Zimmermans First Appearance On Television Today. Looks More Hispanic Than White.

so an Hispanic kills a black man, therefore the Black Panthers and Black Leaders want to blame the White Race? where is the logic in that?

Considering Zimmerman is "half white", and the NAACP and Black Panthers have called for violence.........I wonder if they'll blame our "half white" president for allowing profiling to keep happening?

BTW, if Zimmerman and Trayvon were BOTH black, this woulda been an also-ran story in the local Orlando paper, section F.

A black death is only a tragedy if a non-black did it........or it would seem so if judging by the reactions of the NAACP to each.

exactly, if a black person had killed Trayvon we wouldn't be having this discussion. I'd love to know what the Hispanics are thinking.

I disagree, if the cops had done nothing.

well like I mentioned earlier, what are Wilson,Sharpton,Jackson,and the rest gonna say now, now that we have and will all see very soon that Zimmerman is HISPANIC! will they still round up the troops and convict the white man of killing a black? this is just as embarrassing for the left for when they accused a right winger of shooting a congresswoman.

translates to he gets a pass and whites don't donut?

No, translates to: he's too crazy to be taken seriously as a source of information.

Oo...scary. Maybe they'll throw some afrosheen on me for being white.

nope, sorry,, it translates to his getting a pass and you are making excuses for him,, same old shit different day..

How many people here give your stupidity a pass, Willow?

"But in comments that underscore the emotional nature and complicated legal issues of a case that has captured the nation's attention, Sybrina Fulton said she would also like to tell George Zimmerman that he should apologize and that "I believe it was an accident. It just got out of control and he couldn't turn the clock back."

Trayvon's Mother Wants Justice, But Also Believes Death 'Was An Accident' - NCPR News from NPR

Hmmm

Kinda hard for the Righties to predict a race war with that kind of talk, Misty.

No, translates to: he's too crazy to be taken seriously as a source of information.

nope, sorry,, it translates to his getting a pass and you are making excuses for him,, same old shit different day..

How many people here give your stupidity a pass, Willow?

just say you accept racism in blacks.. are you brave enough?

translates to he gets a pass and whites don't donut?

You consider me an apologist for Salt Jones?

LMFAO!!!!!!!!

well like I mentioned earlier, what are Wilson,Sharpton,Jackson,and the rest gonna say now, now that we have and will all see very soon that Zimmerman is HISPANIC! will they still round up the troops and convict the white man of killing a black? this is just as embarrassing for the left for when they accused a right winger of shooting a congresswoman.

For the 30-leventh time...Hispanics are Caucasians (aka white folks).

Speaking of embarrassment...at this point, you're doing it to yourself.

SoulGlow.jpg

You consider me an apologist for Salt Jones?

LMFAO!!!!!!!!

well go ahead a laugh your fucking ass off. you accept his racism because he is black. face it.

well go ahead a laugh your fucking ass off. you accept his racism because he is black. face it.

Salt Jones is a moron who should not be taken seriously because he apparently has brain damage. How much more strongly can I say it? he's an idiot racist who certainly doesn't speak for most black folks.

WTF, Willow? Why do we have to prove we aren't Salt Jones supporters, as if it isn't patently obvious that SJ is a completely useless waste of skin, pigment, and oxygen?

Salt Jones is a moron who should not be taken seriously because he apparently has brain damage. How much more strongly can I say it? he's an idiot racist who certainly doesn't speak for most black folks.

WTF, Willow? Why do we have to prove we aren't Salt Jones supporters, as if it isn't patently obvious that SJ is a completely useless waste of skin, pigment, and oxygen?

because I think you are all too willing to attack those you think are white racists and shit head coward to say anything at all to a black racist.. well guess what chick,, if you don't speak out against racisim who ever it comes from then you condone racism. and that's a fact.

because I think you are all too willing to attack those you think are white racists and shit head coward to say anything at all to a black racist.. well guess what chick,, if you don't speak out against racisim who ever it comes from then you condone racism. and that's a fact.

She just called Salt a moron, what more do you want her to do?:confused:

Wrong, you're sensationalizing racism just like the media wants you to.

Whenever there's any kind of crime or altercation between people who look different, I promise you that you can't just blindly assume racism is the reason for it.

He is hispanic, but that's a minority killing a minority, hence the white hispanic remark. They cant have that, 2 minority democrats squaring off and whitey nowhere to be found........that cant happen! Just like the Indians were peaceful and tranquil until those mean spanish and then pilgrims showed up!

Forum List

Back