Zimmermans First Appearance On Television Today. Looks More Hispanic Than White.

don't tell me that.. do you listen to salt peter? did you watch the goings on in the obama church? don't tell me to not believe those lying eyes. their teachings aren't far from wrights or farrakans.. doyathink?

Willow there are people like that in every race, saying the NBP represents all Blacks is like saying the KKK represents all whites.

but I just gave you other examples,, why did you blow them off again.. what do you think of what saltpeter says on this board? do you have the guts to say honestly what you think or will you hang with the brother?

What the fuck are you talking about?:cuckoo: I haven't agreed with anything he said, this trial is driving you mad and now you are angry at all blacks.:doubt:

Considering Zimmerman is "half white", and the NAACP and Black Panthers have called for violence.........I wonder if they'll blame our "half white" president for allowing profiling to keep happening?

BTW, if Zimmerman and Trayvon were BOTH black, this woulda been an also-ran story in the local Orlando paper, section F.

A black death is only a tragedy if a non-black did it........or it would seem so if judging by the reactions of the NAACP to each.

Based on how we currently define "white" in the U.S., Zimmerman is all white....most Hispanics in the U.S. are Caucasian/white. (Hispanic is an ethnicity, not a race).

So Will Rep. Wilson rewrite her speech and claim that an Hispanic Male chased down Trayvon as if he was a rabid dog? she has already made a baffoon of herself when she accused a White Man of following Trayvon.
Maybe she was reading the police report that identified Zimmerman as a WHITE MALE, not once, but THREE TIMES.

So Will Rep. Wilson rewrite her speech and claim that an Hispanic Male chased down Trayvon as if he was a rabid dog? she has already made a baffoon of herself when she accused a White Man of following Trayvon.
Maybe she was reading the police report that identified Zimmerman as a WHITE MALE, not once, but THREE TIMES.

why did the cbc feel the need to pour fuel on the fire at all?

Zimmermans First Appearance On Television Today. Looks More Hispanic Than White.

By the way asshat, you realize this type of logic is how this whole thing happened in the first place right?

:omg::poke::eusa_doh:
Did any of you catch it around 1:40pm (a few minutes ago). First footage of Zimmerman in court. Looks like the trial may not begin till late May.
Now, did Zimmerman appear as that White Murderer that Black Leaders have painted him?

He was not "light skinned". if anything, far from it.
Let's see how much longer Blacks will accuse a white man of killing a black man now that the world will see that Zimmerman is more Hispanic than White.
:stupid:

Zimmerman is what he is, and he appears Hispanic. Just shows how the left was desperate and needed this case to fit their agenda. How else could a Hispanic man claiming to defend himself against a black man end up being the center piece in an attempt to start a race war between blacks and whites? Racist charges are never leveled against any minority, as per the liberal rules.

Trayvon's mom said in an interview that she believes the shooting was an accident and she said that even if Zimmerman is found not guilty, at least he will answer for what happened that night.

I am amazed that the very same people who hollered about vitriol and violent rhetoric after the AZ shooting of Gifford are being complete hypocrites now. Before, we heard that target symbols on Palin's political map were responsible for inciting the shooter, which was an outrageous claim. Now we hear nothing when direct threats against a person's life are made. A few misguided celebrities have tried to direct the angry mobs to GZ's house, the BP have a bounty on GZ and Mike Tyson publicly stated that he's surprised Zimmerman hasn't been shot yet. Blatant threats and clear intentions to incite violence are suddenly acceptable. Obama helped stir the pot and now refuses to comment. Holder thanked Sharpton for his efforts in the case. It's clear that they want racial divide and violence.

The charges should not stick against Zimmerman, simply because he was overcharged. Had they gone with manslaughter, there would be a good chance of him being found guilty, but I doubt they can make a case that proves second degree murder. I don't know if the prosecutor is serious and trying to pander to the crowd of people holding the pitch forks or if she is just appeasing them, while really hoping that Zimmerman won't spend the rest of his life in jail because of something that he never intended to happen. The burden of proof has fallen on Zimmerman to prove self-defense, but the prosecutor still has to prove second degree murder and that will be nearly impossible. I wonder how many members of the lynch mobs are practicing answering questions and appearing neutral in case they get called for jury duty. It will be tough to put together a fair jury.

Zimmerman wisely chose not to post bail. He is safer in jail than being subjected to the violent people who refuse to listen to reason. Of course, no one has been talking rationally to them, so not like many are exposed to rational speech if they stick with Jackson and Sharpton.

Last edited:
Considering Zimmerman is "half white", and the NAACP and Black Panthers have called for violence.........I wonder if they'll blame our "half white" president for allowing profiling to keep happening?

BTW, if Zimmerman and Trayvon were BOTH black, this woulda been an also-ran story in the local Orlando paper, section F.

A black death is only a tragedy if a non-black did it........or it would seem so if judging by the reactions of the NAACP to each.

Based on how we currently define "white" in the U.S., Zimmerman is all white....most Hispanics in the U.S. are Caucasian/white. (Hispanic is an ethnicity, not a race).

he's just as brown as that black officer he's standing next to.. remember how you democrats welcomed the hispanics as "the browning of Ameirca."? well, you can't wish em white now sister.

Willow there are people like that in every race, saying the NBP represents all Blacks is like saying the KKK represents all whites.

but I just gave you other examples,, why did you blow them off again.. what do you think of what saltpeter says on this board? do you have the guts to say honestly what you think or will you hang with the brother?

What the fuck are you talking about?:cuckoo: I haven't agreed with anything he said, this trial is driving you mad and now you are angry at all blacks.:doubt:

Every post Willow types make her look worse than the one before it.

A year ago she wasn't a bad poster, I dunno what her problem is now. Maybe her black boyfriend dumped her.

nope not true, if you don't agree with him why don't you say so?

A year ago she wasn't a bad poster, I dunno what her problem is now. Maybe her black boyfriend dumped her.

I'm not worried about what you think asswipe..

nope not true, if you don't agree with him why don't you say so?

I'll tell him next time I see him Willow if it makes you happy.:eusa_angel:

he's just as brown as that black officer he's standing next to.. remember how you democrats welcomed the hispanics as "the browning of Ameirca."? well, you can't wish em white now sister.
He lives in Florida. Most of the white folks down here are brown.

nope.. I'm lily white,, the FLA sun won't change that. this guy is brown.. you cannot wish him white for the purpose of your race war. you'll have to conduct that war with the Hispanics.

He lives in Florida. Most of the white folks down here are brown.

nope.. I'm lily white,, the FLA sun won't change that. this guy is brown.. you cannot wish him white for the purpose of your race war. you'll have to conduct that war with the Hispanics.

He's white in the same way that a Greek or Italian is...all caucasian, all the time, baby.

I'm not worried about what you think asswipe..

I doubt you're worried about any kind of thinking.

Forum List

Back