heaven-on-earth establishments? Euphuist said that he would love to get a "Mani/pedi, face mask, all that jazz. Colour me intrigued."...

11 'Girly' Things Men Wish They Could Do Without Judgment

Hon....these boys are gay. I mean....real, real gay. They might not know it yet...but give'em time.

If they are gay and don't know it yet, does that mean they were born that way or are they gay and don't know it yet, but they will make it their choice?

I believe that people who are comfortable in their own skin don't wander around finding fault with the actions and appearance of others.

By that standard, no one is "comfortable in their own skin."

Sad for you.

No, sad for you, because Unkotare can at least think rationally and faces the conclusions of the logic and facts he uncovers, though I disagree with him here and there, I appreciate this about his posting. I would never put someone like him on my ignore list.

In this case he pointed out a glaring contradiction in what you say you believe. And instead of taking it and giving it some thought, you try to turn it around on him as though what he said was not a conditional assertion based on your assertion.

And it did not work, not at all.

So, 'Truthseeker' if you really do seek Truth, you might start by honestly interpreting the posts of those who respond to you and not trying to be so cutesy.

As it stands now Unkotare is far more rational and truthful than you appear to be.

According to many here any man who bathes regularly is a metrosexual.

Just stop and THINK about the what most of the males posting here complaining about metrosexuals must REALLY be like in real life.

Think about what they look like, how many girls they know well, etc.

Are you getting the picture?

Losers at the game of hetero love, they are jealous of those who are are winner.

What I am suggesting is that there are a boatload of fat ugly men here who would like to convince themselves (and us) that anyone who is NOT like them is gay.

Really how pathetic.

You know why they hate these guys, kiddies?

Because they cannot BE those guys, citizens.

Losers

According to many here any man who bathes regularly is a metrosexual.

Just stop and THINK about the what most of the males posting here complaining about metrosexuals must REALLY be like in real life.

Think about what they look like, how many girls they know well, etc.

Are you getting the picture?

Losers at the game of hetero love, they are jealous of those who are are winner.

What I am suggesting is that there are a boatload of fat ugly men here who would like to convince themselves (and us) that anyone who is NOT like them is gay.

Really how pathetic.

You know why they hate these guys, kiddies?

Because they cannot BE those guys, citizens.

Losers

Lol, more of the 'if cant like them you must be one' kind of nonsense.

Sir I will admit that my wife has civilized me to a great degree. But I amended myself for the cause of love, though there are still things I refuse to accept like flowers on my pens and I will never live in a house that has lavender walls.

But your comments are obviously way off the mark, and if you think women are attracted to punks that give them everything they want, then you are daff.

This list pretty much sums up the Pussification of the American Male. To our male brethren who resist such pussification, I say: Huzzah! Real women do not want men to wear make up and "stylish" clothes, and order fruity girly drinks.

A Dec. 17th thread asked the men of Reddit, "What girly thing do you really want to do or try but it is socially unacceptable?" Responses ranged from cuddling etiquette ("Being the little spoon") to fashion woes ("Toe socks") and showing emotion ("Crying in public without getting judged").

1. Have more stylish clothing options. As bradleynowell252 pointed out, "Girls just get so many choices on nice things to wear and still look good, even in a casual manner." It's true that while women can wear "masculine" clothing free of judgment, the same can not be said for men in "feminine" clothing. "Also, fancy hats. It's a shame that only women get to have awesome adornments in their headwear without any social stigma," lokiikol noted.

2. Be able to talk about other men being attractive. Kbjami brought up an important point when he wrote: "Talking about how hot Brad Pitt is. I'm not gay but I find Brad Pitt quite attractive. Actually just talking about how attractive males are in general." We completely agree, men should definitely be able to compliment other men. And Brad Pitt is very attractive.

3. Order "girly drinks." "For just once, I'd like to get to order yummy pink drinks with chunks of real fruit that guys secretly like but can't order because they'll be made fun of," responded Reddit user Dwarf--shortage. We think everyone should be able to drink Flirtinis, Mudslides and Fuzzy Navels -- they're delicious!

4. Get treated to a spa day. We can all agree that there are few places more relaxing than a spa. So why is it only socially acceptable for women to attend these heaven-on-earth establishments? Euphuist said that he would love to get a "Mani/pedi, face mask, all that jazz. Colour me intrigued."...

Absolute rubbish. And the biggest point to be made about this is, if your manliness is determined by your wardrobe, what you drink, whether you can acknowledge that another man is handsome, or whether you enjoy going to a spa, then your manliness is an illusion.

Worrying about what someone else will think of what I wear, drink or whatever, is not an issue for me.

Absolute rubbish. And the biggest point to be made about this is, if your manliness is determined by your wardrobe, what you drink, whether you can acknowledge that another man is handsome, or whether you enjoy going to a spa, then your manliness is an illusion.

Worrying about what someone else will think of what I wear, drink or whatever, is not an issue for me.

What constitutes manliness varies from one demographic group to the next.

Those of us who are defending a classic Western definition will never accept metrosexual feminized crap as masculine.

But you seem to have no problem with the girliness, nor of the other libtards that identify such as 'gay' reflexively.

When guy-liner is part of manliness in our society, there will be no hope left at all.

What constitutes manliness varies from one demographic group to the next.

Those of us who are defending a classic Western definition will never accept metrosexual feminized crap as masculine.

But you seem to have no problem with the girliness, nor of the other libtards that identify such as 'gay' reflexively.

When guy-liner is part of manliness in our society, there will be no hope left at all.

I can only worry about what I do. What someone else does, as long as it does not effect me, is not part of my worry and none of my business.

I doubt I'll ever own guy-liner. But there are times that I do all I can to groom myself to a high polish. There are other times when I am a pig. Neither is better than the other.

If I am going hunting or camping, I am usually dirty, sweaty and completely unconcerned with any style.

If I am going out someplace nice, attending a formal function, or other event that calls for it, I am groomed and polished with a well fixed attire.

How I dress, groom, or even what I like to do in my spare time (be it a spa or hog hunting) would seem to me to be my business. That others worry about it seems more like little old ladies gossiping than men being men.

Why the hell do you care what makes other people happy? None of these things make a man any less of a man. I would say a man who does these things because he wants to is more of a man than the confidence-lacking jerks calling him a pussy.

It's clear you wear pink thong undies.

Forum List

Back