Zimmerman molested relative

Trayvon Martin is undeniably the thug punk, history of drugs, selling drugs, drugs in his system, arrest for possession of burglary tools and stolen jewelry. He was well on his way. Zimmerman did the community a favor by saving them the money of Martin's numerous future criminal trials.

Its not strange at all. Lynch mob justice has always been the preferred method of the left. Trial by emotions not facts.

how many pages here, defending a murderer because the victim was the wrong color?

How many pages? None, dipshit.

Why would a racist defend a hispanic for shooting a black? You are a fucking retard.

Truth is that almost everyone I have seen defending GZ on these boards have done so regardless of his race, even known racists. The FACT is that Martin jumped GZ and was beating him on the ground and pounding his head and DESERVED to get shot like the thug fucktard he was, now roasting in hell, thank God and GZ.

wow, you are not just a filthy racist but you are a fiction writer too

:lol:

why do you guys call this woman a liar right out of the bat?

because they are all racists and bigots and the very last thing any of them cares about is the truth...not now, not ever

that is a fact, i wish it wasnt...I wish we didnt have people like this on our planet, but we do

No the only relevant fact here is that these charges are unproven and the implication is plain that that Bitch Corey KNOWS she has no case and so is going after GZ's rep and family to try and coerces a plea.

And fucking fascist race-baiting fools like you are too stupid to realize everyone is on to your dumbshit.

how many pages here, defending a murderer because the victim was the wrong color?

Why would a racist defend a hispanic for shooting a black? You are a fucking retard.

Truth is that almost everyone I have seen defending GZ on these boards have done so regardless of his race, even known racists. The FACT is that Martin jumped GZ and was beating him on the ground and pounding his head and DESERVED to get shot like the thug fucktard he was, now roasting in hell, thank God and GZ.

lol, that was a pathetic retort,void of a shred of reason or fact.

There are two witnesses and plenty of physical evidence to back GZ claim, so keep engaging in that mental masturbation all you want, everyone knows what is going on here and you are failing badly to do anything but piss a lot of people off that were neutral prior, dumbshit.

lol, that was a pathetic retort,void of a shred of reason or fact.

There are two witnesses and plenty of physical evidence to back GZ claim, so keep engaging in that mental masturbation all you want, everyone knows what is going on here and you are failing badly to do anything but piss a lot of people off that were neutral prior, dumbshit.

no, actually every word you puke out is a lie...you do know the rest of the world knows what you are, right?

bush_dailymirror_dumb_people.jpg

are you under the delusion that we dont know what you are? serious question

no, actually every word you puke out is a lie...you do know the rest of the world knows what you are, right?

As if yo speak for the rest of the world, lolol.

Do you know what the meaning of the word 'hubris' is? Its asshats like you who think that they personally define what is truth.

are you under the delusion that we dont know what you are? serious question

Uhhhmmmm, 'we'?

Shit, now your going all Sybil on me and shit, freak!

Wow, that guy sure is cool. :rolleyes:

Wow, you have a very low standard of 'proof'. According to you, a mere allegation is enough. Therefore, I accuse President Obama of being a serial killer. So, now that is true too. Cool!

Idiot.

Who said I thought it was proven? According to you, I have no legitimate reason to think a wanna-be cop that doesn't know how to treat a lady and gets himself into pretty serious predicaments, whether true or not, isn't in one way or another a bit of a schlep.

Why so defensive for him? :dunno:

I defend the process, not the person. That may be above your intellectual pay grade. If so, I apologize for engaging an idiot in a rational discussion. My bad.

Wow, you have a very low standard of 'proof'. According to you, a mere allegation is enough. Therefore, I accuse President Obama of being a serial killer. So, now that is true too. Cool!

Idiot.

Who said I thought it was proven? According to you, I have no legitimate reason to think a wanna-be cop that doesn't know how to treat a lady and gets himself into pretty serious predicaments, whether true or not, isn't in one way or another a bit of a schlep.

I defend the process, not the person. That may be above your intellectual pay grade. If so, I apologize for engaging an idiot in a rational discussion. My bad.

ROFLMAO

PWNED!

(hey, thx 4 d rep rl3r)

ROFLMAO

PWNED!

(hey, thx 4 d rep rl3r)

I was trying to be nice... I apologized and everything. :lol:

It IS possible that the 8 year old child did play doctor with the then child now complaining.

It is also possible that the somewhat delayed "outcry" is motivated by something other than honesty.

TdepM doesn't know, but she's always at the ready to jump to a conclusion without proof.

Yes, I was whipped with a switch several times for playing house with the niehbors little girl.

Hey truth matters- where is your outrage at moonbeams abuse of others?

The woman is likely not a liar. She might have a faulty memory, the incident was 20 years ago and she was only six. She is an attention getter and this is an ideal time for her to remember whatever it is that she remembers.

The odds are that she is not lying, we all know what 8 year old boys and six year old girls are like. He kissed her, HORRORS. That was 20 years ag. Today they are expected to be having regular sex by the time the girl is 12 and long before the boy is 14.

The woman is likely not a liar. She might have a faulty memory, the incident was 20 years ago and she was only six. She is an attention getter and this is an ideal time for her to remember whatever it is that she remembers.

The odds are that she is not lying, we all know what 8 year old boys and six year old girls are like. He kissed her, HORRORS. That was 20 years ag. Today they are expected to be having regular sex by the time the girl is 12 and long before the boy is 14.

It's just more propoganda from the 'hate due process' crowd. Fucking lunatics.

Who knows, bottom and simple line is the bigots on this board and elsewhere are pissed that their murdering friend may actually have to pay for murdering a Black child, they thought it was still legal to murder, at random, Black people, they were wrong.

Forum List

Back