Zimmermans First Appearance On Television Today. Looks More Hispanic Than White.

Hey! I didn't start this race war. your NBP did.. enjoy it.

There is no race war. There was an ugly incident in Sanford Florida. A teenager died. A man has finally been charged with 2nd degree murder. Hopefully, he will have his day in court soon, and if he's guilty, he'll do time. If there were extenuating circumstances, they will come out in court.

Jesus Christ, hyperbole much?

Last edited:

There is no race war. There was an ugly incident in Sanford Florida. A teenager died. A man has finally been charged with 2nd degree murder. Hopefully, he will have his day in court soon, and if he's guilty, he'll do time. If there were extenuating circumstances, they will come out in court.

you must not be paying attention.. I don't know if this guy is guilty or not. but as, the nbp and a whole 14 thousand strong mob marched in florida... there's no way this man can get a fair trial.. the leftwing media made sure of that. I'm just sorry it didn't work out "white" for them.

In the photos he appears Caucasian......................

you cannot wish him white. white ain't wright.

you must not be paying attention.. I don't know if this guy is guilty or not. but as, the nbp and a whole 14 thousand strong mob marched in florida... there's no way this man can get a fair trial.. the leftwing media made sure of that. I'm just sorry it didn't work out "white" for them.

He will get tried someplace like Deland, where there are plenty of white trailer dwellers to sympathize with him.

you cannot wish him white. white ain't wright.

WISH him white?

You got to admit, when you look at Zimmerman standing in the court room, you cant help but say,,,,So This Is The Lilly White, Blue Eyed Dude that some Black Leaders and Groups want to kill? no trial, or jury,,just kill the White Man !!!

You got to admit, when you look at Zimmerman standing in the court room, you cant help but say,,,,So This Is The Lilly White, Blue Eyed Dude that some Black Leaders and Groups want to kill? no trial, or jury,,just kill the White Man !!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

they wants em some blood.

What? All 16 of them?

The little fringe extremist NBPP is the best thing that could have happened for you guys.

You get to hold them up as though they represent the entire black community.

Here's a clue: They don't.

They most definently do not represent Blacks in the US.

saltpeter jones says all blacks hate whites,, I've never noticed you correcting him.. why is that?

Because we don't take him as seriously as you seem to do.

So, only Aryans are Caucasians, in your world?

3f2a64a1.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back