Zimmerman molested relative

you people who scorn this woman for telling her story are part of the problem of ending child molestation

I was sexually abused as a child by the neihbor my parents hired to watch me. I told them and they thought I was lying. This happened in the '60's.
I made damn sure my kids never went through that.

You must've lied to them a lot...

gee it must make you proud to try and insult a victim of a crime for poltical reasons

you people would throw this woman under the bus to try and make a murderer look better

maybe he treatened her.

Victims often report that the perp told them NO ONE will believe you.

they will call you a liar

I would belive that threats might have an influence if it was an adult, but not an 8 year old child. They threaten each other all the time. For an 8 year old boy to say No one would believe you is really just silly. These are small children, no one would believe an 8 year old boy either. In fact, knowing 8 year old boys, adults might be more willing to believe a six year old girl. What you are doing is taking the actions of an adult, and ascribing those actions to an 8 year old boy. It's extremely inappropriate. If this happened, and considering the ages of the children it is quite likely that it did or something similar, it is utterly meaningless.

This is extremely ridiculous, it has no real place in a murder trial except as a way of trying to portray Zimmerman as a bad person and poison the jury pool. He may well have been a bad and misbehaving little boy, but there really is no way to tell. There's no way to tell if she's lying or not, or embellishing, or just really needy for attention.

A woman identified only as Witness 9 tearfully told Florida authorities investigating George Zimmerman for the fatal shooting of an unarmed teen that he molested her for 10 years, starting when she was 6, according to a new round of evidence released Monday.

The woman, who was not a witness to the killing of Trayvon Martin, made her explosive statement to investigators for the state attorney in March, a month after the shooting.

Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch volunteer, is charged with second-degree murder in the killing of Trayvon, 17, who was walking from a store to the home of his father's fiancée. The two got into an altercation that ended with the teen's death on Feb. 26.

He is out on $1 million bond. A judge had revoked his previous $150,000 bond in June when prosecutors showed that Zimmerman and his wife, Shellie, tried to hide their assets from the court.

The woman's 27-minute recorded interview is part of evidence released by prosecutor Angela Corey's office.

The woman, who said she is a relative of Zimmerman, recounts incidents that she said began when she was 6 and he was 8. She said the sexual abuse began when she and her sister went to stay with Zimmerman and his family.

She said Zimmerman assaulted her numerous times, groping her with his hands, kissing her, fondling her inside her pants and inserting his fingers in her vagina.

"I wanted to make it stop, but I didn't know how," the woman tearfully told investigators. She said she never said anything about the alleged abuse because she was scared.

Woman accuses Zimmerman of child molestation

If true I guess this means he is a typical democrat after all.

Let 'em fry.

You see when a younger child says NO

and the older child says YOU better do what I say or.

it becomes a often devastating crime.

That is NOT playing Dr.

How do you know what was said?

Were you present?

OMG, you are an accessory to child molestation!!

I was sexually abused as a child by the neihbor my parents hired to watch me. I told them and they thought I was lying. This happened in the '60's.

gee it must make you proud to try and insult a victim of a crime for poltical reasons

Exactly what "poltical" reasons did GP display in his reply to Moonglow?

Be specific.

you have no proof she is lying.

how do you think the police treat such allegations?

do they trash the child and harress them while they investigate?

Or do they treat the possible victim with kindness while they investigate?

The police do absolutely nothing. There are no prosecutions of 8 year old boys for the sexual abuse of six year old girls under these circumstances. The parents are told to give the boy a good talking to so that he understands what's acceptable behavior.

zimmerman is your claimed guy so you defend him killing a child and taking advantage of younger child in his past.

You going to run him for gov of florida if he gets off?

The police do absolutely nothing. There are no prosecutions of 8 year old boys for the sexual abuse of six year old girls under these circumstances. The parents are told to give the boy a good talking to so that he understands what's acceptable behavior.

children are charged with crimes every day in this country

Its who you people are..

its the type of action that makes you complete moraless assholes in my book

and what do you think of the morals of the people who sent this man to prison for 20 years for something he did not do?

Ex-cop cleared after wrongly accused of molestation
A former Vancouver police officer who spent 20 years behind bars wrongfully accused of molesting now has his name and his record cleared...

Spencer had been sentenced to more than 200 years in prison back in 1985 when his former wife accused him of abusing their kids.

Two of the three children were in the courtroom Wednesday and celebrated their father’s release. The children have recanted their testimony against their father and claimed that investigators rewarded them for their initial stories.

Spencer’s fight for justice uncovered hidden medical records and video tapes in an officer’s garage. In addition, a detective allegedly developed a sexual relationship with Spencer’s wife during the investigation...

you, TM, are such a dumb ass.

Not at all. When I was abused as a child and told my parents they believed me, and the sick fucker went to jail.

Now had I been a habitual liar at the time I doubt it would have worked out that way.

See how that works?

zimmerman is your claimed guy so you defend him killing a child and taking advantage of younger child in his past.

First, Trevon was NOT a child. Second, you have no actual proof he molested anyone, anywhere. If you do have actual proof, please produce it, and I will stand by your side and chastise him appropriately.

Um, Sweetie, you do know Zimmerman is a registered Democrat, right??

He'll make a great Dem politician someday.

A champion for women's rights, just like B.J. Clinton.

children are charged with crimes every day in this country

There's no crime. There are two little kids fiddling one another. 20 years later, the girl sees an opportunity for attention and takes it. It's not like she was consumed with horror and came forward. No. Had Zimmerman never taken out a drug addict thug she likely would never have remebered it at all.

And this is political, how?? :dunno:

The whores on your side made it political. To you, scum like Zimmerman, should be able to murder with impunity, on your stupid stand your ground rule.

Too bad for your scumbag ilk, the stand your ground rule is being destroyed as racist pap.

Forum List

Back