Zimmerman molested relative

Who knows, bottom and simple line is the bigots on this board and elsewhere are pissed that their murdering friend may actually have to pay for murdering a Black child, they thought it was still legal to murder, at random, Black people, they were wrong.

No one ever thought that, stupid fuck; it is all in your head.

It is not bigotry for people to stand behind someone who simply defended their own lives from a thug.

And that is what St Skittles was, nothing more than a thug.

but it is bigotry to decide that someone who hunted down an unarmed black kid who wasn't doing anything wrong should somehow not be prosecuted and have a jury decide whether or not he's a murderer.

Hunted down? :lol: My, aren't we Miss Emotion Driven Rhetoric. Not much of a lawyer's perspective, is it?

Continue your bigotry and hate, the whole world is watching and the whole world knows what and who you guys are.

images

trayvon was stalked by Zimmerman.

that is the facts

Stalked and murdered, basic stuff.

We need to have a trial to be sure, but so far there is zero evidence that anything else happened

The Oligarchs are watching this one closely, the billionaires that created the Tea Party fear that we could go to war over one of these situations where the racist white morons are going too far, etc.

I don't consider a 17 year old drug addicted thug with a record a child.

when the topic is about someone like that, get back to us

right now we are discussing a young man who isnt any of those things, other than in the minds of extreme, rightwing, white supremacist racists...

that is the facts

Link to your "facts" that Trayvon was "stalked" and not followed.

Thankies.

followed is stalked.

If you are walking alone at night and are followed by someone who means you no good and you are doing NOTHING wrong you are being stalked.

I guess people like you think black children are never stalked?

that is the facts

Thankies.

mark this one (my job is to find examples of extreme racism and ignorance, brain damage if you will, and mark the posts for the team of psychiatrists and psychologists we have commissioned to study these "people" for lack of a better word and find out why they are so brain damaged

that is the facts

Thankies.

followed is stalked.

If you are walking alone at night and are followed by someone who means you no good and you are doing NOTHING wrong you are being stalked.

I guess people like you think black children are never stalked?

Followed is not stalked...

Stalking can be defined as the willful and repeated following, watching and/or harassing of another person. Unlike other crimes, which usually involve one act, stalking is a series of actions that occur over a period of time. Although stalking is illegal, some of the actions that can contribute to stalking are initially legal, such as gathering information, calling someone on the phone, sending gifts, emailing or instant messaging. They become illegal when they breach the legal definition of harassment e.g. an action such as sending a text is not usually illegal, but is illegal when frequently repeated to an unwilling recipient

Stalking - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now, let's hear your proof that Zimmerman repeatedly followed Trayvon.

I don't consider a 17 year old drug addicted thug with a record a child.

right now we are discussing a young man who isnt any of those things, other than in the minds of extreme, rightwing, white supremacist racists...

images

I wonder if Trayvon's parents are mad...you do realize there is a limit to the number of minority people you can murder and get away with? A limit to the number of Gay kids you can murder and get away with, that at some point the entire planet will react?

Look, I know you want to fight the civil war over again (or think you do), but your owners, the Oligarchs, arent going to allow it, so find something else to do

that is the facts

Thankies.

mark this one (my job is to find examples of extreme racism and ignorance, brain damage if you will, and mark the posts for the team of psychiatrists and psychologists we have commissioned to study these "people" for lack of a better word and find out why they are so brain damaged

images

Trayvon Martin was nothing but a low life thug and the world is better off that he's dead. All the victims that Martin never got to owe thanks to George Zimmerman.

Did the people Martin stole the jewelry from ever get it back?

images

I wonder if Trayvon's parents are mad...you do realize there is a limit to the number of minority people you can murder and get away with? A limit to the number of Gay kids you can murder and get away with, that at some point the entire planet will react?

Look, I know you want to fight the civil war over again (or think you do), but your owners, the Oligarchs, arent going to allow it, so find something else to do

s5a937.jpg

Forum List

Back