Good old boy on the job

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
1 of 2 border shooting victims in Eloy identified

by Associated Press (April 11th, 2012

TUCSON, Ariz. - Authorities in southern Arizona have identified one of two men killed in an ambush on a truckload of illegal immigrants in Eloy.

Pima County Sheriff's officials say the truck was ambushed by an unknown number of people dressed in camouflage and armed with rifles late Sunday night.

1 of 2 border shooting victims in Eloy identified - KTAR.com

And you people feel threatened by a few New Black Panthers carrying big sticks.?:cuckoo:

Little town I grew in and now they have to deal with white supremacist and militia. I take the illegal aliens anytime

Little town I grew in and now they have to deal with white supremacist and militia. I take the illegal aliens anytime

lol... I was just now trying to imagine what it must be like to be one of LilOlLady's neighbors over there in Reno...

I 'spect they hide when they see her comin'... :cuckoo:

lol... I was just now trying to imagine what it must be like to be one of LilOlLady's neighbors over there in Reno...

Just the opposite. They search me out. But of course all of them are white and love to hear me inform them of illegal aliens and illegal immgration because all of them are racist. I am not threat, in a power chair and with MS and 72 years old. I have live with illegal aliens and ilelgal immigration most of my live. Except in Indian terrority in Olka before moving to arizona in 1944

Just the opposite. They search me out. But of course all of them are white and love to hear me inform them of illegal aliens and illegal immgration because all of them are racist. I am no threat, in a power chair and with MS and 72 years old. I have live with illegal aliens and ilelgal immigration most of my live. Except in Indian terrority in Olka before moving to arizona in 1944
Yes I am feared because I take no shit from no one. They call me that crazy Injun woman.:lol:
I speak the truth most think but afraid to voice.

Last edited:

Just the opposite. They search me out. But of course all of them are white and love to hear me inform them of illegal aliens and illegal immgration because all of them are racist. I am not threat, in a power chair and with MS and 72 years old. I have live with illegal aliens and ilelgal immigration most of my live. Except in Indian terrority in Olka before moving to arizona in 1944

So................you like hanging out with racists?

So you have no problem with illegal immigration? Do you know why we have those laws?

Forum List

Back