Zimmermans First Appearance On Television Today. Looks More Hispanic Than White.

Salt Jones is a moron who should not be taken seriously because he apparently has brain damage. How much more strongly can I say it? he's an idiot racist who certainly doesn't speak for most black folks.

WTF, Willow? Why do we have to prove we aren't Salt Jones supporters, as if it isn't patently obvious that SJ is a completely useless waste of skin, pigment, and oxygen?

because I think you are all too willing to attack those you think are white racists and shit head coward to say anything at all to a black racist.. well guess what chick,, if you don't speak out against racisim who ever it comes from then you condone racism. and that's a fact.

She just called Salt a moron, what more do you want her to do?:confused:

I've seen you post right along side of him,, high five him and agree with him.. so evidently you condone racisim..

because I think you are all too willing to attack those you think are white racists and shit head coward to say anything at all to a black racist.. well guess what chick,, if you don't speak out against racisim who ever it comes from then you condone racism. and that's a fact.

She just called Salt a moron, what more do you want her to do?:confused:

I've seen you post right along side of him,, high five him and agree with him.. so evidently you condone racisim..

No I don't, I am half white myself and I am not racist against anyone.:doubt:

Salt Jones is a moron who should not be taken seriously because he apparently has brain damage. How much more strongly can I say it? he's an idiot racist who certainly doesn't speak for most black folks.

WTF, Willow? Why do we have to prove we aren't Salt Jones supporters, as if it isn't patently obvious that SJ is a completely useless waste of skin, pigment, and oxygen?

Wrong, you're sensationalizing racism just like the media wants you to.

Whenever there's any kind of crime or altercation between people who look different, I promise you that you can't just blindly assume racism is the reason for it.

I didn't assume it. Were you paying attention? When it first broke thousands were marching in the streets saying Trayvon was killed because he was black,, by a white guy.. turns out it was not a white guy so they had to hurry up and figure out that they needed to call him a "white hispanic" oh the outrage.. George Zimmerman will never get a fair trial.. I didn't sensationalize racism the left wing media did.. did you notice their editing, firing and abject apologies,, after the damage had been done??

Did any of you catch it around 1:40pm (a few minutes ago). First footage of Zimmerman in court. Looks like the trial may not begin till late May.
Now, did Zimmerman appear as that White Murderer that Black Leaders have painted him?

He was not "light skinned". if anything, far from it.
Let's see how much longer Blacks will accuse a white man of killing a black man now that the world will see that Zimmerman is more Hispanic than White.

Shhh, don't tell anybody.

If FoxNews finds out he doesn't look white, they'll pull the story.

Are you fucking kidding me? High Gravity has seen me filet many a black racist on this board...

And I mocked the shiz out of the NBPP and their fearless leader "Scaredawhitey" Shabazz.

Get a grip, Willow.

This would never have happened had George Zimmerman been not only hispanic, but here illegally. It would have been another death like Kendrec McDade or Jamile Shaw or Cheryl Greene

Last edited:

Whenever there's any kind of crime or altercation between people who look different, I promise you that you can't just blindly assume racism is the reason for it.

I didn't assume it. Were you paying attention? When it first broke thousands were marching in the streets saying Trayvon was killed because he was black,, by a white guy.. turns out it was not a white guy so they had to hurry up and figure out that they needed to call him a "white hispanic" oh the outrage.. George Zimmerman will never get a fair trial.. I didn't sensationalize racism the left wing media did.. did you notice their editing, firing and abject apologies,, after the damage had been done??

You're on here generically babbling about racism trying to project your racism on the rest of us just because we aren't pretending that every time a minority does something to a white person it's because they're angry racists.

Yes the media acted hyterically in a desperate attempt to race bait anyone who would listen, has nothing to do with your desire to want everyone else to go get blackey every time something happens to a white person.

Sharpton is a petulant race-baiter with blood on his hands.

True story. However, he's not much different from some of the scared white folks posting on this thread about the coming race war...

Jesus christ, people...pull up your damn big girl panties and stop acting like children scared of the big black bogeyman.

Are you fucking kidding me? High Gravity has seen me filet many a black racist on this board...

And I mocked the shiz out of the NBPP and their fearless leader "Scaredawhitey" Shabazz.

Get a grip, Willow.

What difference does Zimmerman's appearance on TV make anyway?

:omg::poke::eusa_doh:
Did any of you catch it around 1:40pm (a few minutes ago). First footage of Zimmerman in court. Looks like the trial may not begin till late May.
Now, did Zimmerman appear as that White Murderer that Black Leaders have painted him?

Let's see how much longer Blacks will accuse a white man of killing a black man now that the world will see that Zimmerman is more Hispanic than White.
:stupid:
There's no "white" in him by the murkin definition of that word. He's Jew and Hispanic. Possibly a woodshed baby :confused::D

You're on here generically babbling about racism trying to project your racism on the rest of us just because we aren't pretending that every time a minority does something to a white person it's because they're angry racists.

Yes the media acted hyterically in a desperate attempt to race bait anyone who would listen, has nothing to do with your desire to want everyone else to go get blackey every time something happens to a white person.

Me thinks it's ewe who is projecting and it's ewe who are prefectly willing to condone racism in everyone except "whitey."

Get a grip, Willow.

What difference does Zimmerman's appearance on TV make anyway?

it forces you to look at him and realize you can't wish him white..

:omg::poke::eusa_doh:

:stupid:

If you weren't a moron, you'd realize that Hispanic is an ethnicity, not a race. Hispanics typically fall into three races: caucasian, black (Honduran/Nicaragua/Dominican), or indigenous, aka: Indian or tribal people (Indigenous peoples of Mexico - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia). Only 10% of Mexicans fall into this last category; most self-identify as being of European/white/caucasian ancestry.

Hurry, better call the media, I believe they are the ones that coined the "White Hispanic" phrase.

Sharpton is a petulant race-baiter with blood on his hands.

True story. However, he's not much different from some of the scared white folks posting on this thread about the coming race war...

Jesus christ, people...pull up your damn big girl panties and stop acting like children scared of the big black bogeyman.

Who said anything about being afraid of them? link it dink.

Me thinks it's ewe who is projecting and it's ewe who are prefectly willing to condone racism in everyone except "whitey."

I bet less than 1% of crimes are committed because of racism. Hell less than .1%. If a black guy steals a white guy's wallet, it's cuz he wants the money, not cuz he's out to get white people.

:cuckoo:

I bet less than 1% of crimes are committed because of racism. Hell less than .1%. If a black guy steals a white guy's wallet, it's cuz he wants the money, not cuz he's out to get white people.

:cuckoo:

so then why don't you humor me and explain the explosive charges of white on black crime in this case.. has anybody apologized for this false accusation of white on black crime??

Forum List

Back