You might be a Christian fundamentalist...

and you know this..how?
do you know anyone who actually likes atheists?......except maybe another atheist of course.....

My girlfriend of nearly 5 years loves me and she's a Christian.

You fail.
???.....you continue to upset your girl friend and mock her beliefs and you think that I am the one who is failing?.....

I don't do that with her because she isn't a Christian fundamentalist. Her beliefs are reasonable and tolerant and admirable.
so why do you constantly attack other Christians who are reasonable tolerant and admirable....is it just because they don't have sex with you?......

I don't attack other Christians who are reasonable, tolerant, and admirable. Just the unreasonable and intolerant ones. Like those that think my children, had I any, should be led in prayer at school or during extra-curricular activities simply because they think Christianity should be the official religion of the U.S. Government and therefore, it's citizens.

nope, they simply turn the US into an atheist's heaven on earth......

Well, since we don't get one after we die...

Seriously though, how is atheism infringing on the Constitutional Freedom of Religion? Can you give me one example?
atheists filed law suits about who can pray and when in a public school......is a football coach free to pray with his team before a game?.....
Maybe it would be a good idea to first make an attempt to understand the subject matter regarding the constitution and prayer in state institutions.

ACLU Files Lawsuit to Stop Coerced Prayers at Virginia Military Institute

ACLU Files Lawsuit to Stop Coerced Prayers at Virginia Military Institute American Civil Liberties Union

I wasn't aware that the ACLU was an Atheist organization.
excellent example....all the students were required to stop praying together so the beliefs of two atheists could be honored.....

That's what matters, pointing out your skills at reading comprehension are nonexistent.
actually what I said is quite clear in the article....two atheists filed a law suit.....as a result the students in the school are no longer allowed to have a congregate prayer before meals....what part of that are you claiming I did not comprehend?.....

nope, they simply turn the US into an atheist's heaven on earth......

Seriously though, how is atheism infringing on the Constitutional Freedom of Religion? Can you give me one example?
atheists filed law suits about who can pray and when in a public school......is a football coach free to pray with his team before a game?.....

they just can't conduct school prayer.
exactly....they are not permitted to conduct a prayer with their team because an atheist student wishes it otherwise and filed a law suit.....wasn't that what we were talking about?......

I asked you if you would be okay with a teacher or coach leading your child in a Muslim prayer at school. Would you?
my child would have said his own prayer to God....I would not have filed an atheist type law suit.....

do you know anyone who actually likes atheists?......except maybe another atheist of course.....

You fail.
???.....you continue to upset your girl friend and mock her beliefs and you think that I am the one who is failing?.....

I don't do that with her because she isn't a Christian fundamentalist. Her beliefs are reasonable and tolerant and admirable.
so why do you constantly attack other Christians who are reasonable tolerant and admirable....is it just because they don't have sex with you?......

I don't attack other Christians who are reasonable, tolerant, and admirable. .

sure you do....you are doing it right now......

You fail.

I don't attack other Christians who are reasonable, tolerant, and admirable. Just the unreasonable and intolerant ones. Like those that think my children, had I any, should be led in prayer at school or during extra-curricular activities simply because they think Christianity should be the official religion of the U.S. Government and therefore, it's citizens.
so you believe the religious beliefs of atheists should take precedence over the religious beliefs of the majority......

You fail.

so you believe the religious beliefs of atheists should take precedence over the religious beliefs of the majority......

No. Atheists' beliefs or lack thereof, should be equal to Christian beliefs, under the law, or any religion despite any potential tyranny of the majority.

You fail.

In my opinion, you don't fit that description.

they just can't conduct school prayer.
exactly....they are not permitted to conduct a prayer with their team because an atheist student wishes it otherwise and filed a law suit.....wasn't that what we were talking about?......

I asked you if you would be okay with a teacher or coach leading your child in a Muslim prayer at school. Would you?
my child would have said his own prayer to God....I would not have filed an atheist type law suit.....

Good for you.

But I love the Constitution and want to see it enforced.

... I don't do that with her because she isn't a Christian fundamentalist. Her beliefs are reasonable and tolerant and admirable.

Why should she not be a christian fundamentalist in this case? Sounds as if she would be one.

Last edited:
atheists use the courtroom instead......

Link, please.
????....you need a link to be convinced atheists file law suits?......Madelyn would be so embarrassed......

Lawsuits to convert people to atheism?

Or lawsuits to protect freedom of religion?
No. Lawsuits to prevent freedom of religion.
The Constitution has no guarantee of freedom FROM religion, only an amendment stating that Congress shall pass no laws prohibiting the free exercise of it.

Can you tell me what lawsuits prevent freedom of religion?

Inherent in freedom of religion is not having one forced on you.
You can do some research. There are hundreds of cases, most from your friends at ACLU. It's 4:30 AM and I haven't the time or inclination to do your homework. I will simply repeat: Congress shall pass no laws prohibiting the free exercise of it. (religion) Show me how you get around that by claiming freedom FROM religion.

You fail.

Question

How do you know the students in question were atheists?

No. Atheists' beliefs or lack thereof, should be equal to Christian beliefs, under the law, or any religion despite any potential tyranny of the majority.
but they are not treated equally.....atheists go to court until they attain superiority.....large groups of people may not pray together if it offends a single atheist......

so the standard isn't whether we are reasonable, tolerant or admirable......the standards is what an atheist thinks it is.........

How do you know the students in question were atheists?
the series of quotes you followed no longer refers to a specific case so I am not sure which case you were referring to.....however, I am not aware of a single law suit filed to block prayer in a public place which was NOT filed by an atheist.........are you?......

so the standard isn't whether we are reasonable, tolerant or admirable......the standards is what an atheist thinks it is.........

The standard is mine to set, so, yeah. If I think your beliefs are a reasonable, tolerant and admirable I will be unlikely to attack them. Seems pretty logical to me.

but they are not treated equally.....atheists go to court until they attain superiority.....large groups of people may not pray together if it offends a single atheist......

Large groups of people pray everyday and atheists aren't doing anything through the courts to stop it, nor would any court take such a case. Unless that large group of people is a school group. Then it doesn't matter how many of this group are praying because freedom applies to everyone, not just the majority.

Here's an example of how equality should work under the law:

Under the Constitution of the United States, a theist teacher can't lead her class in prayer, whether Christian, Muslim, Hindu, etc., and she can't teach her class that Jesus is their only way to salvation, or that the Bible is true, or that the non-Christian kids are going to hell.

Equally, an atheist teacher can't stop kids from praying on their own, and she can't teach her class that believing in God is wrong, of that the Bible is false, or that theist kids are all brain-washed idiots.

How does that mean the atheists have supremacy?

Link, please.
????....you need a link to be convinced atheists file law suits?......Madelyn would be so embarrassed......

Lawsuits to convert people to atheism?

Or lawsuits to protect freedom of religion?
No. Lawsuits to prevent freedom of religion.
The Constitution has no guarantee of freedom FROM religion, only an amendment stating that Congress shall pass no laws prohibiting the free exercise of it.

Can you tell me what lawsuits prevent freedom of religion?

Inherent in freedom of religion is not having one forced on you.
You can do some research. There are hundreds of cases, most from your friends at ACLU. It's 4:30 AM and I haven't the time or inclination to do your homework. I will simply repeat: Congress shall pass no laws prohibiting the free exercise of it. (religion) Show me how you get around that by claiming freedom FROM religion.

Inherent in Freedom of Religion is not having one forced on you. How is that not obvious? That's the second time I've answered that for you.

You made the claim, you must support it.

Forum List

Back