Zimmermans First Appearance On Television Today. Looks More Hispanic Than White.

Sharpton is a petulant race-baiter with blood on his hands.

True story. However, he's not much different from some of the scared white folks posting on this thread about the coming race war...

Jesus christ, people...pull up your damn big girl panties and stop acting like children scared of the big black bogeyman.

Who said anything about anyone being scared?

I speak for those of us that have had it with the Statists as Obama and his minions that keep fueling the fire because they have nothing else...and try to justify thier [positions and thier policy failures.

You think we'd gotten past this shit...NOPE.

The usual suspects come outta the woodwork...does THAT include YOU?

Me thinks it's ewe who is projecting and it's ewe who are prefectly willing to condone racism in everyone except "whitey."

I bet less than 1% of crimes are committed because of racism. Hell less than .1%. If a black guy steals a white guy's wallet, it's cuz he wants the money, not cuz he's out to get white people.

:cuckoo:

so then why don't you humor me and explain the explosive charges of white on black crime in this case.. has anybody apologized for this false accusation of white on black crime??

Hispanic is not a RACE Willow........................................

so what happens now? do we have a new war? Blacks VS Hispanics? they can't threaten us lilly and typical white people now (well, thats how Obama sees white people)

There is no war. It's all in your head. Try not to panic.

13219322.jpg

:omg::poke::eusa_doh:
Did any of you catch it around 1:40pm (a few minutes ago). First footage of Zimmerman in court. Looks like the trial may not begin till late May.
Now, did Zimmerman appear as that White Murderer that Black Leaders have painted him?

He was not "light skinned". if anything, far from it.
Let's see how much longer Blacks will accuse a white man of killing a black man now that the world will see that Zimmerman is more Hispanic than White.
:stupid:

Who cares? You and Al Sharpton, maybe. An innocent kid is dead. And, Geo. Zimmerman is innocent here, too, innocent until found guilty by a court of law. I think we all know this is a huge heartbreaking tragedy. Please, don't make it worse than it is.

:omg::poke::eusa_doh:
Did any of you catch it around 1:40pm (a few minutes ago). First footage of Zimmerman in court. Looks like the trial may not begin till late May.
Now, did Zimmerman appear as that White Murderer that Black Leaders have painted him?

He was not "light skinned". if anything, far from it.
Let's see how much longer Blacks will accuse a white man of killing a black man now that the world will see that Zimmerman is more Hispanic than White.
:stupid:

Who cares? You and Al Sharpton, maybe. An innocent kid is dead. And, Geo. Zimmerman is innocent here, too, innocent until found guilty by a court of law. I think we all know this is a huge heartbreaking tragedy. Please, don't make it worse than it is.

AND the media. Did you see the Coverage that Racist asshole got with Martin's parents by his side?

Disgusting.

The usual suspects come outta the woodwork...does THAT include YOU?

WTF are you on about? Or, rather, on?

Odd that YOU only address one part of my post...I return the question asswipe.

I have no idea what you're asking me to respond to. I routinely speak out against racism in ALL GUISES. I'm in favor of law and order (versus vigilanteism). I support George Zimmerman being charged and having his day in court. If he is guilty, he should do time for depriving another human being of his life. If he is not guilty, then he should be exonerated and set free.

I wish that this incident had not been utilized by the spin doctors on either sides to sell a non-existent race war.

Does that help you understand, asswipe?

As noted on this form that was created in 2003, Hispanic is NOT a race. The term White Hispanic has been around for at least 9 years.

Forum List

Back