Stormy Spilled The Beans On Trump

youre comparing a president that lied under oath,, to a man many yrs before becoming POTUS having sex with another women,??

Trump has lied under oath. If not, then we need to be questioning his memory. Did you hear how many times under oath he said he could not recall things anyone of us would be able to recall?

Trump has lied under oath. If not, then we need to be questioning his memory. Did you hear how many times under oath he said he could not recall things anyone of us would be able to recall?
I think youre thinking about hilary,,

at this point why does it matter??

I'm convinced that you're a loser and a punk ass bitch. That's the truth and nothing but the truth.

Let's just say he falls into the median not the average.

I don't know how old he is but for example

50-somethings

• Average net worth: $1,132,532 (ages 50-54), $1,442,075 (ages 55-59)
  • Median net worth: $272,800 (ages 50-54), $320,700 (ages 55-59)

Let's just say he falls into the median not the average.

I don't know how old he is but for example

50-somethings

• Average net worth: $1,132,532 (ages 50-54), $1,442,075 (ages 55-59)
  • Median net worth: $272,800 (ages 50-54), $320,700 (ages 55-59)
are you assuming my gender??

how dare you,,,

trump is one creepy pervert, even if only half of what Stormy said happened. Let's see trump get on the stand and testify under oath that the affair never happened. HE WON'T. Cause the prosecution may be waiting with substantiated evidence that what Stormy said DID HAPPEN. Perjury is not a good look for a political candidate.

The creepy guy Trump compared Stormy to his daughter. Incestual perverted SOB...

Daniels testified in lurid detail about a 2006 sexual encounter with Trump, who she said compared her to his daughter and dangled an offer to appear on his "Apprentice" reality TV show to coerce her into sex, and former federal prosecutor Kristy Greenberg told MSNBC's "Morning Joe" that her testimony was crucial to prosecutors' case.

"I thought the cringe was kind of the point," Greenberg said. "This was the story that Donald Trump did not want America to hear and this is why he was willing to pay the money to her. A guy who we have heard is very frugal was willing to make sure this [$130,000] payment was made so that America didn't hear about him showing up, you know, in his Hugh Hefner satin pajamas and [that he] didn't sleep in the same bed with his wife and a woman he wanted to sleep with who reminded him of his daughter. You had all of these things that portrayed Donald Trump as really this kind of lame, desperate, creepy old man, and that is a story he wouldn't have wanted to get out."

That's the sick guy MAGAtards want for president.

Truly barfworthy.

Forum List

Back