10-Yr Old Fatally Shoots Woman With Mother's Gun - WTF?

What a way to recognize the ultimate sacrifice some have made to ensure our freedoms.
I am sure the day has taken on a new meaning for at least two families, maybe more.

Let's be real, guns and black culture isn't working out so well

No, Americans......even White Supremacists killing people is an American problem...

Funny how you feel the deaths of black people aren't an American problem...why is this?

And yet, you don't see family squabbles turning into shootings among the whites you so bitterly hate, why is that?

Thug culture is a serious American problem. Black people glorify gang violence and hold criminals as heroes. George Floyed was a fucking scumbag, yet worshipped as a saint by most blacks.

Hint, white people don't worship Charlie Manson.

Last edited:
And yet, you don't see family squabbles turning into shootings among the whites you so bitterly hate, why is that."

Thug culture is a serious American problem. Black people glorify gang violence and hold criminals as heroes. George Floyed was a fucking scumbag, yet worshipped as a saint by most blacks.

Hint, white people don't worship Charlie Manson.
You right....white folks getting into arguments and that resulting in someone dying doesn't happen....

So since that is the case..and this only happens with those darkies.......are you saying that there is just something inherently inferior about black people??

Why don't you guys have folks like Herschel Walker campaign on that message.....

Yea, well you know how blacks are all genetically inferior and stuff....

That is the democrat platform. "Blacks can't make it in life without white massah democrats propping them up."
Don't know why Republicans don't campaign on that more often....its almost like they are afraid to stand on their beliefs...

Those are democrat beliefs.

We recognize that you succeed or fail on your own merits and the rest is bullshit excuses.

Now black CULTURE is a fucking disaster - but that too is largely the fault of the democrats.

That is the democrat platform. "Blacks can't make it in life without white massah democrats propping them up."

Those are democrat beliefs.

We recognize that you succeed or fail on your own merits and the rest is bullshit excuses.

Now black CULTURE is a fucking disaster - but that too is largely the fault of the democrats.
How is that a "Democrat belief" when you are the one on here saying that blacks are a disaster??

If blacks are a disaster.....what should be done about them??

"Blacks can't make it in life without white massah democrats propping them up."

And this statement brings me right back to Herschel....he is the epitome of someone being propped up by "white massah" and you morons don't even see it...because the ONLY REASON you folks are propping him up is because your white massah Trump told you to....

Did Herschel come from black culture? He grew up in a black family in rural Georgia, he may not have graduated college -- but still..he turned out to be successful....is he a product of black culture?

"An Orlando police arrest affidavit released Tuesday reveals new details behind a deadly shooting in which a 10-year-old girl is accused of killing a woman who was fighting the girl’s mother. The affidavit shows officers spoke with three witnesses, including the victim’s boyfriend. The man said he and Lashun Rodgers, the victim, were having a cookout for Memorial Day when they were approached by Lakrisha Isaac, 31, and Isaac’s 10-year-old daughter, according to the affidavit. Officers said Isaac was intoxicated when she got into a physical fight with Rodgers. The man said Isaac handed a bag to the girl and punched Rodgers, who then punched her attacker, records show.

The 10-year old retrieved a gun from Isaac’s bag and fired at least two rounds, striking Rodgers, who died at a hospital, according to the affidavit. The boyfriend claimed he heard the girl shout,
She shouldn’t have hit my momma.” The man tried to help Rodgers, but Isaac took the gun from the girl and pointed it at the man’s chest, police said -- witnesses also stated Isaac took the gun from the girl and pointed it at the victim’s boyfriend before retreating to her apartment. Isaac faces a charge of manslaughter by culpable negligence, aggravated assault with a gun, negligent storage of a gun and neglect of a child. Police said Tuesday that the girl was placed in the custody of the Florida Department of Children and Families."

Pretty sad story..Now carrying a gun in your purse, that isn't the problem...everyone should be carrying a gun these days...The problem is, not understanding how to resolve conflict....the problem is, not understanding that all battles don't need to be fought, especially when you are a drunk ass bitch whose daughter just killed someone over your petty bullshit..........I would say that act ruined that little girl's life, but considering the mother who is raising her; her life was already in the process of being ruined...

Now, can these folks claim the daughter acted in self-defense?? Since this happened in Florida, could there be some stand your ground defense, a-la Zimmerman? I can see that being the case if the boyfriend had a gun and he shot the kid...that is clear cut self-defense or at least defense of another...but the kid's mother from all accounts, initiated the fight...so just because she got hit back doesn't mean she or her daughter can cite a Stand Your Ground justification....yea, we want kids to be able to use a fire arm to protect themselves and others, but this isn't it....

animals like this shouldn’t have guns. Or at least she should have gone to NRA classes first on proper handling. Moreover. she had it illegally concealed.

The police have asked to conuslterate with the sissas of she momma....but the dept of corrections state 3 are in solitary and the other 4 wont be available for comment until July 11

You right....white folks getting into arguments and that resulting in someone dying doesn't happen....

There are outliers - but it isn't the weekly event in Chicago like this is. The ONLY thing unusual in this case is that the shooter is 10. In 3 years, she'd be the norm for Chicago.
So since that is the case..and this only happens with those darkies.......are you saying that there is just something inherently inferior about black people??

I keep being told that colored people (POC) are superior to whites, who are born racist and inferior. Joe Biden says whites are the root of every problem in the history of the world.

Why don't you guys have folks like Herschel Walker campaign on that message.....

I'll let Mr. Walker manage his own campaign - he's trouncing Warnock.

But that's a point, is Walker "black" to you, since he's not "thug life"? Or will you hire a white women in a gorilla mask to throw rocks at him like you did to Larry Elder?

There are outliers - but it isn't the weekly event in Chicago like this is. The ONLY thing unusual in this case is that the shooter is 10. In 3 years, she'd be the norm for Chicago.

I keep being told that colored people (POC) are superior to whites, who are born racist and inferior. Joe Biden says whites are the root of every problem in the history of the world.

I'll let Mr. Walker manage his own campaign - he's trouncing Warnock.

But that's a point, is Walker "black" to you, since he's not "thug life"? Or will you hire a white women in a gorilla mask to throw rocks at him like you did to Larry Elder?

I get it now....you are insecure....got it...
Well, I can see where claiming black people are a disaster can make you feel better about your mediocrity...

So what should be done about the blacks??

Perhaps make a few more hundred posts online opining about how inferior black folks will fix it?

Forum List

Back