You might be a Christian fundamentalist...

I'm an agent of Satan
padeswood034.jpg

Repent and call upon the name of the LORD and thou shalt be saved.

Christofascism (the name being a portmanteau of Christian and fascism) is a concept in Christian theology first mentioned by Dorothee Sölle ...

Lots of people wrote a lot of nonsense in the name of the murdered members of my jewish families. No one should confuse the organisation "German Christians" ("Deutsche Christen") - a Nazi organisation - with the expression german christians ("deutsche Christen"). The Nazi state ruled the "German Christians". For a Nazi it was not impossible to be a "Christian" if this was good for their antichristian Nazimovement. But for a Christian it was and is impossible to be a Nazi. Lots of protestants reacted fast with the "Barmer Theologische Erklärung" (1934) founded the "Bekennende Kirche" and made clear that "Deutsche Christen" are not Christians.

I don't say Christians in Germany made not lot of things wrong - specially in the years 1933-1945 - but for sure it was and is impossible for Christians to be Nazis. Additionally everyone is able to see: It were not bishops of the christian churches who were continuosly visitors in the headquarters of Hitler - and the leading Nazis or the members of the SS nearly never married in a christian church. They were not Christians. That's nonsense.

It's by the way more than only stupid to say "god is dead" only because the Nazis liked to murder god together with his people in extermination camps like Auschwitz-Birkenau, where no bird sang in those days.

Last edited:
Do these lawsuits force anyone to stop worshipping or believing as they choose? .
nope, they simply turn the US into an atheist's heaven on earth......

Well, since we don't get one after we die...

Seriously though, how is atheism infringing on the Constitutional Freedom of Religion? Can you give me one example?
atheists filed law suits about who can pray and when in a public school......is a football coach free to pray with his team before a game?.....

Do these lawsuits force anyone to stop worshipping or believing as they choose? .

Seriously though, how is atheism infringing on the Constitutional Freedom of Religion? Can you give me one example?
atheists filed law suits about who can pray and when in a public school......is a football coach free to pray with his team before a game?.....
can a Muslim say Muslim prayers ?

I'm pretty sure that an atheist would file a law suit if they did........

I'm pretty sure that an atheist would file a law suit if they did........
They would exercise their Constitutional rights? now that is scandalous right there...

hug an atheist....its's the only love their ever going to get......
and you know this..how?
do you know anyone who actually likes atheists?......except maybe another atheist of course.....

My girlfriend of nearly 5 years loves me and she's a Christian.

You fail.
???.....you continue to upset your girl friend and mock her beliefs and you think that I am the one who is failing?.....

Maybe it would be a good idea to first make an attempt to understand the subject matter regarding the constitution and prayer in state institutions.

ACLU Files Lawsuit to Stop Coerced Prayers at Virginia Military Institute

ACLU Files Lawsuit to Stop Coerced Prayers at Virginia Military Institute American Civil Liberties Union

I wasn't aware that the ACLU was an Atheist organization.

You might be a Christian funcdamentalist . . .

If your beliefs serve as a significant source of ideas and attitudes of the Revolutionary era; if they planted into the minds of the Revolutionaries the conviction that America was designed by the hand of God.

If your beliefs put into practical terms the manifestations of love and compassion; if they established schools, hospitals, shelters, and other charities to a breadth and order that other faiths have never even aspired to.

If your beliefs can conjugate such ideas as charity and the natural law so that your country becomes an economic and military superpower not by force but rather by extension; if they made America what it is and Americans what they are.

You might be a fundamentalist Christian if you have been a force for good in the world.

Anyone can pray anytime in school - they just can't conduct school prayer. Would you be okay with it were it a Muslim prayer with which a teacher began her class? Or a football coach the game?

and you know this..how?
do you know anyone who actually likes atheists?......except maybe another atheist of course.....

You fail.
???.....you continue to upset your girl friend and mock her beliefs and you think that I am the one who is failing?.....

I don't do that with her because she isn't a Christian fundamentalist. Her beliefs are reasonable and tolerant and admirable.

Maybe it would be a good idea to first make an attempt to understand the subject matter regarding the constitution and prayer in state institutions.

ACLU Files Lawsuit to Stop Coerced Prayers at Virginia Military Institute American Civil Liberties Union

excellent example....all the students were required to stop praying together so the beliefs of two atheists could be honored.....

they just can't conduct school prayer.
exactly....they are not permitted to conduct a prayer with their team because an atheist student wishes it otherwise and filed a law suit.....wasn't that what we were talking about?......

and you know this..how?

You fail.

I don't do that with her because she isn't a Christian fundamentalist. Her beliefs are reasonable and tolerant and admirable.
so why do you constantly attack other Christians who are reasonable tolerant and admirable....is it just because they don't have sex with you?......

excellent example....all the students were required to stop praying together so the beliefs of two atheists could be honored.....

That's what matters, pointing out your skills at reading comprehension are nonexistent.

they just can't conduct school prayer.
exactly....they are not permitted to conduct a prayer with their team because an atheist student wishes it otherwise and filed a law suit.....wasn't that what we were talking about?......

I asked you if you would be okay with a teacher or coach leading your child in a Muslim prayer at school. Would you?

Forum List

Back