10-Yr Old Fatally Shoots Woman With Mother's Gun - WTF?

Lashun Rodgers, the victim, were having a cookout for Memorial Day when they were approached by Lakrisha Isaac....

OK, nuf said, I suspect multi-generational fail is afoot here.
Let's unpack this. Lashun and Lakrisha were fighting. A 10 year old girl sees her mother being attacked and shoots the attacker.

Good girl!

Yea, well you know how blacks are all genetically inferior and stuff....

Don't know why Republicans don't campaign on that more often....its almost like they are afraid to stand on their beliefs...
Well it's not nice to poke fun at the SDD (standard deviational disadvantaged). ;)

But hey there is hope.....The more "gifted" blacks are ejecting from the dem plantation in ever increasing numbers, right now to the tune of 35%. My golly if Tater's clown show keeps going the way it is we will have 40%+ by 2024.

Go on, tell your friends. :)

It's called an accident due to prenatal negligence.

Accidental shooting fatalities are quite rare.

Last year 492 people were killed in accidental firearms mishaps.

To put that in perspective, there are tens of millions of instances of people using firearms legally and safely every year

Any other sport or activity that had that kind of safety record would be used as an example of how to do it right.

There's one reported every week, usually involving a child who accidents shoots a parent, playmate or sibling. More than 100,000 Americans are wounded every year, and that's over and above the 35,000 people who died by gun violence, including suicide.

Why do you keep rationalizing all of the people who are safely using firearms when there have been more than 220 mass shootings so far this year. That's more than one per day. How many people have to die before you wake up as a nation and say enough is enough.

You already killed 1 million people acting like idiots over covid. The USA has become a death cult country. You don't care home many people die, it's your RIGHT to behave in a dangerous and stupid manner.

There's one reported every week, usually involving a child who accidents shoots a parent, playmate or sibling. More than 100,000 Americans are wounded every year, and that's over and above the 35,000 people who died by gun violence, including suicide.

Why do you keep rationalizing all of the people who are safely using firearms when there have been more than 220 mass shootings so far this year. That's more than one per day. How many people have to die before you wake up as a nation and say enough is enough.

You already killed 1 million people acting like idiots over covid. The USA has become a death cult country. You don't care home many people die, it's your RIGHT to behave in a dangerous and stupid manner.

Fucking liar.

OK Now I have to call you on your fucking BULLSHIT

How the fuck did I kill anyone with COVID?

FYI I got my vaccine. I never wanted to force anyone to get a vaccine.

So on that note

it is but a minuscule percentage of the population that ever picks up a gun to commit murder.

And I am not responsible for those that commit crimes with a gun just because I own guns and believe in the right to do so.

The dubious logic that all gun owners are responsible for the acts of a few criminals is beyond stupid.

Black on black crime

The man said he and Lashun Rodgers, the victim, were having a cookout for Memorial Day when they were approached by Lakrisha Isaac, 31, and Isaac’s 10-year-old daughter, according to the affidavit.

I was being ironic. We knew the race the second the little Goebbels didn't shriek "Juden" (white supremacist.)

"An Orlando police arrest affidavit released Tuesday reveals new details behind a deadly shooting in which a 10-year-old girl is accused of killing a woman who was fighting the girl’s mother. The affidavit shows officers spoke with three witnesses, including the victim’s boyfriend. The man said he and Lashun Rodgers, the victim, were having a cookout for Memorial Day when they were approached by Lakrisha Isaac, 31, and Isaac’s 10-year-old daughter, according to the affidavit. Officers said Isaac was intoxicated when she got into a physical fight with Rodgers. The man said Isaac handed a bag to the girl and punched Rodgers, who then punched her attacker, records show.

The 10-year old retrieved a gun from Isaac’s bag and fired at least two rounds, striking Rodgers, who died at a hospital, according to the affidavit. The boyfriend claimed he heard the girl shout,
She shouldn’t have hit my momma.” The man tried to help Rodgers, but Isaac took the gun from the girl and pointed it at the man’s chest, police said -- witnesses also stated Isaac took the gun from the girl and pointed it at the victim’s boyfriend before retreating to her apartment. Isaac faces a charge of manslaughter by culpable negligence, aggravated assault with a gun, negligent storage of a gun and neglect of a child. Police said Tuesday that the girl was placed in the custody of the Florida Department of Children and Families."

Pretty sad story..Now carrying a gun in your purse, that isn't the problem...everyone should be carrying a gun these days...The problem is, not understanding how to resolve conflict....the problem is, not understanding that all battles don't need to be fought, especially when you are a drunk ass bitch whose daughter just killed someone over your petty bullshit..........I would say that act ruined that little girl's life, but considering the mother who is raising her; her life was already in the process of being ruined...

Now, can these folks claim the daughter acted in self-defense?? Since this happened in Florida, could there be some stand your ground defense, a-la Zimmerman? I can see that being the case if the boyfriend had a gun and he shot the kid...that is clear cut self-defense or at least defense of another...but the kid's mother from all accounts, initiated the fight...so just because she got hit back doesn't mean she or her daughter can cite a Stand Your Ground justification....yea, we want kids to be able to use a fire arm to protect themselves and others, but this isn't it....
And exactly what would you do at 10 years old if someone was beating your mother, watch?

And exactly what would you do at 10 years old if someone was beating your mother, watch?

Call the police? Jump on the attacker and try to pull him off. Hit him with something. Run outside and yell for help?

Lots of things that won't further traumatize the child for the rest of her life.

OK Now I have to call you on your fucking BULLSHIT

How the fuck did I kill anyone with COVID?

FYI I got my vaccine. I never wanted to force anyone to get a vaccine.

So on that note

it is but a minuscule percentage of the population that ever picks up a gun to commit murder.

And I am not responsible for those that commit crimes with a gun just because I own guns and believe in the right to do so.

The dubious logic that all gun owners are responsible for the acts of a few criminals is beyond stupid.

The idea that the solution to the gun violence problem in the USA is more guns and easier access to them, is beyond stupid.

Shut up and get back under the bed where where Justin wants you.

Forum List

Back