Zone1 The Design Argument for God’s Existence.

The Authorities' Austerity

Theism creates a mindset of the divine right of kings and other powerful people, justifying cowardly obedience. So religion is a creation of tyrants. But they can find other ways of imposing that mindset.
Only religions that have a 'grand poohbah' like the RCC, Mormons, or cults with charismatic leaders such as Jim Jones, David Koresh, etc.

You say that given time vegetable life becomes animal life.
A lie.

Notice you can't argue against my actual position. So you have to make up lies to argue against.

Also, you clearly know less than nothing about evolution or its history. A normal adult would not attempt to argue against a robust scientific theory he knows nothing about. If would be embarrassing.

But you seem to have no such sense of shame.

Can you link me to such a study? Or have you never actually seen one, and you just pulled your clam out of thin air?
40 percent of Americans believe in outright creation.

30 percent believe in God-directed evolution (which is just another form of creation).

As you are in the minority opinion it is up to you to explain your minority position on the matter.

Last edited:
Theism creates a mindset of the divine right of kings and other powerful people, justifying cowardly obedience. So religion is a creation of tyrants. But they can find other ways of imposing that mindset.

... the cns (central nervous system (brain)) transmits to the spiritual content of physiology giving the physiology its guidance there is a central, singular figure - the spiritual content.

not necessarily one creator of all time but a central figure would likely need to exist in the heavens for it too to function.

40 percent of Americans believe in outright creation.
So what? A billion peole believe Mohammed rode a winged horse into the sky. This is a dusty old fallacy called argumentum ad populum.

People try to say that no harm comes from buying into religion, like in Pascals wager. But the constant logical errors you make show what can happen, when one spends their time studying ancient mythology instead of logic and science. This has handicapped your intellectual abilities.

30 percent believe in God-directed evolution (which is just another form of creation).
And again... so what? Tha just make them the smarter faithers. The modified their own beliefs to assimilate facts. You should try it.

As you are in the minority opinion
Oops, unforced error. The theory of evolution is not an opinion.

You faithers always make this mistake. You know your magical beliefs have no support outside if "because I say so", so you mistakenly think the same is true of scientific knowledge and those who accept it.

So what? A billion peole believe Mohammed rode a winged horse into the sky. This is a dusty old fallacy called argumentum ad populum.

People try to say that no harm comes from buying into religion, like in Pascals wager. But the constant logical errors you make show what can happen, when one spends their time studying ancient mythology instead of logic and science. This has handicapped your intellectual abilities.

And again... so what? Tha just make them the smarter faithers. The modified their own beliefs to assimilate facts. You should try it.

Oops, unforced error. The theory of evolution is not an opinion.

You faithers always make this mistake. You know your magical beliefs have no support outside if "because I say so", so you mistakenly think the same is true of scientific knowledge and those who accept it.
I wouldn't toss the baby out with the wash water.

At some stage, nearly everyone ponders the fundamental question: Does God exist? While we each explore our own paths to answer this question, many turn to science as the ultimate guide for unraveling life's most profound mysteries.

Is there a compelling, science-based argument that God exists?

In this essay, we’ll argue that recent discoveries in modern physics provide an argument that strongly suggests that an intelligent designer, God, is behind the universe and its laws. While this particular argument is based upon discoveries that are only a few decades old, the basic form of the argument follows in the footsteps of the age-old design argument.

No argument required. God is; we either know that or we don't. No amount of Science or philosophy will "prove" that, though reason leads us to ponder that question.

Me; I've never known a time that I didn't believe in God. Of course I've questioned my belief and debated it, but I always have that underlying belief: God is!!

Greg

Meanwhile off topic: The RCCs worked hard to stop this type of barbarism.

1713643895057.png

Don't toss all the social benefits of religious belief out along with a few beliefs that you don't agree with. Don't impugn someone's intellect because they don't believe what you believe.
I didn't. That's a lane change by you to avoid discussing points you brought up, which you also brought up to dodge earlier points.

I am now in a deep sleep. Thanks.

Only religions that have a 'grand poohbah' like the RCC, Mormons, or cults with charismatic leaders such as Jim Jones, David Koresh, etc.
Okay ,folks, this fool is using a title from the Flintstones cartoon series. HE is obviously uncultured and stupid but you would be worse if you didn't know this. The Grand Poobah was the head of the the Loyal Order of Water Buffaloes, now you tell me what relevance that comment has for adults with an education

I didn't. That's a lane change by you to avoid discussing points you brought up, which you also brought up to dodge earlier points.

I am now in a deep sleep. Thanks.
So, you didn't say this, thus impugning the general intellect of believers?

"So what? A billion people believe Mohammed rode a winged horse into the sky. This is a dusty old fallacy called argumentum ad populum.

People try to say that no harm comes from buying into religion, like in Pascals wager. But the constant logical errors you make show what can happen, when one spends their time studying ancient mythology instead of logic and science. This has handicapped your intellectual abilities."

Last edited:
Okay ,folks, this fool is using a title from the Flintstones cartoon series. HE is obviously uncultured and stupid but you would be worse if you didn't know this. The Grand Poobah was the head of the the Loyal Order of Water Buffaloes, now you tell me what relevance that comment has for adults with an education
Didn't you notice the 'semi-quotes' around the term?

Semi-quote;
  1. To make a close paraphrase of a quotation, using some of its words. quotations ▼
  2. (informal) To modify a quote, adapting it to different circumstances but preserving the intent...
Semi-quotes are often used to slightly alter the original meaning of a word or phrase. I use them often.

Last edited:
I have a poster or flyer or something from a local branch here in Queensland Australia. No relevance at all really but I think he's saying Popes/Poohbas/Sultans etc maybe indicate the same sort of Hierarchy/Patriarchy etc. Meh.

Greg

I have a poster or flyer or something from a local branch here in Queensland Australia. No relevance at all really but I think he's saying Popes/Poohbas/Sultans etc maybe indicate the same sort of Hierarchy/Patriarchy etc. Meh.

Greg
Zackly.

Forum List

Back