11 Girly Things Pussified Metrosexuals Wish They Could Do

Be cool if they made playgrounds and parks with equipment big and sturdy enough for adults. Miss swings. :) Hey, there's an idea, like Dave and Busters which is sorta an adults only Chuck E Cheese, make adults-only playgrounds. :)

Last edited:
I wouldn't make that assumption.

Our public school system and medical establishment have been punishing and drugging boys for merely being boys for years. Boys are treated like defective girls. That is going to have an impact.
It got to the point where half the boys in my son's class were taking ritalin.
I got into an argument with my son's 2nd grade teacher about it.
She said she 'diagnosed' children for ADD or ADHD....I shot back at her with "look, until you can show me a psych degree hanging on your wall you don't diagnose anything medical."
She gave me the "well I never..." look.
I let her know that if she ever broached the subject again, I would not only go to the school board and file a complaint, I would also go to the media.
Never heard another word about it.

I am master's level therapist (under grad and post-grad psych) Kids are way over medicated. The schools and teachers push it extremely hard because they don't want to actually have to work or deal with children. Imagine that.

They would rather the kids all be zoned out little zombies.

A teacher has zero expertise and training in knowing how to diagnosis ADHD. You did the right thing. Virtually all ADHD meds are schedule II drugs and very powerful. Please do not give them to your kids unless a qualified mental health professional has diagnosed and preferably testing has been done. The Connor's Behavioral is the gold standard for ADHD.

Stayed outta this one til now. But I'm one of the 'if tighty-whities came in silk or satin that'd be swell.' :) Let's face it, women's fashion options are nicer than men's. If men's business attire showed our legs or pecs, we'd jump at the chance. Instead, men are covered neck to toe whereas women get to show off their beautiful bodies much more. It's reverse-discrimination I'm telling ya. :)

Would take exception to being called pussified though. Fortunately, at 6'2" and 190 pounds I'm more inclined to laugh it off than stomp on every wee man to make a snide remark. But not so long ago I did bash back. One encounter with some intellectually challenged guys stands out. It was 5 to 1, I got 4. :)

I don't know. Men's legs are hairy and knotty. Women's are smooth.

Be cool if they made playgrounds and parks with equipment big and sturdy enough for adults. Miss swings. :) Hey, there's an idea, like Dave and Busters which is sorta an adults only Chuck E Cheese, make adults-only playgrounds. :)

I do make them big enough to support adults, when I take the grand kids to the park I get on the swing with them, I also slide down the slide, and I'm close too 300

This list pretty much sums up the Pussification of the American Male. To our male brethren who resist such pussification, I say: Huzzah! Real women do not want men to wear make up and "stylish" clothes, and order fruity girly drinks.

The OP is a good example of the hostility most conservatives have for diversity, dissent, and expressions of individual liberty; it’s also a good example of the authoritarian nature of conservatism, where rightist ideology seeks to compel conformity.

In this case men who refuse to comply with the right’s subjective perception of what a man ‘should be’ are accused of not being ‘real men.’

The contempt many Americans have for conservatives is indeed justified.

Conservatives have disgust for degenerate pigs like GLAAD and yourself.

I had slo-comfort screws along with fuzzy navels, not to mention the sex on the beach .
I am still more man than most women can lay down with.

Stayed outta this one til now. But I'm one of the 'if tighty-whities came in silk or satin that'd be swell.' :) Let's face it, women's fashion options are nicer than men's. If men's business attire showed our legs or pecs, we'd jump at the chance. Instead, men are covered neck to toe whereas women get to show off their beautiful bodies much more. It's reverse-discrimination I'm telling ya. :)

Would take exception to being called pussified though. Fortunately, at 6'2" and 190 pounds I'm more inclined to laugh it off than stomp on every wee man to make a snide remark. But not so long ago I did bash back. One encounter with some intellectually challenged guys stands out. It was 5 to 1, I got 4. :)

I don't know. Men's legs are hairy and knotty. Women's are smooth.

You were born after the discovery of the razor.

This list pretty much sums up the Pussification of the American Male. To our male brethren who resist such pussification, I say: Huzzah! Real women do not want men to wear make up and "stylish" clothes, and order fruity girly drinks.

The OP is a good example of the hostility most conservatives have for diversity, dissent, and expressions of individual liberty; it’s also a good example of the authoritarian nature of conservatism, where rightist ideology seeks to compel conformity.

In this case men who refuse to comply with the right’s subjective perception of what a man ‘should be’ are accused of not being ‘real men.’

The contempt many Americans have for conservatives is indeed justified.

Conservatives have disgust for degenerate pigs like GLAAD and yourself.

Not the GOP voting Log Cabiners.

Last edited:
Metrosexuals can ALREADY do these "things".

It's only men STILL UNSURE OF THEIR OWN SEXUALITY who can't.

You know what a real metrosexual male is?

A man who does not give a flying fuck what you think about him, his style, his habits, or his lifestyle.

Now seriously..which is more masculine?

Caring about what other people think or not?

I do make them big enough to support adults, when I take the grand kids to the park I get on the swing with them, I also slide down the slide, and I'm close too 300

What in the hell, I wasn't drunk when I posted this. Whose been fucking with my post?
The I should have been They do make them big enough for adults.

I wouldn't make that assumption.

Our public school system and medical establishment have been punishing and drugging boys for merely being boys for years. Boys are treated like defective girls. That is going to have an impact.
It got to the point where half the boys in my son's class were taking ritalin.
I got into an argument with my son's 2nd grade teacher about it.
She said she 'diagnosed' children for ADD or ADHD....I shot back at her with "look, until you can show me a psych degree hanging on your wall you don't diagnose anything medical."
She gave me the "well I never..." look.
I let her know that if she ever broached the subject again, I would not only go to the school board and file a complaint, I would also go to the media.
Never heard another word about it.

I am master's level therapist (under grad and post-grad psych) Kids are way over medicated. The schools and teachers push it extremely hard because they don't want to actually have to work or deal with children. Imagine that.

They would rather the kids all be zoned out little zombies.

A teacher has zero expertise and training in knowing how to diagnosis ADHD. You did the right thing. Virtually all ADHD meds are schedule II drugs and very powerful. Please do not give them to your kids unless a qualified mental health professional has diagnosed and preferably testing has been done. The Connor's Behavioral is the gold standard for ADHD.

I went at this woman pretty hard. She was an older teacher with decades in teaching.
She was not used to being challenged. I was having none of it.
She tried to explain how my son was "hyperactive" and had trouble concentrating on his work. She went on to say he was a source of disruption in class.
I asked her if there were any other students that required her attention. She fell right into the trap. Oh yes, she said. There's your son and a bunch of others.
So I went on the offensive. I asked her why she was singling out my son.
She was speechless. She then started her diatribe on her 'diagnoses' of children.
I asked her the years of teaching she had. This was another leading question on which she took the bait. I said 'so you have 30 years in the business and you can't handle a 7 year old?"...
She was livid but said nothing. Like I said, she was not used to being challenged.
This whole thing started when we told the Principal we were taking our son off medication.
We noticed his ener....well, no. He was a zombie. and he was miserable.

Metrosexuals can ALREADY do these "things".

It's only men STILL UNSURE OF THEIR OWN SEXUALITY who can't.

You know what a real metrosexual male is?

A man who does not give a flying fuck what you think about him, his style, his habits, or his lifestyle.

Now seriously..which is more masculine?

Caring about what other people think or not?

Guys that go to a beauty salon are less than male. That's the definition of a metrosexual. Less than fully male.

First one that comes to mind...Seth....
Tracy. Not a guys name. Ashley...No way....Ainsley....UGH...

I know of at least four men named Tracy/Tracey. (An author, three country singers.) Also know of men named Marion (John Wayne), Leslie (Bob Hope), Dana (Kiecker, baseball player), and Robin (Trower). My nephew's name is Avery.

Yeah..I know... But they just don't appeal to ME as good names for boys.

The ad agencies seem to be pushing makeup and lotions for men with high paid sports celebrities like Shack but it don't appear to be working because metro-sissies already use the products and nobody else wants to waste money on the junk.

New Topics

Forum List

Back