10-Yr Old Fatally Shoots Woman With Mother's Gun - WTF?

But she knows what the words Supreme Court Justice are when she is referred to as such...

Something you would never be referred to as, Mr. Flops.....but keep hope alive....maybe one day you will be able to cope with a black woman seceding more than you ever will...
I think you mean succeeding not seceding. I'm sure that I will never be a Biden appointee for anything. Which is nice, because I will not have to deliberately make myself look like a blithering idiot just to avoid even the slightest deviation from the Democratic Party dogma. I just hope that Justice Jackson can rule fairly, and not take out her humiliation on the country.

The truth is, that obviously Justice Jackson knows what a woman is. So does everyone else who is not either ignorant of the English language, or intellectually challenged. The people who pretend that this is a tough question and requires answer by PhD level scientists are very ashamed of themselves, I'm sure.

So, what is your status relative to knowing or not knowing what the word "woman" means?

Please Dodge the question if any answer you give would humiliate you. That is not my intention.

I think you mean succeeding not seceding. I'm sure that I will never be a Biden appointee for anything. Which is nice, because I will not have to deliberately make myself look like a blithering idiot just to avoid even the slightest deviation from the Democratic Party dogma. I just hope that Justice Jackson can rule fairly, and not take out her humiliation on the country.

The truth is, that obviously Justice Jackson knows what a woman is. So does everyone else who is not either ignorant of the English language, or intellectually challenged. The people who pretend that this is a tough question and requires answer by PhD level scientists are very ashamed of themselves, I'm sure.

So, what is your status relative to knowing or not knowing what the word "woman" means?

Please Dodge the question if any answer you give would humiliate you. That is not my intention.

No, probably NO ONE knows what a woman or man are at all.
For example, they could be two different interdependent species, which is how many dimorphic birds get that way.
And then there are questions like hermaphrodites?
Then there is the potential disjoint between physical birth and puberty at 13.

What a fool YOU are!!!! Canadians aren't under the bed!!!

We had ZERO mass shootings on Canada Day, which was July 1st - 3 days ago. We had parades, fireworks, and hot dogs in the park, and nobody was worried about some asshole with an AK47 shooting up the parade.

We had protests, and people behaving like assholes, but nobody was murdered and died because we don't have semi-automatic weapons being widely available here.

Semi automatic weapons are fully available in Canada.
There are only a few they made illegal, and even those are fully available to anyone who intends to commit a crime.
The Chech VZ58, Type 81 Assault rifle, and Valmet 78, are just 3 of many available legally.

Oh, it's Americans? Not Der Juden, the "WHITE DEVILS?"

:lol:

You're such a fraud and hypocrite.

This is tragic - and also Black Culture defined.

The two nations where black on black crime rates are the highest: Apartheid South Africa, and the USA. The only two nations on earth which have government sanctioned and promoted racism against blacks.

You don't want white children to feel bad about being white, but you have no problem telling black kids how inferior they are, or in treating them as such. This is "black culture" defined. It's a racist society defined.

The two nations where black on black crime rates are the highest: Apartheid South Africa, and the USA. The only two nations on earth which have government sanctioned and promoted racism against blacks.
^^^
A lie.

You don't want white children to feel bad about being white, but you have no problem telling black kids how inferior they are, or in treating them as such. This is "black culture" defined. It's a racist society defined.
^^^
Another lie.

Please ... Join us in the correct Century ... Apartheid was dismantled 3 decades ago.
The leading Party in South Africa is the ANC ... Look them up ... They are not a bunch of white people ... :auiqs.jpg:

Please ... Join us in the correct Century ... Apartheid was dismantled 3 decades ago.
The leading Party in South Africa is the ANC ... Look them up ... They are not a bunch of white people ... :auiqs.jpg:

Do you know which side of the aisle supported South Africa's apartheid system here in the states, and which side pressured the US to oppose it??

Here is a hint...the only side that still speaks highly of apartheid now are the same folks who supported it in the past.....

Now the reason why Conservatives are so triggered by kids learning history is due to the fact, conservatives are often on the wrong side of it...

God, you're hilarious.

Thank you.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, you leftist devil, the real racist.

But thanks for a great post. Enjoy reading you.

:laughing0301:

You seem perfectly willing to make yourself look like a blithering idiot by parroting Republican Party dogma, and ranting about the stupidity of what is a woman. You fail to realize that the question is a trap to make YOU look stupid, and in that regard, it succeeds admirably.

And then you make assumptions about Justice Jackson, and every other person in America, that you're simply not qualified to make. And your assertions about intellectual challenges ignores your own problems with reading comprehension, and your condescending attitude towards anyone who doesn't think like you.

Democrats don't have "dogma". They try to respect everyone. Unless you're a right wing Christian male, you mean nothing to the Republican Party.

You seem perfectly willing to make yourself look like a blithering idiot by parroting Republican Party dogma, and ranting about the stupidity of what is a woman. You fail to realize that the question is a trap to make YOU look stupid, and in that regard, it succeeds admirably.

And then you make assumptions about Justice Jackson, and every other person in America, that you're simply not qualified to make. And your assertions about intellectual challenges ignores your own problems with reading comprehension, and your condescending attitude towards anyone who doesn't think like you.

Democrats don't have "dogma". They try to respect everyone. Unless you're a right wing Christian male, you mean nothing to the Republican Party.
Hmm.

So, what is a woman?

Forum List

Back