11 Girly Things Pussified Metrosexuals Wish They Could Do

I sold my '09 Volkswagen Beetle to escape my metrosexuality.

I hope my new Silverado 1500 Crew Cab doesn't say I'm compensating now.

I sold my '09 Volkswagen Beetle to escape my metrosexuality.

I hope my new Silverado 1500 Crew Cab doesn't say I'm compensating now.

I'd say it does. :lol:

Attachments

• $Mustache 3.jpg
    $Mustache 3.jpg
    418.5 KB · Views: 62
It got to the point where half the boys in my son's class were taking ritalin.
I got into an argument with my son's 2nd grade teacher about it.
She said she 'diagnosed' children for ADD or ADHD....I shot back at her with "look, until you can show me a psych degree hanging on your wall you don't diagnose anything medical."
She gave me the "well I never..." look.
I let her know that if she ever broached the subject again, I would not only go to the school board and file a complaint, I would also go to the media.
Never heard another word about it.

I am master's level therapist (under grad and post-grad psych) Kids are way over medicated. The schools and teachers push it extremely hard because they don't want to actually have to work or deal with children. Imagine that.

They would rather the kids all be zoned out little zombies.

A teacher has zero expertise and training in knowing how to diagnosis ADHD. You did the right thing. Virtually all ADHD meds are schedule II drugs and very powerful. Please do not give them to your kids unless a qualified mental health professional has diagnosed and preferably testing has been done. The Connor's Behavioral is the gold standard for ADHD.

I went at this woman pretty hard. She was an older teacher with decades in teaching.
She was not used to being challenged. I was having none of it.
She tried to explain how my son was "hyperactive" and had trouble concentrating on his work. She went on to say he was a source of disruption in class.
I asked her if there were any other students that required her attention. She fell right into the trap. Oh yes, she said. There's your son and a bunch of others.
So I went on the offensive. I asked her why she was singling out my son.
She was speechless. She then started her diatribe on her 'diagnoses' of children.
I asked her the years of teaching she had. This was another leading question on which she took the bait. I said 'so you have 30 years in the business and you can't handle a 7 year old?"...
She was livid but said nothing. Like I said, she was not used to being challenged.
This whole thing started when we told the Principal we were taking our son off medication.
We noticed his ener....well, no. He was a zombie. and he was miserable.

You're very lucky she didn't claim you threatened her!

The ad agencies seem to be pushing makeup and lotions for men with high paid sports celebrities like Shack but it don't appear to be working because metro-sissies already use the products and nobody else wants to waste money on the junk.

I credit the poor economy for this. Many boomers (and younger men) cannot afford to retire, so are trying to preserve a youthful appearance in order to compete in the job market.

Metrosexuals can ALREADY do these "things".

It's only men STILL UNSURE OF THEIR OWN SEXUALITY who can't.

You know what a real metrosexual male is?

A man who does not give a flying fuck what you think about him, his style, his habits, or his lifestyle.

Now seriously..which is more masculine?

Caring about what other people think or not?

Yeah, and a person could physically smear peanut butter all over them and run through the streets naked but most of us are voluntarily inhibited by our sense of self-respect as a 1) an adult and 2) as a masculine male.

that doesn't mean we wish to but cant, but it does mean that we find it repugnant and/or simply stupid and/or feminine.

Do you put on hoop skirts and high hells and prance around at night? No? Well is your confidence in your masculinity weak? No, it is simply ridiculous for aa man to find any pleasure or purpose to doing awkward things that are socially identified with being female or feminine.

Lol, it is hilarious to find so many people on the gay-bi-metrosexual gray scale who think that those who refuse to put themselves on that scale are some how insecure. It's like saying that someone who refuses to put themselves on the autism scale is somehow secretly autistic, lolol.

A truly Masculine Man is one who is true to himself. The same goes for a truly Feminine Woman.

10. Have fun with one's children without being judged.

Er, what?

I didn't give a flying fuck what anyone thought when I was having fun with my son when he was a child.

He's a teenager know, so unless you count "getting grunted at" as fun, it no longer applies.

The rest of the stuff was pretty ghey.

I was wondering does the LINK in the OP have anything to do with the lowering of standards in the military so women can have a chance to compete against bigger stronger males?

Stayed outta this one til now. But I'm one of the 'if tighty-whities came in silk or satin that'd be swell.' :) Let's face it, women's fashion options are nicer than men's. If men's business attire showed our legs or pecs, we'd jump at the chance. Instead, men are covered neck to toe whereas women get to show off their beautiful bodies much more. It's reverse-discrimination I'm telling ya. :)

Would take exception to being called pussified though. Fortunately, at 6'2" and 190 pounds I'm more inclined to laugh it off than stomp on every wee man to make a snide remark. But not so long ago I did bash back. One encounter with some intellectually challenged guys stands out. It was 5 to 1, I got 4. :)

I don't know. Men's legs are hairy and knotty. Women's are smooth.

You were born after the discovery of the razor.

Stubbles are better than hairy? I leave it to your expertise.

A truly Masculine Man is one who is true to himself. The same goes for a truly Feminine Woman.

Is that like laughing at an idiot who calls them "girly"? Seems we can agree on something after all. But don't worry. I will never call you girly.

This list pretty much sums up the Pussification of the American Male. To our male brethren who resist such pussification, I say: Huzzah! Real women do not want men to wear make up and "stylish" clothes, and order fruity girly drinks.

A Dec. 17th thread asked the men of Reddit, "What girly thing do you really want to do or try but it is socially unacceptable?" Responses ranged from cuddling etiquette ("Being the little spoon") to fashion woes ("Toe socks") and showing emotion ("Crying in public without getting judged").

Here are 11 of our favorite answers:

1. Have more stylish clothing options. As bradleynowell252 pointed out, "Girls just get so many choices on nice things to wear and still look good, even in a casual manner." It's true that while women can wear "masculine" clothing free of judgment, the same can not be said for men in "feminine" clothing. "Also, fancy hats. It's a shame that only women get to have awesome adornments in their headwear without any social stigma," lokiikol noted.

2. Be able to talk about other men being attractive. Kbjami brought up an important point when he wrote: "Talking about how hot Brad Pitt is. I'm not gay but I find Brad Pitt quite attractive. Actually just talking about how attractive males are in general." We completely agree, men should definitely be able to compliment other men. And Brad Pitt is very attractive.

3. Order "girly drinks." "For just once, I'd like to get to order yummy pink drinks with chunks of real fruit that guys secretly like but can't order because they'll be made fun of," responded Reddit user Dwarf--shortage. We think everyone should be able to drink Flirtinis, Mudslides and Fuzzy Navels -- they're delicious!

4. Get treated to a spa day. We can all agree that there are few places more relaxing than a spa. So why is it only socially acceptable for women to attend these heaven-on-earth establishments? Euphuist said that he would love to get a "Mani/pedi, face mask, all that jazz. Colour me intrigued."...

11 'Girly' Things Men Wish They Could Do Without Judgment
Why the hell do you care what makes other people happy? None of these things make a man any less of a man. I would say a man who does these things because he wants to is more of a man than the confidence-lacking jerks calling him a pussy.

I am master's level therapist (under grad and post-grad psych) Kids are way over medicated. The schools and teachers push it extremely hard because they don't want to actually have to work or deal with children. Imagine that.

They would rather the kids all be zoned out little zombies.

A teacher has zero expertise and training in knowing how to diagnosis ADHD. You did the right thing. Virtually all ADHD meds are schedule II drugs and very powerful. Please do not give them to your kids unless a qualified mental health professional has diagnosed and preferably testing has been done. The Connor's Behavioral is the gold standard for ADHD.

I went at this woman pretty hard. She was an older teacher with decades in teaching.
She tried to explain how my son was "hyperactive" and had trouble concentrating on his work. She went on to say he was a source of disruption in class.
I asked her if there were any other students that required her attention. She fell right into the trap. Oh yes, she said. There's your son and a bunch of others.
She was speechless. She then started her diatribe on her 'diagnoses' of children.
I asked her the years of teaching she had. This was another leading question on which she took the bait. I said 'so you have 30 years in the business and you can't handle a 7 year old?"...
She was livid but said nothing. Like I said, she was not used to being challenged.
This whole thing started when we told the Principal we were taking our son off medication.

I did threaten her. I told her I would file a complaint with the school board and reporting the incident to the local TV and print media.
That's what I think caused her to not go any further.

Oh, and I drink "girly" drinks.

And by "girly" drinks, I mean straight scotch.

My wife does too. That's how I know it's "girly."

I used to enjoy a Dewars with my Dad once in a while.
Dewars, neat that is.
I cannot take brown liquor. The result is not good.

I did threaten her. I told her I would file a complaint with the school board and reporting the incident to the local TV and print media.

No, I mean threatened her, as in: "He said he'd kill me!" or "He had a GUN!"

No, I mean threatened her, as in: "He said he'd kill me!" or "He had a GUN!"

nah...there were two other people in the room. The Asst Principal and my wife.

Forum List

Back