Zimmerman molested relative

Chris

Gold Member
May 30, 2008
A woman identified only as Witness 9 tearfully told Florida authorities investigating George Zimmerman for the fatal shooting of an unarmed teen that he molested her for 10 years, starting when she was 6, according to a new round of evidence released Monday.

The woman, who was not a witness to the killing of Trayvon Martin, made her explosive statement to investigators for the state attorney in March, a month after the shooting.

Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch volunteer, is charged with second-degree murder in the killing of Trayvon, 17, who was walking from a store to the home of his father's fiancée. The two got into an altercation that ended with the teen's death on Feb. 26.

He is out on $1 million bond. A judge had revoked his previous $150,000 bond in June when prosecutors showed that Zimmerman and his wife, Shellie, tried to hide their assets from the court.

The woman's 27-minute recorded interview is part of evidence released by prosecutor Angela Corey's office.

The woman, who said she is a relative of Zimmerman, recounts incidents that she said began when she was 6 and he was 8. She said the sexual abuse began when she and her sister went to stay with Zimmerman and his family.

She said Zimmerman assaulted her numerous times, groping her with his hands, kissing her, fondling her inside her pants and inserting his fingers in her vagina.

"I wanted to make it stop, but I didn't know how," the woman tearfully told investigators. She said she never said anything about the alleged abuse because she was scared.

Woman accuses Zimmerman of child molestation

So the allegation is substantiated? No? Then the OP's thread title is bullshit.... Because it states it as fact, and the article is nothing more than an allegation.

Typical left wing crap. I wonder if the idiots will ever learn the difference between 'allegation' and 'fact'? Unlikely.

And this is political, how?? :dunno:

i didnt notice myself, is it in the wrong forum?

but is it political, hell yes, the rightwing bigots have been defending this murderer since day one and that will spill over into politics, obviously

People like you are the real problem in this country. You're like a silly old woman who gets drunk and then gossips about everyone in town. Silly old thing.

A woman identified only as Witness 9 tearfully told Florida authorities investigating George Zimmerman for the fatal shooting of an unarmed teen that he molested her for 10 years, starting when she was 6, according to a new round of evidence released Monday.

The woman, who was not a witness to the killing of Trayvon Martin, made her explosive statement to investigators for the state attorney in March, a month after the shooting.

Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch volunteer, is charged with second-degree murder in the killing of Trayvon, 17, who was walking from a store to the home of his father's fiancée. The two got into an altercation that ended with the teen's death on Feb. 26.

He is out on $1 million bond. A judge had revoked his previous $150,000 bond in June when prosecutors showed that Zimmerman and his wife, Shellie, tried to hide their assets from the court.

The woman's 27-minute recorded interview is part of evidence released by prosecutor Angela Corey's office.

The woman, who said she is a relative of Zimmerman, recounts incidents that she said began when she was 6 and he was 8. She said the sexual abuse began when she and her sister went to stay with Zimmerman and his family.

She said Zimmerman assaulted her numerous times, groping her with his hands, kissing her, fondling her inside her pants and inserting his fingers in her vagina.

"I wanted to make it stop, but I didn't know how," the woman tearfully told investigators. She said she never said anything about the alleged abuse because she was scared.

I see this thread ending up like your Scott Walker Threads.

FAILURE.

So the allegation is substantiated? No? Then the OP's thread title is bullshit.... Because it states it as fact, and the article is nothing more than an allegation.

Typical left wing crap. I wonder if the idiots will ever learn the difference between 'allegation' and 'fact'? Unlikely.

I have as much proof of the allegation in the OP as I do that Chris molests donkeys.

Chris and his ilk aren't known for their smarts. They just regurgitate shit through the echo chamber that once was their mind.

Last edited:

WAAAAAAAAA!! Notice how she never takes a side on anything. It would be easier to nail a jellyfish to a wall than to get CaliTwit to actually stand for anything.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Wow, that guy sure is cool. :rolleyes:

Wow, you have a very low standard of 'proof'. According to you, a mere allegation is enough. Therefore, I accuse President Obama of being a serial killer. So, now that is true too. Cool!

Idiot.

In conjunction with the accusation above, I invoke the Axelrod Principle... meaning that CG does not have to prove her accusation, but that Obama has to disprove it.

Whteher true or not it is irrelvant to the Trayvon case and therefore will not be admissable.

Forum List

Back