Zone1 Think about this verse every time you talk bad about immigrants.

Deuteronomy 10:17-19

For the Lord your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great God, mighty and awesome, who shows no partiality and accepts no bribes. 18 He defends the cause of the fatherless and the widow, and loves the foreigner residing among you, giving them food and clothing. 19 And you are to love those who are foreigners, for you yourselves were foreigners in Egypt.

Think about this verse every time you talk bad about immigrants.
You do realize that the Israelites owned slaves don't you?

Also in the books of Moses we find this:

Harass the Midianites, strike them down...

Num. 25:17

Stryder50 what did I say that was false? All I said was that one can be against illegal immigration without being a nasty hateful bigot. You disagree with that? lololol If you do, think about what you're saying there.
Where you went wrong was falling for the lib meme that all critics of the current immigration policy are bigots who belong to Stormfront

I would guess that much less than 1% of Americans fall into that catagory

Yet race baiters like IM2 talk about them as if everyone is

His goal is to put people like you on the defensive

Start my distinguishing between the Legal immigrants who often spend years getting into this country and becoming citizens as opposed to those who start off by breaking the Law to enter Illegally and without documentation, background checks, vetting, passports/visas, vaccinations, or legal permission.

Not a good first impression if one is breaking the law breaking into your home.
He makes it sound as though God is ok with them breaking the law/sinning!

For the Lord your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great God, mighty and awesome, who shows no partiality and accepts no bribes. 18 He defends the cause of the fatherless and the widow, and loves the foreigner residing among you, giving them food and clothing. 19 And you are to love those who are foreigners, for you yourselves were foreigners in Egypt.

Big can o' worms yer opening. Most believe that, except for the Jews, the Israelites disappeared long ago (those instructions were given to Israel and no other).

Did the immigrants to Israel send $Billions in Israelite wealth to their families back home?

Where you went wrong was falling for the lib meme that all critics of the current immigration policy are bigots who belong to Stormfront

I would guess that much less than 1% of Americans fall into that catagory

Yet race baiters like IM2 talk about them as if everyone is

His goal is to put people like you on the defensive

I didn't fall for any meme, and that's not what I think. I was specifically talking about what I've seen with my own two eyes on this site, from a handful of people. I'm not gonna mention any names, but there are some posters here who definitely sound like they'd have no problem fitting in at stormfront. But let me be clear, I agree with you that certain libs falsely put anyone who's against the current immigration policy in that category, and I hate when they do that as much as you do. The thing is, those posters I indirectly mentioned should stop handing ammunition over to the libs who falsely accuse all conservatives of the same thing.

Not in the way it was here
Here's 5 things wrong with that.

1) Slavery was different in Israel, Greece, North Africa, Rome,and the US South

2) IN the Bible 'slavery' in the bad sense was something that could not be eliminated let alone ameliorated immediately. Nowhere in the world has it gone quietly into the void

3) Blacks were PLENTY involved in slavery The historians John Thornton and Linda Heywood of Boston University estimate that 90 percent of those shipped to the New World were enslaved by Africans and then sold to European traders. The sad truth is that without complex business partnerships between African elites and European traders and commercial agents, the slave trade to the New World would have been impossible, at least on the scale it occurred.

4) Much of immigrant practice now is just human trafficking so you would be helping modern slavers by your hands-off to immigration -

As global migration surges, trafficking has become a multi-billion dollar business​

5) THe finest opponent was the Catholic Church

The Worst of Indignities: The Catholic Church on Slavery by Paul Kengor​

Where christians were involnved it was often in direct confrontation with the Church or as strengthened by Protestant attacks on Papal authority. Once the REformation gave people a whole menu of ways to do whatever evil thing they wanted to do, the world got worse, worse,worse.

The Unintended Reformation: How a Religious Revolution Secularized Society By Brad S Gregory​

Catholic thought was sidelined up to and past the Know Nothing movement
1712859812412.png

Off it...You phony shitlibs give not one single flying fuck about scripture.

not a christians.jpg

I didn't fall for any meme, and that's not what I think. I was specifically talking about what I've seen with my own two eyes on this site, from a handful of people. I'm not gonna mention any names, but there are some posters here who definitely sound like they'd have no problem fitting in at stormfront. But let me be clear, I agree with you that certain libs falsely put anyone who's against the current immigration policy in that category, and I hate when they do that as much as you do. The thing is, those posters I indirectly mentioned should stop handing ammunition over to the libs who falsely accuse all conservatives of the same thing.
Libs who shill for illegal aliens/fake asylum seekers are not going to play fair

They will use the words of a few angry people against everyone who do not agree with them

You and I have to accept that as a cost of doing business

And I can see thats what you are doing

Last edited:

Forum List

Back