Zone1 What Is Christian Nationalism?

This is a spiritual battle. It's good versus evil," says congregant Jim Willis, after the service. He's a 72-year-old retired army colonel and software salesman, who wears on his lapel an American flag inside of a Christian cross. "And, unfortunately, evil has taken charge."NPR
Pretty much where outgoing losing President Trump got dumbass Ashli Babbitt into that good versus evil state of mind wherein only Donald J Trump can put a stop to evil.

That’s not Jeffersonian, rational religion is it Saint Ding?

• Informative
Reactions: cnm
I infer you think there is a credible Christian Nationalism movement seeing you take umbrage at my implication there is not.
I have no idea. I don't follow politics as closely as you do. I think it's all bullshit.

I couldn't tell if you thought there was or wasn't a Christian Nationalism movement, credible or otherwise. And I don't really care. My only comment was on how it could be measured. If it is a large percentage of the Christian population, then from a "movement" standpoint it is credible. If it isn't, then it's a fringe element.

All I know about it is liberals seem to be up in arms whenever Christians organize for any political purpose in any numbers.

• Sad
I have no idea. I don't follow politics as closely as you do. I think it's all bullshit.

I couldn't tell if you thought there was or wasn't a Christian Nationalism movement, credible or otherwise. And I don't really care. My only comment was on how it could be measured. If it is a large percentage of the Christian population, then from a "movement" standpoint it is credible. If it isn't, then it's a fringe element.

All I know about it is liberals seem to be up in arms whenever Christians organize for any political purpose in any numbers.
An odd thing to say, given the vast majority of liberals are Christians.

It's like you're making stuff up to justify other things you say.

An odd thing to say, given the vast majority of liberals are Christians.

It's like you're making stuff up to justify other things you say.
I'm sure you think it is odd. I couldn't care less what your opinion is on anything as you have never given me a reason to see value in anything you have ever posted here.

• Funny
There are probably more liberal Christians who vote Democrat, than there are white Christian nationalists Saint Ding.

Your generalized hostility against all liberal Christians including black Christians and Jewish people who vote Democrat is duly noted. That’s what makes you a white Christian nationalist yourself. You have no anti liberal Republican Party winning very many elections since Reagan if white Christian nationalist were not the most numerous groups in your conservative coalition.

There are probably more liberal Christians who vote Democrat, than there are white Christian nationalists Saint Ding.

Your generalized hostility against all liberal Christians including black Christians and Jewish people who vote Democrat is duly noted. That’s what makes you a white Christian nationalist yourself. You have no anti liberal Republican Party winning very many elections since Reagan if white Christian nationalist were not the most numerous groups in your conservative coalition.
That's nice. It doesn't change my position. The left is up in arms over Christians. Specifically Christians who are Republicans.

This "Your generalized hostility against all liberal Christians including black Christians and Jewish people who vote Democrat is duly noted" is true, Ding.

You can be hostile towards liberal Christians and Jews.

This "Your generalized hostility against all liberal Christians including black Christians and Jewish people who vote Democrat is duly noted" is true, Ding.

You can be hostile towards liberal Christians and Jews.
That would be an incorrect assessment and one you would be hard pressed to prove using my posts. I'm not a political animal like you are.

And I'm still waiting for NotfooledbyW to retract his accusation that I'm a Christian nationalist or provide the basis of his accusation.

Because if he can't do that then that means he endorses using unsupported allegations or has no integrity. It's one or the other. Can't be neither.

That's nice. It doesn't change my position. The left is up in arms over Christians. Specifically Christians who are Republicans.

Some of them think Trump is the Messiah...so that's pretty scary.

Some of them think Trump is the Messiah...so that's pretty scary.
I think that's a great reason for that dipshit to call me a Christian Nationalist and for that other dipshit to accuse me of hostility towards liberal Christians including black Christians and Jewish people. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back