Zone1 Think about this verse every time you talk bad about immigrants.

Deuteronomy 10:17-19

For the Lord your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great God, mighty and awesome, who shows no partiality and accepts no bribes. 18 He defends the cause of the fatherless and the widow, and loves the foreigner residing among you, giving them food and clothing. 19 And you are to love those who are foreigners, for you yourselves were foreigners in Egypt.

Think about this verse every time you talk bad about immigrants.
God don't like ugly.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Deuteronomy 10:17-19

For the Lord your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great God, mighty and awesome, who shows no partiality and accepts no bribes. 18 He defends the cause of the fatherless and the widow, and loves the foreigner residing among you, giving them food and clothing. 19 And you are to love those who are foreigners, for you yourselves were foreigners in Egypt.

Think about this verse every time you talk bad about immigrants.
When the HOME INVADERS break into your home, and rape your wife and daughter and eat your food and refuse to leave, I hope you'll love them and welcome them and let them have your house you fucking hypocrite

Oh my word. :lol: Re-read my posts on this thread. I clearly said that I am strongly against illegal immigration
Nobody whines about LEGAL immigrants. Never happens.

This clown is all about tearing down this nation. Illegal immigration is just another wedge issue he can use. He's also bastardizing the Scripture as liberals always do.

Jews are the original people of faith, and look what foreigners are doing to Israel. They should have never allowed Arabs to live in Gaza and the West Bank.

Sargon2 settled four Arab tribes in Samaria during the Babylonian exile. They have a very long history in Palestine. By the second century Christians were the majority.

Hitler tried to exterminate the Jews. Don't tell me you approved of that!

Nobody whines about LEGAL immigrants. Never happens.

This clown is all about tearing down this nation. Illegal immigration is just another wedge issue he can use. He's also bastardizing the Scripture as liberals always do.
Fyi

President Trump entered the White House with the goal of reducing legal immigration by 63 percent. Trump was wildly successful in reducing legal immigration. By November 2020, the Trump administration reduced the number of green cards issued to people abroad by at least 418,453 and the number of non‐immigrant visas by at least 11,178,668 during his first term through November 2020. President Trump also entered the White House with the goal of eliminating illegal immigration but Trump oversaw a virtual collapse in interior immigration enforcement and the stabilization of the illegal immigrant population. Thus, Trump succeeded in reducing legal immigration and failed to eliminate illegal immigration.

Fyi

President Trump entered the White House with the goal of reducing legal immigration by 63 percent. Trump was wildly successful in reducing legal immigration. By November 2020, the Trump administration reduced the number of green cards issued to people abroad by at least 418,453 and the number of non‐immigrant visas by at least 11,178,668 during his first term through November 2020. President Trump also entered the White House with the goal of eliminating illegal immigration but Trump oversaw a virtual collapse in interior immigration enforcement and the stabilization of the illegal immigrant population. Thus, Trump succeeded in reducing legal immigration and failed to eliminate illegal immigration.
Thanks to open borders we have a glut of foreigners in the US

I prefer to deal with that problem first, but legal immigration needs to be reformed to a merit based system where only the best and brightest are allowed to immigrate

Which would reduce legal immigration considerably

Fyi

We DO need to reduce all immigration. But we MUST stop this illegal invasion and your side works tirelessly to keep it going

Thanks to open borders we have a glut of foreigners in the US

I prefer to deal with that problem first, but legal immigration needs to be reformed to a merit based system where only the best and brightest are allowed to immigrate

Which would reduce legal immigration considerably
For a portion of them, yes...it should be merit based....

But a good deal should also be for legal immigrants with new naturalization citizenship, to make requests for their immediate family to join them.

My father met my mother overseas when he was stationed there while in the USAF. Her older brother worked on the Air Force base as a Contractor on a project my father was supervising. My uncle and mom were both educated and spoke fluent English.... They became friends. My mom's brother invited my father to Sunday dinner at his Italian parent's house, dad met my mom, CUPID'S arrow happened, and the rest is family history!😁

....only my mother's brother caught spinal meningitis, and died before my mom and dad's wedding, (no cure back then), scheduled to happen because my dad was being transferred back to the USA, but almost called off due to her brother's death and my grandparents would have no close family left near them.... My mother was now their only living child....

So, mom and dad got married, they transferred back to the USA.... Alabama...Mobile....an AF Base.....also dad's born and bread state....before they got transferred to North Dakota....burrrrrrrr!

Anyway, it took 5 years wait before my mother could become a citizen of the USA....but even before this my dad applied to have my mothers parent's brought here and got a Senator in his state to help expedite my grandparents green card, to bring them here to the USA, so to make our family complete and I and my older sister could know my grandparents....(the best grandparents in the whole wide world, bar none!) 😄. My grandparents sold their restaurants, and everything like cars and home and just waited and waited, 5 years to come and join my mom, now with two kids....

Then 5 years later, became naturalized citizens! They both got jobs when they first arrived, my grandpa hated working for someone else, so he quit and became self employed, buying and selling row houses in Brooklyn, after he renovated them....in today's world, a Flipper!

My father and mother were rock bottom poor....dad was just an enlisted man and had not moved much yet, up the ranks.

My grandparents were what kept us afloat.... it wasn't my mom and dad keeping the two new immigrants afloat.... My Italian grandparents were the backbone of my family, they made us whole....especially my mom...as an immigrant citizen, she wanted her parents near her and us all!

And they lived until 90 and 87 and when they were old, my parents finally got to pay them back for all of their kindness, and took care if them, until they died.

This life experience, makes me understand and support green cards for the immediate family of newly naturalized citizens. A strong family unit, is what made me and sis, what we are today...and it made my mother happy, and my dad happy, who really loved her parents too!

But a good deal should also be for legal immigrants with new naturalization citizenship, to make requests for their immediate family to join them.
Immediate family of course

Which I mean one wife and their children

No grandparents, uncles, cousins, ect

Which is where we may disagree

Forum List

Back